Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Fraudgpt Is Real, Protect Your Bank Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fraudgpt Is Real, Protect Your Bank Account (3032 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / The best way To Convert MTN Airtime To Cash To Your Bank Account In Nigeria / How To Track A Nigerian Scammer's Bank Account And Easily Get Back Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudgpt Is Real, Protect Your Bank Account by Freelancer247: 1:21am On Aug 22, 2023
Scammers have successfully weaponized A.I to
create phishing and sophisticated bots unlike the good ones like ChatGPT.
How did i stumble on this fact?
I received a mail today. The sender said their company has identified my YouTube channel as one that can help to advertise their software bla bla bla. I quickly replied the mail and the company rep gave a long list of requirements which culminated in me downloading an agreement file on my computer with an initial ads payment of $5000.
I was naturally interested now ( is it not to just add a video to my YouTube channel, simple as ABC I reckoned ). On a second thought I decided to check the email extension,It showed some Japanese scripts . I now browse latest scamming format that's how I learnt about FraudGPT.
Thanks to this website, techcoa.com

Read more about it here:
https://www.techcoa.com/Mobile-Tech/fraudGPT/#wbb1

5 Likes

Re: Fraudgpt Is Real, Protect Your Bank Account by orisa37: 5:09am On Aug 22, 2023
TO WALE EDUN AND BOSUN TIJANI,
THIS THREAD IS REAL.
THERE'S A SIMILAR FRAUD GOING ON RIGHT NOW AT THE PTAD. SOME NEFARIOUS BEINGS ARE STRUGGLING TO CART AWAY SOME PENSION FUNDS.
PLEASE INVESTIGATE.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.

4 Likes

Re: Fraudgpt Is Real, Protect Your Bank Account by orisa37: 5:21am On Aug 22, 2023
FRAUDGBT MEANS FRAUD IS "GIBITI".
ARE WALE EDUN, NAIRALAND AND BOSUN TIJANI ON TODAY'S SHETTIMA TRIP TO SOUTH AFRICA?
I JUST KNOW THAT TWITTER, MTN AND SAMSUNG WILL BE WELL REPRESENTED.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS
Re: Fraudgpt Is Real, Protect Your Bank Account by NairaGPT: 6:26am On Aug 22, 2023
Shut up Ai can only be used to perform social engineering tricks to gain entry and not outright hacking. There are rules in place to check excesses of AI

2 Likes

Re: Fraudgpt Is Real, Protect Your Bank Account by favour32(m): 7:16am On Aug 22, 2023
La click la suspicion grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudgpt Is Real, Protect Your Bank Account by MMempire(m): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2023
Every day fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraudgpt Is Real, Protect Your Bank Account by saysoo: 7:47am On Aug 22, 2023
You created a fraud path, you explained it and added a solution path so people can enter your fraud path .thank you for trying.

7 Likes

Re: Fraudgpt Is Real, Protect Your Bank Account by igwedaniel251(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2023
I don't understand all this grammar my own is that I need work ,any shifting work at all

1 Like

Re: Fraudgpt Is Real, Protect Your Bank Account by teeboiyi(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2023
Even your techcoa.com is a phishing site with many pop up ads
Freelancer247:
Scammers have successfully weaponized A.I to
create phishing and sophisticated bots unlike the good ones like ChatGPT.
How did i stumble on this fact?
I received a mail today. The sender said their company has identified my YouTube channel as one that can help to advertise their software bla bla bla. I quickly replied the mail and the company rep gave a long list of requirements which culminated in me downloading an agreement file on my computer with an initial ads payment of $5000.
I was naturally interested now ( is it not to just add a video to my YouTube channel, simple as ABC I reckoned ). On a second thought I decided to check the email extension,It showed some Japanese scripts . I now browse latest scamming format that's how I learnt about FraudGPT.
Thanks to this website, techcoa.com

Read more about it here:
https://www.techcoa.com/Mobile-Tech/fraudGPT/#wbb1

1 Like

Re: Fraudgpt Is Real, Protect Your Bank Account by ajagunhope33: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
Thanks for sharing. But pls check the ads on your site.

Great info.

1 Like

Re: Fraudgpt Is Real, Protect Your Bank Account by Humbrown23(m): 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
OK
Imagine a clever and unique way to build online "real estate" that generates rent just like a physical house. What if I told you that with just an internet-enabled device, such as a laptop (no matter its age), and dedicating 30 to 60 minutes daily, you could create a simple digital property bringing in around 150,000 - 200,000 naira?

The best part is, anyone can tap into this opportunity. I personally started Digital Real Estate Investing while working as a school teacher in my twenties. It was one secret that completely transformed my life. Picture having a digital property that generates rental income equivalent to a house with four tenants!

Today, I want to share with you the incredible results I've achieved from just one of my Digital Real Estates. I'm not sharing this to boast, but to demonstrate that it is indeed possible. Take this information seriously and seize the opportunity. Get your hands on this valuable information for free by taking action now! Simply click the link in my bio to get free access

1 Like

Re: Fraudgpt Is Real, Protect Your Bank Account by ashawopikin(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
teeboiyi:
Even your techcoa.com is a phishing site with many pop up ads
no mind am, as soon as I see "Read more here" I know say na dem
Re: Fraudgpt Is Real, Protect Your Bank Account by Freelancer247: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2023
Wrong ad tags have been removed from site.
My Clients sends apologies.
Techcoa.com remains the best technology website.

We move.

(1) (Reply)

Memory Card Password Help / Original Nokia With Dual Sim / How To Install Android Live Wallpaper Picker On Innjoo Note Or Any OS 4.4 Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.