Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,794 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio (14841 Views)

Holiday Enjoyment: Niger Delta Women Issue Akpabio One-month Ultimatum To Resign / Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) / 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by lexy2014: 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
SmartPolician:
Akpabio did an outstanding job in his state as state governor. His legacies live on. So, this live is understandable.

Therefore, I don't understand all this hullabaloo about disclosing something we know they enjoy in senate.

What outstanding job did akpabio do as state governor?

What did he disclose that "we' know they enjoy in the Senate?

Who are the "we"?
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by BoldBrainz(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
What's will all this noise over Akpabio's utterances anyway?

El-rufai has spent years making more divisive and provocative comments than any other Nigerian politician and no one has ever mobilised crowds in opposition or otherwise.

Make una allow us see road face Tinubu certificate saga for Chicago court abeg!
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by ComptonGee: 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
This one na battle of Niger Delta women oo
One party de clamour for his resignation and the other de drum support for him
Let's see how the drama unfolds
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by LIGHTROOM: 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
Akpabio days as senate president are numbered, he has turned the Senate house to a comedy house
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by MrUchenna1(m): 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
Tribalism is more powerful and dangerous than any political party
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by lexy2014: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
Parachoko:
No Niger Delta son is against Akpabio
How do you know this?
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by Ceasarceasar: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Lazy men tribe...anyways we love them the way they are..

Hahahahahahaha

Better than those tribe where all their men are dying in foreign prisons because of drug pushing...

Most useless tribe in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by Keneeby(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ijaws are giving Akpabio headache. They don't want anyone one from Akwa Ibom to breath. We are ready for them this time around.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by Parachoko: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Another minority from the creek wailing..
Everyone knows the tribe who have been Wailing in Nigeria. No igbo man will ever become the President Of Nigeria. Even if una like, make una burn down the south east, nobody send una

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by Bigchristo: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
Kingosytex:
Expecting Nigeria to be better is an illusion, the people in power have looted and amassed so much wealth that everything they need is at their beck and call.
They have got the means of organizing a counter protest should anyone stage a protest against them tongue
that’s the problem with the country currently
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by puzzlegate(m): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
Brendaniel:
Mobilisation fees have been sent to their emails....

What money cannot do more money can do - Akpabio

pls can you send small prayers to my inbox ? ......ah thank you sir.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by Ceasarceasar: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
Parachoko:
Everyone knows the tribe who have been Wailing in Nigeria. No igbo man will ever become the President Of Nigeria. Even if una like, make una burn down the south east, nobody send una

I swear bro ....
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by Bfly: 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
Truth don finally murder Akpabio.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by Mitsurugi(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Haba...I swear they are cool people.

I don't doubt that, but it's stuff like this that keep our leaders irresponsible and unaccountable bro.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by puzzlegate(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
lexy2014:

What is the purpose of the mobilisation?
so that more prayers can be sent to the inbox.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by Mycometp3(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Adam for Adam shit...12k my foot
Acvbu7hii:
Okay
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by Beverlyjean(f): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
Our foreign reserve have dropped to 3.7b dollars and these old fools are preparing zombie dance
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by puzzlegate(m): 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
grin Akpa Wife/PA @work
she will then send tokens around. Let the prayers get to the ladies inboxes.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by Kingosytex(m): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
Parachoko:
No Niger Delta son is against Akpabio except Pandora Orchins from the landlock region.

Oyetola was also mentioned in the Pandora papers, why una no dey call am Pandora?

Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by FuckDModz: 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
grin

United Niger Delta in the mud.

grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
gaby:
When parents (especially mothers) who are supposed to be the bastion of instilling morality and all the positives in society through their God-given position as life-givers have decided to lose this hitherto enviable position and universal truth, such a society becomes the Nigeria of today.

Parents no longer care how their wards come about material wealth, heck, they even encourage and make comparisons to lure their kids into the "make it at all cost or anyhow" gang.

Where is the hope going to come from?

We've all failed as a collective and it is such a huge shame...

I will keep shouting it here...

If you can and have the means to move to a decent country legally to go secure a better life for you and your wards by all means make the move. Nigeria as it is right now isn't a country.

If you are still here like me and hoping this contraction can be salvaged by these evil people currently at the helm in every sector, kindly wake up.

The Naira will continue to sink against all currencies because these demons all have their loot stored up in the strongest of all currencies for such a time as this when they can simply count out a couple of notes, convert it into naira, and share it among the beat-down citizens to make them continue to sing their praises.

All the top fraudulent businessmen, politicians, and policymakers hold and spend these foreign currencies and you truly believe they'll initiate and carry out a policy to render themselves poorer?

Make una wake up now....common...

Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by abdulhaphiz(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
I pity future generations of this nation
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by FuckDModz: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
Parachoko:

If not that you're a useless fool, you'd know the state of origin of the president should be inconsequential.

A competent Edo man is better than 1m morons from any region. But morons like you and your family will keep voting for other morons to keep destroying the country and keeping your family in extreme poverty.

Fucking slowpoke!
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by jrusky(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
People should just rest and let this govt settle and do what they promised.

No need anyone from Niger Delta standing against Akpabio because if you force him out remember the North will hijack the post then you started shouting why the North everywhere?
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by Parachoko: 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
FuckDModz:

If not that you're a useless fool, you'd know the state of origin of the president should be inconsequential.

A competent Edo man is better than 1m morons from any region. But morons like you and your family will keep voting for other morons to keep destroying the country and keeping your family in extreme poverty.

Fucking slowpoke!
To be sincere, I don't know what you're crying bitterly about.

What's my business with your Edo State or whatever nonsense you are talking about? Please carry your Useless and Fraustrated Life comot my Front abeg

Edo State ko, Kogi state ni
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by israelmao(m): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sponsored rally
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by XXIIVV: 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
Bless up
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by DimIsaac10(m): 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
The full state could not produce 1.5 million votes but want to mobilize 2million persons for what I don't understand.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by PROPHETmichael: 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
DimIsaac10:
The full state could not produce 1.5 million votes but want to mobilize 2million persons for what I don't understand.

Considering the fact that Niger Delta consist of nine states, mobilising 2million from from the zone won't be a problem.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by Goodman2023: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Angelfrost:
The Hustle is real...! grin

Time to make some serious money while acting like you actually care about these politicians who equally don't give a shit about you all.

Naija na cruise abeg! cool

Call it whatever you want...I stand with Akpabio till 2032...even if I see him stealing money, I will still support him...it is our time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Rejects INEC's Call For Name Change / Winning Anambra Elections Will End Marginalization Of South-east - Oyegun / Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.