Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Police Neutralise Two Suspected Kidnappers, Rescue Victim In Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Neutralise Two Suspected Kidnappers, Rescue Victim In Enugu (11497 Views)

Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper / Police Kill Two Kidnappers In Gun Duel, Rescue Victim In Imo / Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Neutralise Two Suspected Kidnappers, Rescue Victim In Enugu by Omoawoke: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
They will soon blame Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Police Neutralise Two Suspected Kidnappers, Rescue Victim In Enugu by francis5051: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2023/08/22/police-neutralise-two-suspected-kidnappers-rescue-victim-in-enugu/
bro i don’t know how far you know with this news actually am from imo state my brother was kidnapped last week here in imo states with a black Lexus 350 as said in the news and till now we haven’t seen a call from the kidnappers yet so I don’t know if is my bro the news is talking about
Re: Police Neutralise Two Suspected Kidnappers, Rescue Victim In Enugu by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
NutritionGuru:
cry These formally innocent Souls would probably not have taken to Crime if the Government had Provided Productive Avenues for their surging Strength and Hormon to be rewardly used for the Nation.

Although, it is not bad to be a Salary earner, but the number of Nigerian Youths that are wasting away Searching for Salary Jobs is pathetic. The Strength of every Sensible Nation is the Youths, and Food Production is the number 1 Area of Application of that Strength. Ukraine became the highest wheate Producer in the World after their Government focused on putting out incentives that magnetized and Encouraged their massive Youths into Farming.

Have you seen the trending WhatsApp message Today? About much of the 5Billion that has already being disbursed to the State, see the Screenshot below:

The only way for Federal Government to avoid this wickedness Kleptomaniacy of the Governors is to Invest these Palliative Monies into Youth-oriented Agric Plantations. Using as much as N5Billion per State to motivate the Youths into Farming would have excellently Serve a multidimensional Purpose of Reducing Crime Rate due to Devil's Workshop (our Youths' idle hands) and make Foods super cheap and surplus for Exportation within a short Period. I wish those that have President's Ear would let him know this Truth. Agriculture is our greatest Natural Key to Development and Global Dominance. The Great Obafemi Awolowo proved it to the shocking of the Europeans. Nigeria, wake up!!!
If every local and state govt should actually focus on agriculture and youth development the country would make giant strides, but they are rather share alcohol and ram meat.

1 Like

Re: Police Neutralise Two Suspected Kidnappers, Rescue Victim In Enugu by Sirchigo4: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Thank God, on that Sunday, I took to my heels as they were shooting into the sky to scare people away, very close to kilimanjero agbani road before igbariam bus stop. Na so dey block one Lexus o come dey shoot. Everybody Scatter. Omo see race o. Thank God for this good news
Re: Police Neutralise Two Suspected Kidnappers, Rescue Victim In Enugu by Thonyboy: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
francis5051:
bro i don’t know how far you know with this news actually am from imo state my brother was kidnapped last week here in imo states with a black Lexus 350 as said in the news and till now we haven’t seen a call from the kidnappers yet so I don’t know if is my bro the news is talking about
When was your brother kidnapped. As in which date?
Re: Police Neutralise Two Suspected Kidnappers, Rescue Victim In Enugu by zieraw2005(m): 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2023/08/22/police-neutralise-two-suspected-kidnappers-rescue-victim-in-enugu/

God saved me from these guys that same day at 6:50PM.

They drop white bus and double crossed me, I quickly stopped and told my wife these are kidnappers.

I used reverse a little before seeing commercial hiace bus and trailer coming with speed. I had to queue in between them and run away.

Here is my observation:

I used that road on a working day and there were too many police checkpoints, in fact you can’t drive 2 minutes without a checkpoint and I was angry that checkpoints were too much as I complained to some of the officers.

Now on a Sunday as I was heading to Enugu, I noticed I never saw any police checkpoints apart from army and maybe 2 police checkpoints after okigwe roundabout.

Avoid traveling on Sunday through that road guys.

This is my testimony guys. And to teach other road users what’s up on that road.

Thank you Jesus for safety.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Neutralise Two Suspected Kidnappers, Rescue Victim In Enugu by zedegit: 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
Reason I don't travel is because of kidnappers on our roads.

It's so unfortunate. It became worse during APC tenure.
Re: Police Neutralise Two Suspected Kidnappers, Rescue Victim In Enugu by Thonyboy: 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
zieraw2005:

God saved me from these guys that same day at 6:50PM.

They drop white bus and double crossed me, I quickly stopped and told my wife these are kidnappers.

I used reverse a little before seeing commercial hiace bus and trailer coming with speed. I had to queue in between them and run away.

Here is my observation:

I used that road on a working day and there were too many police checkpoints, in fact you can’t drive 2 minutes without a checkpoint and I was angry that checkpoints were too much as I complained to some of the officers.

Now on a Sunday as I was heading to Enugu, I noticed I never saw any police checkpoints apart from army and maybe 2 police checkpoints after okigwe roundabout.

Avoid traveling on Sunday through that road guys.

This is my testimony guys. And to teach other road users what’s up on that road.

Thank you Jesus for safety.
I thank God for your life and that of your wife. God is in control.
Re: Police Neutralise Two Suspected Kidnappers, Rescue Victim In Enugu by erai30(m): 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
Nolly has gone to be with Satan in hell, maybe he could start Nollywood over there. grin
Re: Police Neutralise Two Suspected Kidnappers, Rescue Victim In Enugu by Ajetayi: 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
NutritionGuru:
cry These formally innocent Souls would probably not have taken to Crime if the Government had Provided Productive Avenues for their surging Strength and Hormon to be rewardly used for the Nation.

Although, it is not bad to be a Salary earner, but the number of Nigerian Youths that are wasting away Searching for Salary Jobs is pathetic. The Strength of every Sensible Nation is the Youths, and Food Production is the number 1 Area of Application of that Strength. Ukraine became the highest wheat Producer and Exporter in the World after their Government focused on putting out incentives that magnetized and Encouraged their massive Youths into Farming.

Have you seen the trending WhatsApp message Today? About much of the 5Billion that has already being disbursed to the State, see the Screenshot below:

The only way for Federal Government to avoid this wickedness Kleptomaniacy of the Governors is to Invest these Palliative Monies into
Youth-oriented Agric Plantations. Using as much as N5Billion per State to motivate the Youths into Farming would have excellently Serve a multidimensional Purpose of Reducing Crime Rate due to Devil's Workshop (our Youths' idle hands) and make Foods super cheap and surplus for Exportation within a short Period. I wish those that have President's Ear would let him know this Truth. Agriculture is our greatest Natural Key to Development and Global Dominance. The Great Obafemi Awolowo proved it to the shocking of the Europeans.

New Government Farm Lands should be cut out for the mature Youths and Adults to use, and after a Year of Confirming the ones that are serious with Productive Life and Progress, the Lands should only be taken from any that is not serious with Crop Production and given to others that would be in que to maximize the Opportunity. All that the Great Obafemi Awolowo achieved for Yoruba Land (such as the now: Nigerian Embassy in Britain, Nigerian Muslim Pilgrim House in Mecca, and Christian Pilgrim House in Jerusalem, Cocoa House, Oluwa Glass Production Industry, Odua Textile Cloth Production Industry, Dunlup Tyer Manufacturing Industry, and many more) were all achieved with Monies for Cocoa Farming Plantations that the Great Visionary Awolowo used his Government to Establish for the Youths back then. He also ensure the Exportation of the Products as soon as the Youths have harvested, this generated so much forex for the Western Nigerian Government those days.

It is Time for the current Nigeria Government to Invest the Palliative Money aright! Focus it on Drawing the Youths into Lucrative Agriculture!

Then why dont you indulge in the same crime. This was how Evans started
Re: Police Neutralise Two Suspected Kidnappers, Rescue Victim In Enugu by GetSenseNow: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
BOSSkesh:
I know they have affiliation with ipob and ESN
no rip to waste kill them all
Does this mean there has never been any kidnappings before IPOB and ESN case??

I want to understand you
Re: Police Neutralise Two Suspected Kidnappers, Rescue Victim In Enugu by UnabashedIPOB: 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
WOW! I am surprised the NPF did NOT resort to its usual propaganda and cheap blackmail ploy by claiming it was IPOB and ESN.
Re: Police Neutralise Two Suspected Kidnappers, Rescue Victim In Enugu by Dennisochampa: 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
NutritionGuru:

Although, it is not bad to be a Salary earner, but the number of Nigerian Youths that are wasting away Searching for Salary Jobs is pathetic. The Strength of every Sensible Nation is the Youths, and Food Production is the number 1 Area of Application of that Strength. Ukraine became the highest wheat Producer and Exporter in the World after their Government focused on putting out incentives that magnetized and Encouraged their massive Youths into Farming.

The only way for Federal Government to avoid this wickedness Kleptomaniacy of the Governors is to Invest these Palliative Monies into Youth-oriented Agric Plantations. Using as much as N5Billion per State to motivate the Youths into Farming would have excellently Serve a multidimensional Purpose of Reducing Crime Rate due to Devil's Workshop (our Youths' idle hands) and make Foods super cheap and surplus for Exportation within a short Period. I wish those that have President's Ear would let him know this Truth. Agriculture is our greatest Natural Key to Development and Global Dominance. The Great Obafemi Awolowo proved it to the shocking of the Europeans.

New Government Farm Lands should be cut out for the mature Youths and Adults to use, and after a Year of Confirming the ones that are serious with Productive Life and Progress, the Lands should only be taken from any that is not serious with Crop Production and given to others that would be in que to maximize the Opportunity. All that the Great Obafemi Awolowo achieved for Yoruba Land (such as the now: Nigerian Embassy in Britain, Nigerian Muslim Pilgrim House in Mecca, and Christian Pilgrim House in Jerusalem, Cocoa House, Oluwa Glass Production Industry, Odua Textile Cloth Production Industry, Dunlup Tyer Manufacturing Industry, and many more) were all achieved with Monies for Cocoa Farming Plantations that the Great Visionary Awolowo used his Government to Establish for the Youths back then. He also ensure the Exportation of the Products as soon as the Youths have harvested, this generated so much forex for the Western Nigerian Government those days.

It is Time for the current Nigeria Government to Invest the Palliative Money aright! Focus it on Drawing the Youths into Lucrative Agriculture!
.....i Will understand if poverty leads someone to steal food to eat or money to buy drugs but a useless man kidnapped an innocent soul and Is demanding for millions... He succeeded once before and is doing it continually, and u want to believe that poverty caused it Let's be honest with each other.....
Re: Police Neutralise Two Suspected Kidnappers, Rescue Victim In Enugu by ChiefOkporghe: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Nigerian police will be speaking stupid grammar on top small backyard operation...😂.

Which one is "following the police thrust and renewed crime fighting impetus" again?

All this one is just so they'll come off as serious and sophisticated. The most useless security outfit in all of Africa. Even Amotekun is more efficient than these clowns.

And everytime, some of the criminals dey always "escape with varying degrees of gunshot wounds". Kai! In my next life, I go born for Libya abeg!
Re: Police Neutralise Two Suspected Kidnappers, Rescue Victim In Enugu by JohnnA1: 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
FalseProphet1:
The South East shall be great again.

This I have seen.
False Prophet
Re: Police Neutralise Two Suspected Kidnappers, Rescue Victim In Enugu by lenkel: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
+234 803 761 6273 scamm alert. He mssg pipu for pin don't fall
Re: Police Neutralise Two Suspected Kidnappers, Rescue Victim In Enugu by Alliswell248: 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
NutritionGuru:

The only way for Federal Government to avoid this wickedness Kleptomaniacy of the Governors is to Invest these Palliative Monies into Youth-oriented Agric Plantations. Using as much as N5Billion per State to motivate the Youths into Farming would have excellently Serve a multidimensional Purpose of Reducing Crime Rate due to Devil's Workshop (our Youths' idle hands) and make Foods super cheap and surplus for Exportation within a short Period. I wish those that have President's Ear would let him know this Truth. Agriculture is our greatest Natural Key to Development and Global Dominance. The Great Obafemi Awolowo proved it to the shocking of the Europeans.

You wrote all this to support crime.
No time to read this.
You no get work.
No excuse for commiting.
Do the crime...do the time in detention.
Re: Police Neutralise Two Suspected Kidnappers, Rescue Victim In Enugu by 6gbi: 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
ESN, Cult violence and Kidnapping
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Arrested For Killing Her 3-day-old Baby In Nasarawa / Lawyer Detained For Seeking Client’s Bail Hospitalised, Seeks Justice / Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.