Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins (15559 Views)

Using Saliva As Sexual Lubricant Can Spread HIV, Hepatitis β€” Physicians / My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits / Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by imoh4king(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2023
Guys, please what causes this disgusting and irritating habits.
I have met people and friends on streets, construction sites that keep clearing their throat and later spit saliva at every short interval.
I actually thought this is because some of them live around dirty environment. Other reasons should be frequent alcohol drinking or guys who are induced to taking snuff.

How do you feel when you are around this people with such irritating habits.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by TemplarLandry: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2023
grin Yorubas call it β€œAfişe”.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by imoh4king(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin Yorubas call it β€œAfişe”.

What does 'Afise' mean? Surprisingly, they even have a name for such people.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by illicit(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2023
Yes

A guy I knew, years ago

He later stopped tho

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by Tonabolin: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2023
Something like if they use am (spitting) swear for am.
imoh4king:

What does 'Afise' mean? Surprisingly, they even have a name for such people.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by imoh4king(m): 11:17am On Aug 22, 2023
Tonabolin:
Something like if they use am (spitting) swear for am.

Lol. No be small swear.

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by HeartlessMan: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2023
Scratch your throat and spit your own back.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by imoh4king(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Scratch your throat and spit your own back.

Is DAT what u normally do

2 Likes

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by HeartlessMan: 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
imoh4king:

Is DAT what u normally do

Yes.
Only the throat scratching my foes don scatter.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by Jh0wsef(m): 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
Balablu bulaba is enough spitting for 4 years

25 Likes

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by Klington: 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
shocked

Yeah, Tinubu supporters.
Very disgusting.

22 Likes

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by Obyangel: 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
It's only two sets of people that does that.
(1). Serpentine coded Gene people. Some were cold blood animals in their past lives, some came from serpent, alligator, Crocks, etc.
(2). Sick or pregnant people.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by bercarray(m): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ọmọ that's me o, any small odour, like fart, poo, gutter, rotten food, most especially gutters in this Lagos, makes me spit instantly, during Harmattan when lips dry, I use my tongue to put saliva, and I spit it also because I'll be feeling like I just lick some dirt off my tongue and I can't swallow it back, but most times it's this Lagos gutters that makes me spit the most, but no be like every ten minutes o, but I spit alot

14 Likes

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by Mammangaddafi(m): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
imoh4king:
I have met people and friends on streets, construction sites that keep clearing their throat and later spit saliva at every short interval.
I actually thought this is because some of them live around dirty environment. Other reasons should be frequent alcohol drinking or guys who are induced to taking snuff.

na Cobra?

6 Likes

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by Hezzyluv: 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
Yes like lunatic he even dey lick microphone join. undecided

27 Likes

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by kezienaira: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
that shit disgust me

3 Likes

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by GeneralPula: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Nah..

But is it even possible? Spitting Every 5mins? Such person would catch a dry throat nah..
Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by KingDash09(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
The person na hose?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by DenreleDave(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Haaaaaa

WΓ hΓ‘lΓ  mΓ‘ sele

My friend damola is not every 5 to 10 mins... Damola Spits every minutes and I mean it...

Infact he Spits like 2 or 3 times in a minute if we dey road dey Waka

Haaaaa dey always vex ehnnn

Bcox if anyone Spits around me and I'm aware, I will spit too

10 Likes

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by NutritionGuru: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Skankamola:

If every local and state govt should actually focus on agriculture and youth development the country would make giant strides, but they are rather share alcohol and ram meat.
Very true my brother! The Youths would not have been wasting Life away watching useless society moral-Decaying Big Brother nonsense, Facebooking and Twittering from morning to night, etc. If the Government provide what is needed for them to generate Wealth from Farming. Which would be a win-win for all.

Although, it is not bad to be a Salary earner, but the number of Nigerian Youths that are wasting away Searching for Salary Jobs is pathetic. The Strength of every Sensible Nation is the Youths, and Food Production is the number 1 Area of Application of that Strength. Ukraine became the highest wheat Producer and Exporter in the World after their Government focused on putting out incentives that magnetized and Encouraged their massive Youths into Farming.

Have you seen the trending WhatsApp message Today? About much of the 5Billion that has already being disbursed to the State, see the Screenshot below:

The only way for Federal Government to avoid this wickedness Kleptomaniacy of the Governors is to Invest these Palliative Monies into Youth-oriented Agric Plantations. Using as much as N5Billion per State to motivate the Youths into Farming would have excellently Serve a multidimensional Purpose of Reducing Crime Rate due to Devil's Workshop (our Youths' idle hands) and make Foods super cheap and surplus for Exportation within a short Period. I wish those that have President's Ear would let him know this Truth. Agriculture is our greatest Natural Key to Development and Global Dominance. The Great Obafemi Awolowo proved it to the shocking of the Europeans.

New Government Farm Lands should be cut out for the mature Youths and Adults to use, and after a Year of Confirming the ones that are serious with Productive Life and Progress, the Lands should only be taken from any that is not serious with Crop Production and given to others that would be in que to maximize the Opportunity. All that the Great Obafemi Awolowo achieved for Yoruba Land (such as the now: Nigerian Embassy in Britain, Nigerian Muslim Pilgrim House in Mecca, and Christian Pilgrim House in Jerusalem, Cocoa House, Oluwa Glass Production Industry, Odua Textile Cloth Production Industry, Dunlup Tyer Manufacturing Industry, and many more) were all achieved with Monies for Cocoa Farming Plantations that the Great Visionary Awolowo used his Government to Establish for the Youths back then. He also ensure the Exportation of the Products as soon as the Youths have harvested, this generated so much forex for the Western Nigerian Government those days.

It is Time for the current Nigeria Government to Invest the Palliative Money aright! Focus it on Drawing the Youths into Lucrative Agriculture!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by Neweramify(f): 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
Mine is opposite

I have a friend that used to hold spit in his mouth. I found that really strange because he is not a woman. I don’t mean to be stereotypical but it's women that mostly do this. It was so disgusting and he did it all the time.

I got frustrated one day and told him that if he doesn’t stop doing that, he would have to look for a new friend.

Surprisingly, he stopped. The thing is that most of them don’t do it consciously; neither do they think it’s much of a big deal. But when you talk to them about it, they might change. However, talk to them in private and not in public where they might feel embarrassed.

Please, I'm a graduate of Accounting and I humbly request for your help with any job offer, I will be very grateful Sir/Ma.
Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by clockwisereport: 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
Kelechi Iheanacho

Zouma of Chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by shiki(m): 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
cheesy very common while walking on Lagos streets

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by obaidan: 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
Reading this topic dey even irritate me

10 Likes

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by zoeymikey(f): 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
imoh4king:

Yeah,one of my male friend is like that and its always so disgusting whenever he does that and he's addicted to it..
He says he cant stop it.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by Obainoman6: 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
balabulu balava the rotten teeth druggie, have you ever seen the kind of saliva he's always coming out from his mouth?
Nigeria don carry imbe vegetables wey hard drugs don damage him brain.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Unfortunately spit disgust me than sh1t. I knew someone like that in a place I was supposed to work. I had to quit. It's terrible.

I never knew I'm not alone.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by money121(m): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ok
Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by havenz(m): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Unfortunately if someone do it and I see, I will spit out too.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by ComptonGee: 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
It could be health related issues in some people's case

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins by Raymeskey: 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
I did this when I was a kid

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Say No Nigerian Is Among 29 Infected Foreigners / Sour Sop Leaves For Cancer And Fibroid ?? / Minister Of Health Warns Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.