Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,121 members, 7,863,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

BUSINESS: What You Didn't Do Spoilt It All - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BUSINESS: What You Didn't Do Spoilt It All (96 Views)

The Future Of Music Business – What Tiktok Has To Say / Starting A 1.5million Business, What Would You Suggest / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BUSINESS: What You Didn't Do Spoilt It All by darealez(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2023
What you didn't do almost certainly spoilt it all.

You didn't make that call, didn't do the feasibility study, didn't carry out the market survey, didn't budget for marketing, didn't learn, didn't change... In fact, you didn't start.

i. You didn't start: That's 100% worse than failure itself.

ii. You didn't learn: Learning is before and after.. Continuous learning is what makes the difference.

iii. You didn't change: Here's the biggest struggle for White Collar moguls who ran along business. Today, you're a salesman, tomorrow a solution architect, next day a project manager.

You can't be an introvert everyday, can't be an extrovert everyday, can't be first to talk everyday, can't be last to talk everyday, can't keep doing things the same way, can't keep talking to people the same way, can't keep selling the same way.

You gotta change.

iv. You didn't partner: Only you designer, web developer, marketer, salesman, content manager, SEO analyst, video editor, quality assurance, solution architect, project manager, MD, DMD, ED, COO...

You need a team, build one slowly.

v. You didn't delegate: Just so you can be the champion, everything has to be done by you. Everything has to crosslink you and have your presence behind it to work. Easy!! One tree will never make a forest no matter how large.

The many businesses failing today had something they didn't do. Just like myself, I know my business needs more exposure.

Looking at what you have not done and take a step right away!

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Attending An HR Conference: A Comprehensive Guide / Unveiling A Lucrative Business Opportunity: Your Journey Into Data Reselling / Guys ,an Advice/suggestions On My Plan To Use Fairmoney As My Salary Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.