Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please (14186 Views)

Sales Rep Needed (part Time Job) 30k / Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? / I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by richie240: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
Oga, e be like say u nor understand my yarns.
That 30k nor be am at all.
We need to tell ourselves the truth.
I know of an aged woman doing 'sweeping of compound's for ppl. She charges 3k per house and she comes in only twice per week, and within 30 - 45 mins, she's done. You're free to do d math.

Guys doing carwash are raking in the doughs too.
There are tons of menial work that our certificates blinds our eyes from seeing.
30k a month?
Haba!

Vinnie2000:

One thing you 'Salary Bashers' must understand is
Everyone CANNOT be Business or Skill Acquisition inclined.๐Ÿ˜’

Some Pple like to Work, and go Home by 4, 5pm.๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Mydazz(m): 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
dawnomike:
If she is on lagos Island, I can get her a better paying job

I doubt any school will pay 30k to a graduate teacher on the island in 2023,..... not even the smallest of mushroom schools
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Karleb(m): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Na me send you go marry?

Common get-out! angry
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by eteebanky: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
You're looking for white collar job, lol for this country??

No go hustle, dy find white collar job upanda
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by jackmrandy: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
who ask u

U spend 30k per week u carry mic, what of others that spend more

read my lips, people spend more than that. oga. na person like you go vote for APC. You guys have not seen any. shay he want to share palliative give una. what next after the palliative ? A palliative that even one bag of rice an house hold will not get. watch as those those who willl be incharge finish una . brutallity is what they want to do this time.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Pennywise2: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Oseromo3:

I am interested in your guiding me on blogging and ebook writing
i can only guide you on one pls
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by ThiefnubuBandit: 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
flokii:
He should accept the offer and get a side hustle for weekends.. 30k plus whatever he is getting from his side hustle will help him survive.
Half bread is still better than puff puff.

You didn't even read the post well to know if the person who got the job is male or female, you're just typing rubbish.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Aplaudez(m): 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
dawnomike:
If she is on lagos Island, I can get her a better paying job

Please sir I'm on island too, I just finished nysc last May I'll be glad if you can help me, I have HND in Computer science, thanks in advance!

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Aguogba(m): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
IyaTola:
From DM
There are lots of other things that can pay you more than 1k a day. Think of those things. Rather go and learn welding and move to Canada after 6 months with your degree + skill certification (welder). 30k is dehumanizing.

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by chiboycue: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
IyaTola:
From DM

It better you accept the job so that you dont not stay idle. it would also expose you better job opportunities as you interract with colleagues at the school and with the parents of pupils of your school.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by ojun50(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
IyaTola:
From DM
Tell her to take the job, do school lesson and add home lessons to it.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by coputa(m): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Revolution2022:
we were told as a child that after graduation from school,we would have a good job with official car and mansions.More than 3years,after graduation we are still unemployed.
Getting a job after graduation is not the definition of Education.Education teaches you to think and reason rationally to make wise decisions.Being educated means you should be able to face life problems and challenges without any emotional attachment.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
Kindly accept it, till you get other jobs
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by MasterTeeUSA: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sit down and create a simple budget....and I mean really do the calculations well. If you are net positive even by N5k...it's probably best you do it so you can at least give hubby extra N5k...if you are net negative or net zero..sit down and discuss with hubby so it won't look like you don't want to work...cos you don't want to take a job and be using what you have been managing to sustain the new job...that is a net stupid move.

Sadly some people go for net stupid moves. like Schools they can't afford, house poor renting in places they can't afford, cars they can't maintain and wonder why they are stuck poor. .. it's not village people....you are just net stupid.

IyaTola:
From DM
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by coputa(m): 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
mbahdi:
Even in my next world..I will choose business over any God forsaken education
Without Education, you can't thrive in Business.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by mukthar2000(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
Op manage that job is better than nothing and still plan for side hustling then keep searching for well paid job.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by dreu2fine(m): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
Revolution2022:
Education is the key to poverty.
U lie
Teach ur kids like that
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by dawnomike(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
Mydazz:

I doubt any school will pay 30k to a graduate teacher on the island in 2023,..... not even the smallest of mushroom schools
Cos you've not bn to places like sangotedo, awoyaya,abijo etc
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by coputa(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
Take the job, never despise little beginning; with this job you will escape from boredom and you will also earn salary,no matter how small.

Do it until something bigger comes.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by dreu2fine(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
IyaTola:
From DM
Bros just with 20k I can teach you how to make 1k plus e everyday n it increases.if e it fails i will pay you back your cash.
080#34#59#59##85#

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Love800(m): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
Hello, am intrested in this.
Pls help a brother
paris10:
Where are you located? My errand boys take in double of that. Depends on location. Wanna help.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Fab21: 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
Someone saying here that: "Education is the key to poverty"

Like what's the meaning of education to you ?
Is Education limited to going to school and acquiring degree alone?

To the OP,
I think if the Job can give you more time to do some other things, you can opt in for it.
People telling her to learn a skill, she'll still need Money to buy enough data, pay for some courses online to learn a skill.

And who knows, her husband might not be earning more.

Just ensure you make the right choice.

We're in a deep mess in this country.
It's not easy out there I must say.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by UnfairLife7(m): 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
paris10:
Where are you located? My errand boys take in double of that. Depends on location. Wanna help.
my location is Lagos. I earn 20k as a teacher. I graduated with 2.1
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by donkach: 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
IT support Job in Port Harcourt
Salary 70k and above.
Interested candidates should call 08038198759
It's urgent.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by dauda1986: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
If you want to succeed in life, you need to start from somewhere, pray and endure
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Olumeme: 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
You don't have anything and contemplating to accept a job or not?

Please leave it and let someone who is serious take it and start from there.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by Omagold1: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
Get the job if you don't have another option for now
And look for side hustle. Some people don't understand what it feels like when you want to contribute financially but you can't.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by liamjakes247: 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
Do it sharing your time learning a trade or skill
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by patomberekpe(m): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
God have mercy on Nigerians, how can a graduate after years in School then ended up working for $33 a month job, this in abroad a taxi fare to go buy things in the supermarket, how can 30k which is $33 do for a Man,what a country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by oriyomzy(m): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
Try and message me on my bio... There's something I want to show you if you're interested.
Re: I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please by CodeTemplar: 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
Visocrate:
Half bread is better than groundnut take it start working and keep searching for better opportunities
groundnut is better than half bread o. Since Russia invaded it has been like that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Experienced Banking Jobs In Nigeria / My Experience As A Recruiter-chika Uwazie @chikauwazie / Citibank Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.