Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? (3592 Views)

Tinubu Should Resign, He Forged His Way To The Presidency - Protesting Nigerians / CSU Result: What Atiku Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictures Included) / Peter Obi Would Be Disqualify For Receiving Foreign Donations If Proven (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by garfield1: 12:48am On Aug 23, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

APC HATER?

After running Nigeria to the ground in only 8 years.
#AllEyesOnTheJUJUciary#

WE DEY WAIT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EGBEKEGBE APC aka ALMAJARI PROGRESSIVE CONGRESS!

Technicality ko!

Even on the merit of the case,it is watery.give tinubu two years
Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:51am On Aug 23, 2023
garfield1:

Even on the merit of the case,it is watery.give tinubu two years

Your prerogative .
Other Nigerians never voted APC or TIEFY-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU.

Watery case indeed!
Only with a watery judicial system with no scruples!
Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by garfield1: 12:54am On Aug 23, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Your prerogative .
Other Nigerians never voted APC or TIEFY-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU.

Watery case indeed!
Only with a watery judicial system with no scruples!

The north and sw voted him.obi and atiku failed to show how they won

1 Like

Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by Spy360(m): 12:55am On Aug 23, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,new evidence is not allowed sir.the problem with you apc haters is that you talk with hatred and refuse to learn.parties are bound by what happened at the tribunal.the case is dead son
You are not a lawyer oga. New evidence can tbe tendered in SC. Even any new evidence can be used by a tribunal if they don't want to depend on technicalities.

Before you call be Obidient, Tinubu is the Jagaban of Nigeria. Even if he forged certificate or kill people there's nothing any of us can do. He is jagaban
Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by garfield1: 2:02am On Aug 23, 2023
Spy360:

You are not a lawyer oga. New evidence can tbe tendered in SC. Even any new evidence can be used by a tribunal if they don't want to depend on technicalities.

Before you call be Obidient, Tinubu is the Jagaban of Nigeria. Even if he forged certificate or kill people there's nothing any of us can do. He is jagaban

Oga no new evidence can be tendered in apex court except by leave of that court.it is all over

1 Like

Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by rdokoye: 2:18am On Aug 23, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

It is true. Even if it is confirmed he forged his certificate, the court would still thrash the case against him. No Tribunal nor Supreme Court can remove him from office based on forged certificate.
Jagaban till 2031
Bat Supporters am I lying?

They can remove him based on forged certificates, in fact, they'd have no choice but to remove him, because if they didn't, they'd be bombarded with appeals, for the countless other politicians that have been removed based on forged certificates as...forging a certificate would no longer become legal grounds for removing a politician from his post. That's how the law works.
Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 23, 2023
paramakina202:

Who verified it?
If it is verified why did he ask US court not to release his verified result?
if you have a case with me you will allow me get whatever information about you that I want? Tinubu and Atiku are opponents, Tinubu would be happy to see Atiku lose everywhere, and lose everything including his house keys and even custody of his children so he's demoralized and stay defeated instead of causing distraction and being a nuisance everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by Deogratiasfx: 7:44am On Aug 23, 2023
rdokoye:

They can remove him based on forged certificates, in fact, they'd have no choice but to remove him, because if they didn't, they'd be bombarded with appeals, for the countless other politicians that have been removed based on forged certificates as...forging a certificate would no longer become legal grounds for removing a politician from his post. That's how the law works.

Waiting for BAT supporters to come and say how u just said nonsense.
Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by frankyychiji(f): 8:28am On Aug 23, 2023
GeneralPula:

Lol. Who is Atiku to Tinubu to be demanding for his result? Nah Atiku be hin father? So you want to go to the university I graduated from for my original results? Won’t the school even ask you who you be or how your own be?

Make them release ham o! I wonder what they want to release that hasn’t been released before..
Ebola is a public servant and must come clean. Doesn't the company who employ you on probation check out your results from the school you obtained it from?

Spin doctor but you are doing a bad job
Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by Free2Fly: 8:43am On Aug 23, 2023
adem30:
Dey play.
After how many rounds of verifications by every cat and rat in the country. So na because it's Atiku time to verify that will make his certificate a forgery.
Oponu

Who else has actually ever verified the drugbag's certificate or taken this route Atiku is taking??

You think INEC verifies certificates?

The Nigerian El Chapo has never had his certificate verified by anyone in Nigeria.

Plenty mumu people full this forum, i swear
Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by gidgiddy: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2023
proeast:
A court in Illinois, America has agreed to release Tinubu's academic record. Already, his opponents in the last presidential election are saying he forged the results he presented and lied under oath. They claim that the Bola Tinubu that was granted admission at CSU, Chicago was a female.

It also appears like Tinubu is desperately trying to hide something when he paid lawyers to block any attempt of releasing his academic record. His frantic efforts hasn't yielded any positive outcome as the school has accepted to release his records.

Now, the question is, what would happen if the school releases it and it proves that Tinubu actually committed forgery and also lied under oath?

Would he be disgraced out of his office, i.e. be given the Gbagbo treatment?

Will he be arrested subsequently to answer for these crimes and possibly jailed?

Or would there be any technicality he can use to escape judgment?

Wether Tinubu went to Chicago University is not what Atiku is contesting, what Atiku is contesting is that the Bola Tinubu given admission to study in Chicago id not the same as the Bola Tinubu who is currently President

In other words, if Atiku can prove that President Tinubu was not the given admission, Tinubu's certificate becomes null and void, which will invariably lead to disqualification
Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by paramakina202: 9:21am On Aug 23, 2023
Spirit04:
if you have a case with me you will allow me get whatever information about you that I want? Tinubu and Atiku are opponents, Tinubu would be happy to see Atiku lose everywhere, and lose everything including his house keys and even custody of his children so he's demoralized and stay defeated instead of causing distraction and being a nuisance everywhere

The long grammer is unnecesary the court will prove will prove if Tinubu is identity thief or not.That is what is at stake.
Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by Spy360(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
garfield1:

Oga no new evidence can be tendered in apex court except by leave of that court .it is all over
You created a caveat (the bolded) and then say its all over. Not rational for me.

Based on your comment it means it is possible to present new evidence.

But, this is not even new evidence. This was already presented in court through a subpoenad witness. Atiku is only trying to dig deeper by asking for all the records.

Secondly, the case is a constitutional matter. It's not like Tinubu will be imprisoned if found out. The tribunal itself and also the Supreme Court are constitutional courts. Any new evidence that surfaces within this period of jurisprudence can be used by the judges to determine the case.

For example, up till now INEC has not fully uploaded about 31% of the results on the IREV. So if for any figment of imagination they upload the remaining between now and November, and it reveals that Tinubu did not actually win the election, don't you think the court will react?
Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by Spy360(m): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
Spirit04:
Are you aware that in the evidence act, your opponent can ask the court to order you to bring a document in your possession and even witness to it?

You are not a lawyer you will be arguing.
Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
Spy360:

Are you aware that in the evidence act, your opponent can ask the court to order you to bring a document in your possession and even witness to it?

You are not a lawyer you will be arguing.
what are you even trying to say? If I would willingly and happily give my opponents whatever he asks for, he won't have to go to court and ask them to force me to relinquish those information. You see? That's the point I was even making
Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by Spy360(m): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
Spirit04:
what are you even trying to say? If I would willingly and happily give my opponents whatever he asks for, he won't have to go to court and ask them to force me to relinquish those information. You see? That's the point I was even making
Let me give you an example.

Who did you think issued those blurred documents to Peter Obi as certified true copies of election results?

INEC
Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by MTNnews: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
But the judge already grant then access why can you foolish soul wait for Atiku to publicize his finding instead of assuming now when it is so easy to access the fact.

Why waste time lamenting

proeast:

You're not even getting the point. Atiku and his lawyers are saying that Tinubu forged the results he submitted.

They're saying that the original Bola Tinubu is a female, not a male.

If Tinubu does not have skeletons in his cupboard, would he be desperately fighting to stop his so-called academic records being made public?
Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by MTNnews: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
Letter written by one school can not verify the authenticity of one's college cos foolish igbos like you have no point to prove

proeast:

So, a charlatan like Reno is who verified Tinubu's result?

SMH.
Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by garfield1: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
Spy360:

You created a caveat (the bolded) and then say its all over. Not rational for me.

Based on your comment it means it is possible to present new evidence.

But, this is not even new evidence. This was already presented in court through a subpoenad witness. Atiku is only trying to dig deeper by asking for all the records.

Secondly, the case is a constitutional matter. It's not like Tinubu will be imprisoned if found out. The tribunal itself and also the Supreme Court are constitutional courts. Any new evidence that surfaces within this period of jurisprudence can be used by the judges to determine the case.

For example, up till now INEC has not fully uploaded about 31% of the results on the IREV. So if for any figment of imagination they upload the remaining between now and November, and it reveals that Tinubu did not actually win the election, don't you think the court will react?

Oga,the courts will be guided by what was presented.if you are bringing something additional,you seek leave of court and this hardly succeeds.
I already told you that what atiku has in court is insufficient.until he gets the school to disown the cert and tinubu,he will fail.go and read yesterday judgment involving lp vs Ben kalu..

Go back to your irev and confirm,95% of results has been uploaded.the law said transmit to inec server not to irev.you just believe everything against APC naively without crosschecking.it is typical of dumbidients sha

1 Like

Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by Prince111111: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
Beverlyjean:

I are actually the dumb one... when Obama was president, Trump questioned his birth certificate and it was released by homeland securities ... when u are elected to lead , the people that u represent are ur employers ...they have the right to ask for ur certificate, any certificate to verify that u are not a fraud ... its standard practice in a democratic system, unless u are saying that's not what we practice here ...

If he expected that it's only his father that should ask for his school certificate as u claim, then he should not have run for office
please stop replying those dumb skull people. You should know they have nothing upstairs chai!!
Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by Spy360(m): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,the courts will be guided by what was presented.if you are bringing something additional,you seek leave of court and this hardly succeeds.
I already told you that what atiku has in court is insufficient.until he gets the school to disown the cert and tinubu,he will fail.go and read yesterday judgment involving lp vs Ben kalu..

Go back to your irev and confirm,95% of results has been uploaded.the law said transmit to inec server not to irev.you just believe everything against APC naively without crosschecking.it is typical of dumbidients sha
You are right. Uploading to IREV after calling results is non compliant, they should be uploading to INEC server now. Upload to IREV should have been done in real-time and at the polling unit.
Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by adem30: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
Free2Fly:

Who else has actually ever verified the drugbag's certificate or taken this route Atiku is taking??

The Nigerian El Chapo has never had his certificate verified by anyone in Nigeria.

You will carry your misrable life come back here to cry after Atiku got what he was looking at the court. You will have another story to tell ur gullible fuuls
Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by garfield1: 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
Spy360:

You are right. Uploading to IREV after calling results is non compliant, they should be uploading to INEC server now. Upload to IREV should have been done in real-time and at the polling unit.

The electoral act says transmit or transfer and then during collation,compare or verify with transmitted results.it did not say real time,only inec guidelines is saying real time.the second leg is using transmitted images from inec server,portal or even bvas to assist during collation.once this two phases are done,there is substantial compliance
Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by sharpsecret: 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
GeneralPula:

Lol. Who is Atiku to Tinubu to be demanding for his result? Nah Atiku be hin father? So you want to go to the university I graduated from for my original results? Won’t the school even ask you who you be or how your own be?

Make them release ham o! I wonder what they want to release that hasn’t been released before..
he is the president...so any Nigerian can demand
Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by sharpsecret: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Adeola and Matthew are clowns too. Nor be so grin

Anyway, you have the contact details for the university. You are free to check up with them as well cheesy
how did they verify it?.why dint tinubu tried to block their own verification?
Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by adem30: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
Free2Fly:

Fuulish man, now that your oponu counterpart has been replied that Tinubu graduated from chikago university, what is next stupidity you want to project

Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by MTNnews: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
Chicago University don reply your mumu Igbo senseless unwise bigoted father wetin remain wey you wan talk now ?

https://www.nairaland.com/7815277/breaking-chicago-university-replies-atiku

https://www.nairaland.com/7815272/president-bola-tinubu-graduated-university

proeast:
A court in Illinois, America has

Or would there be any technicality he can use to escape judgment?
Phantom233:
I trust the druggie and his supreme court minion judges. He will deny the validity of the results like he denied his dual citizenship.
valentineuwakwe:
Tinubu is hiding something simple! You can't be clean and prevent someone from investigating you.....
Why is he preventing people or asking the school not to release his academic records? Atleast he should be proud to have graduated from CSU...perhaps he is still making frantic attempts to bribe the school board to fit in his academic profile.....
Any school you attend wil surely have a classmates who knew you there.....this country sef just dey funny!
Beverlyjean:

U are actually the dumb one... when Obama was president, Trump questioned his birth certificate and it was released by homeland securities ... when u are elected to lead , the people that u represent are ur employers ...they have the right to ask for ur certificate, any certificate to verify that u are not a fraud ... its standard practice in a democratic system, unless u are saying that's not what we practice here ...

If he expected that it's only his father that should ask for his school certificate as u claim, then he should not have run for office
Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by Beverlyjean(f): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
MTNnews:
Chicago University don reply your mumu Igbo senseless unwise bigoted father wetin remain wey you wan talk now ?

Mynd44 Dominique mukina2 seun Nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by oyatz(m): 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
proeast:

You're not even getting the point. Atiku and his lawyers are saying that Tinubu forged the results he submitted.

They're saying that the original Bola Tinubu is a female, not a male.

If Tinubu does not have skeletons in his cupboard, would he be desperately fighting to stop his so-called academic records being made public?

So the university don't know the genders of their students?
Re: Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
[quote author=MTNnews post=125327178]Chicago University don reply your mumu Igbo senseless unwise bigoted father wetin remain wey you wan talk now ?

[/quote

Attimes I wonder if you are sick or suffering from dementia from your comments here on nairaland.......wetin bring mumy brother and bigoted father

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enough Of Northern Bashing From Southners / Who owns oil? - This Madness Called Niger-delta Struggle Must Stop / Goodluck Jonathan Should Scrap The Council Of State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.