Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,745 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) (72332 Views)

Ikoyi Obalende LCDA Announces Plans To Roll Out 200 Electric Taxis / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Road & Recreational Facilities Built By Ikoyi/Obalende LCDA / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Rehabilitated Road Network In Ikoyi-Obalende LCDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
How many days would it last
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by MrJames007: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
This one go finish only one day na.

Adiók inó
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Dancebreaker: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
Depriest2020:
Beans 2 mudu 850 × 2 = 1700
Garri 2 mudu 500 × 2 = 1000
Rice 2 mudu 1500 × 2 = 3000

Total = #5,700. grin
Still more than 5k for a vote that gives access to state and national treasury for good 4 years. grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by ekitimanalways(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
wunmi590:
Good morning to you all,

So yesterday, I was in one of my family house at obalende to say hello, immediately I entered I just sighted a beautiful bag with food stuff..

I was told it was shared freely to all the resident of of the LCDA...

Honestly, all the elected politician in ikoyi obalende are special breeds, their love for development and extending their hands to people who needs is very high...

Lagos lead, others follow, I know they will still share school stuff for students resuming soon...

It's their usual practice to share branded school bags, mathematical sets, shoes 👞 and some other school stuff, to help the student well when resuming and helping the parent to save from there...
What a shame!
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Felaincarnated: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
Kpele Jare. Mistook u for d op wey dey celebrate beans, ijebu garri and Amala flour🤣
iamtardey:
what are you even talking about
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by CursedOsuPigs: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:
grin
They even tagged it food bank.
Las Las, na hunger and depression go finally quench and finish ironu people

Fools

Like the ancestors of Igbos were starved to death during the Biafra war. Millions of them🤣🤣🤣

Chai! Awolowo na bad Yoruba demon🤪

2 Likes

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by iamtardey: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
raskymonojendor:

That's Niger delta.
shocked mo foh
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Dancebreaker: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
wunmi590:

My brother, majority of the people in Ikoyi-obalende are not suffering, there is alot of development there...

This is just to extend his gesture to the few people who might needs it...

Alot of things they share during this time, most especially to student...

Free jamb card, waec card and alot of things to keep student in flying colours
Ok show us the bags of rice they shared at Bariga, Ajegunle and Alimosho axis.
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Chetas81(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
SICK CITIZEN PREFER PALLIATIVE RATHER THAN GOOD GOVERNANCE, AWON ERANKO
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by lexy2014: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
wunmi590:
Good morning to you all,

So yesterday, I was in one of my family house at obalende to say hello, immediately I entered I just sighted a beautiful bag with food stuff..

Honestly, all the elected politician in ikoyi obalende are special breeds, their love for development and extending their hands to people who needs is very high...

Lagos lead, others follow, I know they will still share school stuff for students resuming soon...

It's their usual practice to share branded school bags, mathematical sets, shoes 👞 and some other school stuff, to help the student well when resuming and helping the parent to save from there...

How is sharing one mudu of rice, beans and garri development?

Is sharing food and math sets for people the same thing as development?

How many days will that food take a family?

Was it the leading here u say Lagos is leading?

Is this not a shame?
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by egbetokuns(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
HeartlessMan:
grin
Poverty is strong in this region.

Poverty in that region and you left your region and hustle there. Keep dreaming

2 Likes

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Willie2015: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
wunmi590:
Good morning to you all,

What's so difficult in...
crediting their accounts with cash palliative and an identified BVN...
for transparency and audit purpose...
Corruption is a problem in Naija...
80 percent of those food items will end up missin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by gbolswag(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Atleast they got something

1 Like

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by lexy2014: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Where u see rice? Dat tin na beans, ijebu garri and Amala flour🤣

😀 cheesy grin
Nigga, why are u making this matter worse?
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by GENES11S: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
BIZNess123:
Nigerians can complain.. nothing you do can please them

It is impossible to please a Nigerian living in Nigeria
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by enemyofprogress: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
gbolswag:
Atleast they got something
poverty is living with you. Na people like you dey make politicians to treat Nigerians like slaves

2 Likes

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by GeneralPula: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Since the time of Awolowo
This picture was taken when Awolowo started free education..

Yeah your fore-fathers also mocked Awolowo then when he first started the free education. They were like what a poor school filled with poor kids! Even tho, they later came over to apply and gained from the free education..
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Risingblue008(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
This is exactly what dey wanted,
And now,
Una don see am,
Make una come carry una ijebu carry soak,
Better days ahead,
Na general market, grin grin grin

We all go dey inside tru out this thief tenure
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Reference(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
No talk here.
For some this is the definition of good governance.
And their expectations have been met.
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Dancebreaker: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
lexy2014:

So how will that mitigate the effects of removal of fuel subsisdy?

What of those that aren't mallams a d cleaners?
Eat beans and garri to get energy to trek from Ikoyi to Mainland. grin grin grin grin
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by enemyofprogress: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
BIZNess123:
Nigerians can complain.. nothing you do can please them
is that what members of the national assembly take home to their families?
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Risingblue008(m): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
wunmi590:

My brother, majority of the people in Ikoyi-obalende are not suffering, there is alot of development there...

This is just to extend his gesture to the few people who might needs it...

Alot of things they share during this time, most especially to student...

Free jamb card, waec card and alot of things to keep student in flying colours

Just hear ur self,
Just look at what u r saying,
Brainless thought
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Reference(m): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
Risingblue008:
This is exactly what dey wanted,
And now,
Una don see am,
Make una come carry una ijebu carry soak,
Better days ahead,
Na general market, grin grin grin

We all go dey inside tru out this thief tenure

Exactly. No talk here.

1 Like

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by skj1377(m): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
Nigeria is in trouble!
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Naijanascam: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
Leopard can't change its spots

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
Rodimi20000000:
Better than nothing. This would bring smiles to some families.
Shattap! You must be mentally imbalanced to support this disgrace while politicians weaponize poverty and make u settle for less

1 Like

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by erico2k2(m): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
wunmi590:
Good morning to you all,

ANd after you finishe these bags of food, what next? does the initial problems go away?
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by raskymonojendor: 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
Dancebreaker:

Still more than 5k for a vote that gives access to state and national treasury for good 4 years. grin grin cheesy

Better than Okpa and Jollof handed out in Enugu, or Ikpeazu Eba and Egunsi in Abia grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Osariemen12: 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
Poverty reloaded.

May the living conditions of people in Edo State never get as bad as those in any southwest state. These are the poverty headquarters of the south and north central.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) / 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls / Buhari To El-rufai: Your Entry Into Public Service Was Accidental…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.