Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio (14845 Views)

Holiday Enjoyment: Niger Delta Women Issue Akpabio One-month Ultimatum To Resign / Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) / 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by Blackdisciple(m): 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Pls I also need a prayer to my email
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
The SAME Igbos who were writing letters to the British government to release the organ harvester Ekweremadu are on this page criticizing these women. The hypocrisy reeks to the high heavens and it originates from potorpotor land.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by crazygod(m): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
Slaves. undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by Bluntemperor: 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
LIGHTROOM:
Akpabio days as senate president are numbered, he has turned the Senate house to a comedy house

Just ask yourself - what has Akpabio done that these Women are being used to cause disunity in the South - South?
-they said Akpabio said' let the Poor breath! NO.
What Akpabio said- 'let the Poor Breath'- was directed at NEPA/Discos- charging unnecessary Bills, including the Unmetered / Estimated Bills - that are forced on our necks everymonth!
'Let the Poor breath' - means,while the rich can easily pay their Own Bills,the poor can't,so what is special here or why are they allowing the Politicians- the Opposition to used them!
If you don't know NEPA/ DISCOS are the real Enemy of Nigeria by now,then just ask American - how they have been living in the Moon and how Las Vegas ( the City of Light) has ensure that the lights remains 24/7 for 365 Days- uninterrupted for Decades!
I pity the Southern Women and they should ask themselves - how many Women protested protesting during Mr Saraki or Lawan days!
Nonsense!
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by crowther15(m): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
SmartPolician:
Akpabio did an outstanding job in his state as state governor. His legacies live on. So, this support is understandable.

Therefore, I don't understand all this hullabaloo about disclosing something we know they enjoy in senate.

You people replies look like sponsored post. Those women have not nothing to fight for again, but Akpabio. I know the report is sponsored, so, I ain't perturbed.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by Acidosis(m): 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sijo01:
Has he sent 'prayers' to their mail boxes
🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by Angelfrost(m): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
Goodman2023:

Call it whatever you want...I stand with Akpabio till 2032...even if I see him stealing money, I will still support him...it is our time

My point exactly... Keep up the hustle. tongue
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by tobstarizhia(m): 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wait, what is the actual population of Niger Deltans. grin These minorites don forget say Dem be minority
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by rickyrex(m): 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
If only akpabio mentained the good record he had as a state governor. He allow corruption to dent his image as NDDC boss and currently doing so as a senator
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by CHARLOE(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
PROPHETmichael:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid026tpG64P74pcNxHtyNbMKz3VTz9SksahSCgwzQpvcGGZrJe6GGXt2tsmD77h5vXvAl&id=100057541641145
Same Akpabio enmeshed in corruption charges when he was nddc chairman? Of d 'off your mic' fame? Stockholm syndrome ! We love our thieves n oppressors, as far as they're from our region, it's only a problem when they come from another region
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by asanausana91: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
If the drug dealer can get supporters why not Akpabio.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by zionstaar75: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
gaby:
When parents (especially mothers) who are supposed to be the bastion of instilling morality and all the positives in society through their God-given position as life-givers have decided to lose this hitherto enviable position and universal truth, such a society becomes the Nigeria of today.

Parents no longer care how their wards come about material wealth, heck, they even encourage and make comparisons to lure their kids into the "make it at all cost or anyhow" gang.

Where is the hope going to come from?

We've all failed as a collective and it is such a huge shame...

I will keep shouting it here...

If you can and have the means to move to a decent country legally to go secure a better life for you and your wards by all means make the move. Nigeria as it is right now isn't a country.

If you are still here like me and hoping this contraction can be salvaged by these evil people currently at the helm in every sector, kindly wake up.

The Naira will continue to sink against all currencies because these demons all have their loot stored up in the strongest of all currencies for such a time as this when they can simply count out a couple of notes, convert it into naira, and share it among the beat-down citizens to make them continue to sing their praises.

All the top fraudulent businessmen, politicians, and policymakers hold and spend these foreign currencies and you truly believe they'll initiate and carry out a policy to render themselves poorer?

Make una wake up now....common...
Prophet of doom!if u ignorant folks know the power of words you will stop speaking evil over your fatherland. No matter what what happens in America you'll hear God bless America even after September 11 attacks but not here. I pity all of you, you've not seen anything yet, continue your negative talk. Dollar will become 10k
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by samwillyco1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
Cash out time
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by Chetas81(m): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
SINCE SUFFERING AND SMILING ENGULFED THE NIGERIAN WOMEN, RIGHT SENSE NO LONGER AVAILABLE, AKPABIO THE FEMALE GORILLA 🦍
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by aklid(m): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
See useless thing Abeg, instead mobilise 1m let them protest on rising cost of living 🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by Konskott(m): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
Where will they get 2m senseess ND women from? If they claim Akpabio didn't do any wrong, why the nonsense rally? The rally means Akpabio, his party and the whole world knows he betrayed his party by exposing what could have been done secretly as usual. The fake women rally is meaningless. The innocent fears no guilt.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by NFBI: 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
crazygod:
Slaves. undecided
like your mothers?
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by DimIsaac10(m): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
PROPHETmichael:

Considering the fact that Niger Delta consist of nine states, mobilising 2million from from the zone won't be a problem.
Two million persons right?.
Toorh
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by MEGAWATCH: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
Parachoko:
No Niger Delta son is against Akpabio except Pandora Orchins from the landlock region.

Your Monika should have been suffering and smiling.

It would have been better for the type of business you do here.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by JujuYouth: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
SmartPolician:
Akpabio did an outstanding job in his state as state governor. His legacies live on. So, this support is understandable.

Therefore, I don't understand all this hullabaloo about disclosing something we know they enjoy in senate.

I swear. It's not that deep.
Godswill Akpabio made a mistake with his speech but
We ought to have moved on cos they had always paid themselves when they go on recess.
If dem hear the other undisclosed benefits dem go run mad..
I don't want to hear cos I no won run mad.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by DOM7: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
The evil called Nigeria!
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by PROPHETmichael: 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
JujuYouth:

I swear. It's not that deep.
Godswill Akpabio made a mistake with his speech but
We ought to have moved on cos they had always paid themselves when they go on recess.
If dem hear the other undisclosed benefits dem go run mad..
I don't want to hear cos I no won run mad.

Exactly what these Niger Delta Women are saying, it's not a new thing within the legislative chambers.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by NOwazobia: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
This country cannot change, the larger population are for sale
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by Graysons: 2:58am On Aug 23, 2023
Keneeby:
Ijaws are giving Akpabio headache. They don't want anyone one from Akwa Ibom to breath. We are ready for them this time around.
Can you useless house boys and house girls stand Ijaws? grin grin I hope you exclude ijaw women out of that your stupid Akwa ibom walk? Poverty stricken church rat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by IjawKimi: 6:48am On Aug 23, 2023
Keneeby:
Ijaws are giving Akpabio headache. They don't want anyone one from Akwa Ibom to breath. We are ready for them this time around.
gate man too talking
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by Keneeby(m): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
IjawKimi:
gate man too talking

When people that do legit businesses are talking, a ritualist will come to put mouth
Re: Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio by IjawKimi: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
Keneeby:

When people that do legit businesses are talking, a ritualist will come to put mouth
mumu, igbos and Yorubas are the ritualist people...we Ijaws do not do ritual. It is against our tradition

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omo-agege’s Suspension, Caucus Ban: Pro-buhari Senators To Tackle Saraki, Others / Why Osun Governorship Tribunal Was Moved To Abuja – Appeal Court / Sanwo-Olu Signs ₦1.17 Trillion 2020 Budget Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.