Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike (26981 Views)

Fubara Sends Names Of 9 Commissioner-Nominees To House Of Assembly For Screening / President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by cjudy(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2023
fuckJones:
food will never be my problem infact I have position myself to cultivate enough agbado and cassava to satisfy your hunger next year

Sorry I don’t eat those hungry man food.
It was recommended by your demigod to curb hunger in your clan

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by fuckJones(f): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2023
cjudy:

Sorry I don’t eat those hungry man food.
It was recommended by your demigod to curb hunger in your clan
apart from eba and fufu what else did you people eat at home?

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by Johnthesuccess: 9:10am On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
Are you afraid to call names when you have me here?
Just say Obi and his useless party and supporters.
Return back the energy they dish out, these obidients are so arrogant and mannerless.

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by blesdman(m): 9:11am On Aug 22, 2023
attat:
Wike that name has a way of making me hiss.
Nonsense
Bad belle people...

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by cjudy(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2023
fuckJones:
apart from eba and fufu what else did you people eat at home?
Well I’m not poor like your lineage. I eat good food.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by attat(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2023
blesdman:

Bad belle people...
Lolz... Follow follow
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by bitbillionaire: 9:14am On Aug 22, 2023
Islie:
[b]•
The president asked the 36 state governors to recommend people for appointment. The PDP governors wrote and nominated 10 persons,” he stated.
/

So what? Even the pdp states, like all other states, are entitled to produce a minister. And who is in a better position to recommend a minister to the president if not the governor of the state? And is that a justification for your betrayal? Anyway, I like the passion you bring to your job but power drunkenness, overzealousness and lack of human feeling might be your undoing.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by blesdman(m): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2023
ibechris:
One thing I observed about this Wike is that,he does not have secret.

His mouth will nail him politically is just a matter of time he would be done with.
He only says what he wants u to hear and believe, like he told u that he will not collect ministerial appointment which u all swallowed waaaaa and now he is the minister. The more I look, the less u see
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by blesdman(m): 9:17am On Aug 22, 2023
attat:

Lolz... Follow follow
Follow who know road, not prominent losers
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by fuckJones(f): 9:17am On Aug 22, 2023
cjudy:

Well I’m not poor like your lineage. I eat good food.
what good food do you eat apart from Eva and fufu?
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by adekolaelect(m): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2023
Asgard73:
This man is shameless and stupid

So after dancing and abusing the demonic party..
Denying anything ministerial.. you boy still forward your name as ministerial candinate from rivers .. and you shamelessly accepted.. them danced round all PDP offices .. with out shame .. and they humans in those offices were laughing at your stupidity.. and common sense no tell you.. how foolish you’re ..

And then you landed minister .. and still shamelessly making noise

Wike is without shame or Honor ..

.. and he feels .. others are stupidity senseless and blind .. like his cheerleaders

This man is not just wise .. he’s an imp
unnecessary ranting without any meaniful point to pick. Wike fight for southern presidency and they got it .Wike is now a southern Minister of FCT . What is your topic of shameless there ? Or you want wike to love his party than his Region for him to be in your good book?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by membranus: 9:26am On Aug 22, 2023
Bigchristo:
Na your father and entire generation dey mannerless, we can’t accept your ignorance as a wayward citizen of this country, you will be amazed if you manage to travel out across the borders then see for yourself how a country with loads of natural resources look

At this time and age you still play politics of hate instead of looking at a way to make your country great again

So you believe it is your Obi that will turn Nigeria to Dubai overnight?

If he has such Midas touch, why didn't he turn Onitsha in Anambra to Little London when he was the governor for 8 years.

Keep deceiving yourself and continue worshipping a fake messiah.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by rightopdeep(m): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2023
jeromestarks:
Jagaban Na your mate?🤣🤣🤣
At All ,He is No Ones Mate ,He Leads in Bringing More Sufferings Upon Nigerians..
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by Aquila99: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2023
Asgard73:

Denying anything ministerial.. you boy still forward your name as ministerial candinate from rivers .. and you shamelessly accepted.. them danced round all PDP offices .. with out shame .. and they humans in those offices were laughing at your stupidity.. and common sense no tell you.. how foolish you’re ..

.. and he feels .. others are stupidity senseless and blind .. like his cheerleaders

Yes ooo. Same shameless Obi. He vowed not to leave Apga. Later he joined the Alutaz PDP. Never trust pple like dem.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by cjudy(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2023
fuckJones:
what good food do you eat apart from Eva and fufu?
My dear I’m not local. I don’t eat those kind of food please.

Those are local food for people in Agbado areas
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by iamfactor(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2023
naijaboy756:
maybe their arrogance is the reason dollar is 1k now?
Or the reason PMS is sold at 620
Agbadorians suffering and smiling since time immemorial
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by Chiefpriestt: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
Are you afraid to call names when you have me here?
Just say Obi and his useless party and supporters.
Return back the energy they dish out, these obidients are so arrogant and mannerless.
You will end up a frustrated old cargo and a vile woman if you don't retrace your steps
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by tachia406: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2023
Na this time people will shout Wike, Wike, Wike, Wike! In fact, this is the kind of leader Nigeria needs.
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by mp3ree: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2023
attat:
Wike that name has a way of making me hiss.
Nonsense

Hug transformer 🎥

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by ETT93(m): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2023
naijaboy756:
maybe their arrogance is the reason dollar is 1k now?
I like your matured respond to that myopic being 😅
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by Objectivist04: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2023
Are you saying that peter Mba of enugu recommended Uche nnaji to Tinubu or Delta governor recommended Festus Keyamo ?
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by StreetFight: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2023
Asgard73:

This your crying is going to be for 8 years. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by ogastone(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2023
Making of mouth. He no fit do pass El_Rufaya in his time
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by Banter1(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2023
Islie:
•Says he wasn’t in Abuja to fly party flags

•Vows to enforce municipal planning laws, end open grazing

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/how-pdp-govs-sent-10-ministerial-nominees-to-tinubu-wike/
Just do your work deligently and no witch hunt anybody. May God help you to achieve that.

Secondly don't step on the wrong foot, no be everybody you see be human, some won't fight you physically they do it spiritually.
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by EmmyDJourno: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2023
PDAPC we sight you✌️
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by maxzzo1(m): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2023
Second to last paragraph, "transport guy should keep his record clean" person don loss his job.....cos I know der is no updated record....wahala
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by Kenmatt(m): 11:26am On Aug 22, 2023
I didn't read.

But, him mouth na basket.
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by Advancedman(m): 11:32am On Aug 22, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/how-pdp-govs-sent-10-ministerial-nominees-to-tinubu-wike/

Is that part of FCT management?
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by Mosba: 11:45am On Aug 22, 2023
Really? So, what are we doing in judiciary when everyone has accepted Tinubu?
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by XAUBulls: 11:45am On Aug 22, 2023
Islie:

Tough words from the man in the quest to rejuvenate the FCT.
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by Bigchristo: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
membranus:

So you believe it is your Obi that will turn Nigeria to Dubai overnight?

If he has such Midas touch, why didn't he turn Onitsha in Anambra to Little London when he was the governor for 8 years.

Keep deceiving yourself and continue worshipping a fake messiah.
Don’t be a fool by constantly trying to do the same thing over and over then expect different results, that’s where Obi comes into the equation, imagine you supporting a political party in power since 8yrs+ without notable achievements and expect Tinubu to make a difference I laugh you in 3D, Obi did his best for Anambra and I am not expecting him to change Nigeria over night but a sane person will never make same mistakes Twice

Just Dey deceiver yourself talking about those worshiping their oppressor is the APC and it supporters look how ministers were disgracing themselves bowing down to greet a president none of you sees nothing wrong with it but make one person just shout Peter Obi oooo he is worshipping him una mumu nor too much? Guy try get sense oo na so you go waste your data defend this bastards and you are passing through hardship is like you are under a spell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP / Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo / Evangelist Bamidele Isola Olumilua Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.