Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty (18510 Views)

INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu, Is Determined To Rig This Election - Dino Melaye / 133 million Nigerians are living In Poverty - FG / β€˜FG To Lift 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2020’ - Zainab Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by XXIIVV: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2023
You dey whine

1 Like

Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by Proudlyomonna: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2023
helinues:

Go and get a meaningful life devoid of years of trolling

Go and get a meaningful life devoid of years of doing senseless tribal hate and banters with kids You should be correcting.

A shameless tribally bigoted hatefilled fellow can not have the moral legality to give such advice as the one you just dished out.

Agbaya ni Γ².

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by lexy2014: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2023
How many has he put in poverty in the last 3 months?
Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by odaniel1(m): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2023
I'm inquiring whether appointments were made with consideration of tribal affiliations (such as having one Igbo and three Hausa members, for example). In this context, how can we ensure that her colleagues within the ministry will collaborate effectively with her, especially since her Permanent Secretary hails from the Northern region?
Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by Generalnagbaba(m): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https:///President-Tinubu-Is-Determined-To-Lift-133-Million-Nigerians-Out-Of-Poverty-Edu
Npower stipend from January till date we are yet to get it. Stop fooling us please
Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2023
Every sworn creature is now coming out to dish out his/her own lies..

Ain't yuh faults..

My folks are gullible.. πŸ˜”
Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by Myer(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2023
Brendaniel:
Same thing Sadiya Farouk said, same ministry, same position, same party, we all know how it ended....

Disaster Max and Pro Max

It's not the letter. Letter kills.
It is the Spirit that gives life.

Sadlya Farouk just like you and I know the right words to say without the intention or ability to achieve it.
When the hand of God is on a person, they not only speak the right words, they mean it and God grants them the ability.
Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by Georgejeez: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2023
How many will he sink deeper into poverty ?
Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by simfrost90210: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2023
Madness......
Government wey just sabi talk talk ........
..., the do dem dey do dey enter their pocket
Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by Achor1111(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2023
Government of deceit and lies
Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by NOwazobia: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2023
The way they talk is how you know the type of ministers result to.

This one just open mouth, and spilling her failure in advance.

undecided
Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by Philipmoon2(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2023
How Nigerians did he plug into poverty.
Jokers everywhere!
Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by dododawa1: 10:50am On Aug 22, 2023
LOL πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by Thonee(m): 10:50am On Aug 22, 2023
Like Jubril of Sudan like baba diapers.
Everything about them is the opposite, agbadorian neighbor dey complain dey curse their drΓΊg baron i no dey hear Γ wa'lΓ³kΓ n again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by nkemjacob2(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2023
We keep hearing this
Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by AreaFada2: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2023
Betta, as a minister, try to help shape the promises dished out under your portfolio.

Lifting 33 million will be more credible even though lifting just 3 million sef is a Herculean task even, never mind 33.

Even US and China combined can't lift 133 million.

1 Like

Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by simfrost90210: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2023
Anyenmoney:
INTERIM MINISTER IN AN INTERIM GOVERNMENT.

She doesn't actually know that ......

Clock's ticking fast ..... πŸ˜’πŸ‘
..., i guess she meant to say "next 4 months"
Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by UnfairLife7(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2023
mjuvey3:
Betta Edu, Before President Tinubu lift 133 million nigerians outta poverty, Can I fvck that beautiful and adorable pussy of yours 😍πŸ₯°
you no get sense
Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by asanausana91: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2023
God punish your father
Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by Maxxim: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2023
Reminds me of one tutorial I sat for exam that year, the man who's the owner said, the best way to live one's life is never to long for any expectations from the government.
It's obvious the government has no plan of lifting people out from poverty, cause they'll play by the rules of economy which is scarcity, but I hope they make life livable and bearable for people.
Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by ManOfSon: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2023
Didn't Buhari lift them already? Ok. I get it. Tinubu will transfer them from the fry pan to the fire - which he is already doing, anyways.

1 Like

Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by Prisco4luv(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2023
In the real sense what the government is telling us is that 133M NIGERIANS will be poorer again
Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by nathyx(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2023
Same way he has lifted you out of poverty by giving you Minister unfortunately, 200 million Nigerians cannot be appointed Ministers so therefore enjoy your Wealth while we enjoy our poverty last last na 6 feet get everybody kiss
Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by enemyofprogress: 11:00am On Aug 22, 2023
Yinmu. The same thing Buhari and Osinbajo tolded us some months ago.

1 Like

Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by Prenonjebose: 11:00am On Aug 22, 2023
What's wrong with these people. 133 million. They think these figures and statements have a magical wand to actualize itself.

1 Like

Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2023
E go Favour me and my family and my neighbors on Nairaland!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by barinedan(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2023
They have started with their empty promises. Buhari promised to lift one hundred million Nigerians out of poverty but when he assumed office reverse became the case, thisllese people should keep their mouths shut
Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by Exceed15: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2023
Useless people. They have started again.
Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by SIONKPO1(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2023
This Dr.Edu with Sweet mouth,lets just hope she delivers
Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by chatinent: 11:03am On Aug 22, 2023
Didn't the mods verify the source link the OP added? What sort of source link is that?
Re: Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty by Yankee101: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2023
Madam you’re too young to join these lying politicians
Be a technocrat
If not them go join you when the time comes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Are Second Republic Governors? / Military After Avengers, Sponsors, Not Tompolo In Particular β€”DHQ / The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.