Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) (72292 Views)

Ikoyi Obalende LCDA Announces Plans To Roll Out 200 Electric Taxis / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Road & Recreational Facilities Built By Ikoyi/Obalende LCDA / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Rehabilitated Road Network In Ikoyi-Obalende LCDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Alusiizizi(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
raskymonojendor:

And let's also not forget Labour Party Governors In Abia State.

How can I forget? Not intended. Alex Otti has shown from very short history that he really is the man for Abia State.
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by onajo2000(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
Stomach infrastructure
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Fryx: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
wunmi590:
Good morning to you all,

So yesterday, I was in one of my family house at obalende to say hello, immediately I entered I just sighted a beautiful bag with food stuff..

I was told it was shared freely to all the resident of of the LCDA...

Honestly, all the elected politician in ikoyi obalende are special breeds, their love for development and extending their hands to people who needs is very high...

Lagos lead, others follow, I know they will still share school stuff for students resuming soon...

It's their usual practice to share branded school bags, mathematical sets, shoes 👞 and some other school stuff, to help the student well when resuming and helping the parent to save from there...

Garri, Ewa, …
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by omooba969(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
Nigerians are in the habit of sleep walking into hardship and more hardship - very docile group of people.

Nonsense and Buhari... mtcheew 😏

1 Like

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Henry22(m): 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
Kemistri3:

This fake news has been debunked long ago.

This wasn't ikpeazu but the opm pastor in port Harcourt sharing food during COVID-19 in the city

What amazes me is why y'all insist on spreading this nonsense

A you are supposed to know this people by now bro, very useless and always spreading fake News and propaganda everywhere just to justify Thier stupidity and long throat nature.

1 Like

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by LivingTribunal: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
Renewed hope indeed

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Alusiizizi(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
raskymonojendor:

LMAO. That was after Soludo finished consulting Fashola.

You must either be the most insincere piece of crap that ever lived or you've taken one too many sticks of Oshogbo weed. "Fashola Lectures"? Sure, anyone with a laptop and internet connection can give a lecture, even if it was to an audience of ghosts. The question is, what was the lecture all about. Show us a transcript, let us reveal you for the chameleon that you are.
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Nyne: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:
grin
They even tagged it food bank.
Las Las, na hunger and depression go finally quench and finish ironu people

Fools

And sanwo Olu is wearing a watch of 160M naira. That’s just one of his watches. His Watch collection alone is likely to be worth more than 2B naira . Not to now talk of Tinubu’s own .

We shall all meet on the judgement day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Alusiizizi(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
raskymonojendor:

And let's also not forget Labour Party Governors In Abia State.

You must either be the most insincere piece of crap that ever lived or you've taken one too many sticks of Oshogbo weed. "Fashola Lectures"? Sure, anyone with a laptop and internet connection can give a lecture, even if it was to an audience of ghosts. The question is, what was the lecture all about. Show us a transcript, let us reveal you for the chameleon that you are.
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by raskymonojendor: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
Alusiizizi:

How can I forget? Not intended. Alex Otti has shown from very short history that he really is the man for Abia State.
Of course. wink

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by raskymonojendor: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
Alusiizizi:

It's called remote learning. Fashola dishing knowledge out to the Mumu governor's administration in Abia State.

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by shegoon: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
When Baba ask us to collect 8k we all said NO. He now reduced it to #5700, sense no go kill this man 😀😀😀😀
Depriest2020:
Beans 2 mudu 850 × 2 = 1700
Garri 2 mudu 500 × 2 = 1000
Rice 2 mudu 1500 × 2 = 3000

Total = #5,700. grin
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Alusiizizi(m): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
raskymonojendor:
It's called remote learning. Fashola fishing it to the Mumu governor's administration in Abia State.

All you Agbado baboons are all the same. Pointless arguing with a monkey though, so I ignore all you responses henceforth.
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Tooreda: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
Thought the said Lagosians are smart guys...APC is cancerous

1 Like

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
Toh!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by raskymonojendor: 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
Alusiizizi:

All you Agbado baboons are all the same. Pointless arguing with a monkey though, so I ignore all you responses henceforth.
The gorilla is pained that Fashola is tutoring their people on good governance just as Fashola tutored Soludo 🤣🤣🤣

That picture of Alex Otti bowing down to Tinubu and Sanwo Olu must have pained you Wella too .

You don't like it, go and hug a live transformer.

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by drsibz66(m): 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
wunmi590:
Good morning to you all,

So yesterday, I was in one of my family house at obalende to say hello, immediately I entered I just sighted a beautiful bag with food stuff..

Honestly, all the elected politician in ikoyi obalende are special breeds, their love for development and extending their hands to people who needs is very high...

Lagos lead, others follow, I know they will still share school stuff for students resuming soon...

It's their usual practice to share branded school bags, mathematical sets, shoes 👞 and some other school stuff, to help the student well when resuming and helping the parent to save from there...

This is really painful. The slave trade hasn't ended , no body should be decieved. The masters only handed over.
We still have a long way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by beardedboy(m): 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
wunmi590:

My brother, majority of the people in Ikoyi-obalende are not suffering, there is alot of development there...

This is just to extend his gesture to the few people who might needs it...

Alot of things they share during this time, most especially to student...

Free jamb card, waec card and alot of things to keep student in flying colours
You don't sound intelligent with this your comment. I mean no insult.

1 Like

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Kay25(m): 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:
grin
They even tagged it food bank.
Las Las, na hunger and depression go finally quench and finish ironu people

Fools
bring the one ur state has shared..una go still run go Lagos from ur ABA to collect free food while ur governors hoard and sell at onistsha markets

2 Likes

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Menclothing: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
Food banks

1 Like

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by raskymonojendor: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
Kay25:
bring the one ur state has shared..una go still run go Lagos from ur ABA to collect free food while ur governors hoard and sell at onistsha markets
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don't mind the audio Billionaires.

Na those Ibo/Igbo wey dey hawk gala and lacasera inside traffic go full that collection centre.

1 Like

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Famous606: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Wailers can keep crying.
You will join them soon Ode.
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by stacyadams: 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
Risingblue008:

Just hear ur self,
Just look at what u r saying,
Brainless thought
.....she no get atom of shame..not a pinnacle of shame grin
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by zionstaar75: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
HeartlessMan:
grin
Poverty is strong in this region.
I thought you would have stopped crying from your loss at the election. If u like don't stop. U can cry for 8yrs if u want, who cares!

2 Likes

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by sammysammy111(m): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ifffa hear any complain from una, una go see me, shebi wen him been talk am, una tink say nah joke, e don clear now for una eyes
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by AfonjaEmir: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
Northerners are not in this banter..moreover you can't compare yourself with the North that feeds you. When FULANi banned Cow meat from coming to the South, who cried..

SW

South East told them to go to hell..even though they.make.most of their money from selling cows to IGBOs who HAVE the MONEY.
Poverty in the SW is endemic . cool

Pat081:
Come see foolish talk from brainless human beings what will you now say about the northern people?
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Burruchaga71(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
Depriest2020:
Beans 2 mudu 850 × 2 = 1700
Garri 2 mudu 500 × 2 = 1000
Rice 2 mudu 1500 × 2 = 3000

Total = #5,700. grin
About one hundred and fourty Rands only.

May THUNDER fire Tinubu and his family there.

1 Like

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Xiaohei(m): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
Poverty no be person mate ! Thunder fire poverty! Nigerian politicians have weaponized poverty!

1 Like

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Nonywendy(m): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
wunmi590:
Good morning to you all,

Wetin be this?😡😡
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by Fugazy2023: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2023
Famous606:

You will join them soon Ode.

Me I am not a mad person like you fools that keep crying wailing everywhere on social media. You people are babies that love to cry ozuor

1 Like

Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by rickleye: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
Saifullah01:
Don't we have better ways do do these things. How long is this supposed to last for an entire household? Half day?

How shameful.

They can’t give money as they have noticed it doesn’t get to the people in need.
I won’t be shocked that trailers would be diverted - those bags ripped and poured into bigger bags and resold again.
Re: Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) by RonuRonu: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
cool

Yoruba people dey try oo shocked

This palliative will keep them till 2027 undecided

Suffering and Smiling people cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed / 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls / I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.