Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena (3129 Views)

Olusegun Dada Replies Atiku, Explains What "Project Gazzelle" Is / 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku / Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by Truenigeriamini(m): 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
💥BREAKING

Chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena And Has Confirmed That President Tinubu Graduated From The University.

Support Us Please

Download Our App From Playstore Read More
👇
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ng.truenigeriamini

Download From ApkPure
👇
https://m.apkpure.com/truenigeriamini/com.ng.truenigeriamini

Our Website
👇
https://truenigeriamini.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by clearcrystal: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
I told them Atiku is just wasting his time and keeping the Obidients engaged.

Reno Omokri already confirmed Tinubu graduated from the University.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by MTNnews: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
I am waiting for cursed bastard that will tell me not to drag foolish igbos that were at the forefront of this foolishness

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by Ttalk: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
It sucks to be a loser, a wailing loser for that matter who fails the election and still fails in court

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by MTNnews: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
Seun n his mod should move this to frontpage because they are unashamed of being at the forefront of anything disparaging Tinubu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by KanwuliaExtra: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
That is not what ATIKU is asking for.
WHICH BOLA TIEFNUBU attended the school?
MALE OR FEMALE? grin
WE NEED THE SCHOOL RECORDS!
Period!

Enough of the FAKE statements from 'the bribed officials'!

Did Nigerians not PAY TO GET DEGREES IN FLORIDA? How were they caught?
Tiefnubu WILL BRIBE HIS CRIMINAL WAY THROUGH ANYTHING.

Someone with sealed FBI/CIA files in THE USA?
Are you joking with this criminal? cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by Obiedun(m): 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
Atiku will fail. Obi will fail. Both of them will never be president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by lexylaw40: 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
This one no b Enwerem..Tinibu is legit 💯

6 Likes

Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by Racoon(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Congratulations again Chicago heroin drug-gang running illegitimate president. However, I guess the release of his CSU admission details, transcripts, desertations and other student information will verify the "M" or "F" issue which is the contention of the Atiku's case.

Meanwhile, if truly Bola Ahmed Tinubu graduated with 1st class honours in Accountancy from the CSU, how come he filled and appended to false information on his INEC form in 1999 after he fled Chicago to Nigeria following his drug scandal case? He committed perjury and forgery which are still liable to criminal prosecution.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by 9jatriot(m): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
Finitto.

For those who do not have power to read, let me paraphrase in pidgin.

The school say Bola Ahmed Tinubu, not another one o but the present president of Nigeria attend their school and graduate for 1979.

They come add say, they non understand how school when person attend and graduate in 1979 go heip Atiku Abubakar case for election when they do for 2023 for faraway Nigeria. As in school for 1979 and election for 2023, say as an institution of learning say they non understand the correlation.

They con even talk say if non be say na court tell them to provide this information, e for be like say the person wen make de request na werey, otherwise, how you go talk say they case you don close your case for Nigeria but you wan get information when non concern your case but in case of future case. Na so all of una de think for that una country abi na just this Abubakar?

The school con even vex the more con say, what is your business about how we decide to admit our students, IS IT YOUR ADDMISSION? Do you think our school is a local school. Kai, which kind see finish be this? They still say, they agree fully with Tinubu wen talk say the other information wen dem de ask for non concern Atiku. Werda he get gel friend for school o, or he de late come class o or any of those private information non concern the school as they get better things to do with their time. Time wenn dem suppose de use do research they go de uses am attend to nonsense inquiries.

Abeg the letter is very funny that I am almost tempted to think it is fake.

15 Likes

Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by bender79: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
This is not the substance of the matter. Agbado are already going hysterical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by Ttalk: 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
MALE OR FEMALE? grin
Period!

You can even claim Tinubu bribed God to become Mazi of Igbo Kingdom. Ode

24 Likes

Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by KanwuliaExtra: 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ttalk:

You can even claim Tinubu bribed God to become Mazi of Igbo Kingdom. Ode

He attended the 'school' and ended up submitting A FAKE CERTIFICATE from Pinterest to INEC? shocked
He is the REAL ODE, not me oooooo.
My stupidity get limit abeg.

How can someone claim to attend a school and end up submitting ONLY FAKE CERTIFICATES? grin

Answer: HE IS NOT THE OWNER OF THE CERTIFICATE AND CANNOT GET DUPLICATE COPY . . . because he is an IMPOSTOR! cheesy
He can only use the name. . .but can NEVER ger any legitimate document in that name.
IT BELONGS TO A DEAD WOMAN! Simple! kiss
Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by Ttalk: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
bender79:

Odedient abeg tell us the substance

20 Likes

Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by ElSudani: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
Tinubu is making them lule everywhere, from Nigeria to America.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by bender79: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
MTNnews:
I am waiting for cursed bastard that will tell me not to drag foolish igbos that were at the forefront of this foolishness
Otondo! Agbado noshing homo sapien

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by KanwuliaExtra: 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
bender79:

KING AGBADO is about to get a mug shot liike TRUMP!
Muchechechechecheche

Famous 'leaders' inticted for political CRIMES!
1. TRUMP
2. TIEFNUBU

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by Ttalk: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

He attended the 'school' and ended up submitting A FAKE CERTIFICATE from Pinterest to INEC. shocked
He is the REAL ODE, not me oooooo.

How can someone claim to attend a school and end up submitting ONLY FAKE CERTIFICATES?

Answer: HE IS NOT THE OWNER OF THE CERTIFICATE AND CANNOT GET DUPLICATE COPY . . . because he is an IMPOSTOR! cheesy

You must be referring to 3rd class Peter Obi who spent 10 years studying Philosophy but presented a WAEC certificate instead of his degree to the INEC

24 Likes

Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by SmartPolician: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
Atiku took Tinubu to a US court and the school replied Atiku, but I am seeing Obi and OBIdients being attacked all over this thread.

What's the connection between the two?

I am beginning to believe this islamic inferiority and cowardice many Nairalanders speak of. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by Greatkenny2: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
MTNnews:
Yellow Muslim pig, you're free to drag Igbos.. it gives us joy

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by KanwuliaExtra: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ttalk:

You must be referring to 3rd class Peter Obi who spent 10 years studying Philosophy but presented a WAEC certificate instead of his degree

SHAMEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOO

At least OBI get certificate.
Even Buhari managed to get one fake one too.

Your TIEFY-TIEFY-TIEFNUBU had to get a DEAD WOMAN'S CERTIFICATE.

How LOW can one sink? cheesy
No classmates for the first 30 years of life. . .BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL DEAD! grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by Ttalk: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
Atiku took Tinubu to a US court and the school replied Atiku, but I am seeing Obi and OBIdients being attacked all over this thread.

I am beginning to believe this islamic inferiority and cowardice many Nairalanders speak of. undecided

Keep shut. Obidients are the one carrying the matter for head like gala

20 Likes

Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by ideynl1: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
SmartPolician:

The problem of an average agbado corn eater is Obi. They dread Obi like mad. They know no one from their tribe can match Obi, that’s why they keep attacking Obi.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by Ttalk: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

No classmates for the first 30 years of life. . .BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL DEAD! grin

Obidient una matter don tire me.

17 Likes

Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by Ttalk: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
ideynl1:

The problem of an average agbado corn eater is Obi. They dread Obi like mad. They know no one from their tribe can match Obi, that’s why they keep attacking Obi.

We agree, the greatest man on Earth is Peter Obi the social media president

18 Likes

Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by cybersoldiers: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
Truenigeriamini:
💥BREAKING

Chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena And Has Confirmed That President Tinubu Graduated From The University.

Support Us Please

👇
ht/details?id=com.ng.truenigeriamini

Download From ApkPure
👇
/com.ng.truenigeriamini

Our Website
👇
https://amini.com.ng

Another FORGED OLUWOLE fake letter.

Yoruba and fake documents are like 5 &6.

Most of you APC and JAGABANDITS are poorly educated.

Atiku didn't ask for letter, he requested for the DOCUMENTS THAT GAVE TINUBU ADMISSION and that he must get.
Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by MadamExcellency: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
If you cant read long epistle, below is the summary of the letter

The University is just saying that they will sit down with Atiku Abubaka's counsel to streamline their request to avoid jeopardizing the records of other students

University notes that the scope and relevancy of certain of Abubakar's requests are clearly inappropriate. For example, Abubakar's document subpoena Request No. 5 secks information on diplomas issued by the University for a 44-year period (1979 to the present), and Abubakar's deposition subpoena Topic No. 7 secks information on the employment status and reasons for departure of a former employee in the University's General Counsel's Office. Following this Court's ruling on the Application, should any discovery be permitted, the University will meet and confer promptly and in good faith with Abubakar's counsel to attempt to address all the University's concerns

Dated: August 23,2023
CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY
By: /s/ Michael D. Haves
Counsel for Respondent

Michael D. Hayes
Husch Blackwell LLP
120 S. Riverside Plaza
Suite 2200
Chicago, Illinois 60603
312/341-9830
michael.hayes@huschblackwell.com
Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by Makunahatata: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I dey shame for una😂
Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by cybersoldiers: 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
ideynl1:

The Oduduwa brown roof Terrorists hates anything good.

That's why Nigeria can't be any better.
Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by bender79: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
As usual agbado will not read and understand as long as it involves sucking Tinubu's balls
Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by gaby(m): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
Truenigeriamini:
💥BREAKING

Support Us Please

👇
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ng.truenigeriamini

Download From ApkPure
👇
https://m.apkpure.com/truenigeriamini/com.ng.truenigeriamini

Our Website
👇
https://truenigeriamini.com.ng

Lol

Getting interesting.
Re: Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
MALE OR FEMALE? grin
Period!

The release is a well-scripted joke. There is nothing in this release.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NLC's Joe Ajaero With Imo State LP Governorship Candidate (Picture) / Come And Take Free Tin Tomatoes - Erisco Foods Begs Muslims Amid Boycott / South East, Recruitment Ground For Drug Traffickers — Ndlea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.