Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja (4766 Views)

PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike / Policeman Looking As Wike Kisses His Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by AkuYAY: 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
[b]YBTC News —[/b]The Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) has revealed that 30 areas in Abuja might be affected by the demolition of illegal structures.

The FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike, had also vowed that illegal structures in green areas of Abuja would be flattened According to the FCTA, 6,000 buildings had been mapped out in their last survey for demolition, and more might still be affected.

At least 6,000 illegal structures in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) across 30 areas might be demolished by the Federal Government. During his first press conference, the Minister of the FCT, Nyesom Wike, on Monday, August 21, said there is a need to restore the master plan of Abuja, and there would be no room for any form of distortion.

Wike said: “We will take back our land and give to those who want to develop, and you must sign that you must develop at so and so time.’’

On the demolition of illegal structures, the director of the FCTA Department of Development Control Director, Muktar Galadima, said: “We would find time to go back and conduct a new survey.

As of February 2022, 6,000 abandoned houses were identified.” As reported by Punch, at least 30 areas in the FCT might be affected by the demolition of illegal structures.

These areas are listed below: 1. Apo Mechanic Village 2. Byanzhin. 3. Dawaki 4. Dei Dei. 5. Durumi. 6. Dutse. 7. Garki. 8. Garki Village. 9. Gishiri. 10. Gwagwalape. 11. Idu. 12. Jabi. 13. Kado Village. 14. Karmo. 15. Karshi. 16. Karu. .....
Continue reading at https://ybtcnews.ng/full-list-30-fct-areas-risk-demolition-as-wike-maps-6000-buildings/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by talented321: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lolzzzz...... See vawulence.....
Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by Abujaexpress: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
Where did you get this your information?

2 Likes

Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by BoldBrainz(m): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
Abujaexpress:
Where did you get this your information?

I was going to ask him the same question.

2 Likes

Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by SpartaOfLagos: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2023
Is being FCT minister all about demolishing peoples houses ?

Shameless idiots

3 Likes

Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by aklid(m): 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Shameless idiots
not really
But illegal things must be demolished for sho
See how Elrufai demolished stuffs as minister then, and how he transformed various parts to top tiers…

1 Like

Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by nairalanda1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
aklid:
not really
But illegal things must be demolished for sho
See how Elrufai demolished stuffs as minister then, and how he transformed various parts to top tiers…

Indeed, the day I knew El Rufai was doing a good job was the day I entered Wuse Market after a long time, and saw something I thought I would never see.

Free movement of traffic.

I know El Midgeto has gone off the rails since, but as FCT minister, the man was good.

1 Like

Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by tachia406: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wike spare no man. We die here
Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by yarimo(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Shameless idiots
Yes it's for shameless criminals that build illegal. Comrade WIKE Carry on

2 Likes

Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by chynergy1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Shameless idiots
i was so disappointed. that the inaugural speech of a minister
in the 21 st century is about destruction. instead of repositioning Abuja to a mega city.
fighting crimes, building world class infrastructure. i am so ashamed as well.
Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
Where the list?...

This man
Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by GeneralPula: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
At least 6,000 illegal structures in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) across 30 areas might be demolished by the Federal Government. During his first press conference, the Minister of the FCT, Nyesom Wike, on Monday, August 21, said there is a need to restore the master plan of Abuja, and there would be no room for any form of distortion.

But illegal structures full Abuja Sha. How come?
Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by adebayo987: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
Fake news association of Nigeria fon start
AkuYAY:
[b]YBTC News —[/b]The Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) has revealed that 30 areas in Abuja might be affected by the demolition of illegal structures.

The FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike, had also vowed that illegal structures in green areas of Abuja would be flattened According to the FCTA, 6,000 buildings had been mapped out in their last survey for demolition, and more might still be affected.

Wike said: “We will take back our land and give to those who want to develop, and you must sign that you must develop at so and so time.’’

On the demolition of illegal structures, the director of the FCTA Department of Development Control Director, Muktar Galadima, said: “We would find time to go back and conduct a new survey.

As of February 2022, 6,000 abandoned houses were identified.” As reported by Punch, at least 30 areas in the FCT might be affected by the demolition of illegal structures.

These areas are listed below: 1. Apo Mechanic Village 2. Byanzhin. 3. Dawaki 4. Dei Dei. 5. Durumi. 6. Dutse. 7. Garki. 8. Garki Village. 9. Gishiri. 10. Gwagwalape. 11. Idu. 12. Jabi. 13. Kado Village. 14. Karmo. 15. Karshi. 16. Karu. .....
Continue reading at https://ybtcnews.ng/full-list-30-fct-areas-risk-demolition-as-wike-maps-6000-buildings/

1 Like

Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by Ireportlive: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
cool

Wike will demolish houses and build flyovers everywhere in Abuja , FCT would get transformed

Wike desperately hopes to become a President one day and he is willing to prove himself,

Unfuntunately for Wike no matter his effort or infrastructure... NorthCentral or NorthEast is Next after Tinubu

Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by GeneralPula: 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Shameless idiots
Minister of the FCT, Nyesom Wike, on Monday, August 21, said there is a need to restore the master plan of Abuja, and there would be no room for any form of distortion.

Either you like it or not, we must eradicate illegality. If you want to build illegal house, feel free to check the other side..

The news doesn’t look real tho. Some sort of concocted junks..
Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by GeneralPula: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Wike will demolish houses and build flyovers everywhere in Abuja would get transformed

Wike desperately hopes to become a President one day and he is willing to prove himself,

Unfuntunately for Wike no matter his effort or infrastructure... NorthCentral or NorthEast is Next after Tinubu

Yes, ticket is going back to north but when it comes back to south?
Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by Ireportlive: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
GeneralPula:

Yes, ticket is going back to north but when it comes back to south?

Perhaps.. he is still a young man and can wait

1 Like

Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by Parachoko: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
chynergy1:

i was so disappointed. that the inaugural speech of a minister
in the 21 st century is about destruction. instead of repositioning Abuja to a mega city.
fighting crimes, building world class infrastructure. i am so ashamed as well.

How will Abuja be reposition to a Mega City if illegal structures are not destroyed?
Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by gaby(m): 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
Mtcheeew
Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by 6gbiia: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

Perhaps.. he is still a young man and can wait
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by 6gbiiao: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Wike will demolish houses and build flyovers everywhere in Abuja , FCT would get transformed

Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by Omenapounds: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
This life ehn, never draw conclusions via past happenings o, see how we unanimously concluded that Wikes political career died the day he betrayed G-5 governors.
Now Wike is the governor of FCTA and even Balablu is under his commands ..
What a life..

Drops Mic 💥
Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by ecolime(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2023

Read the extract before you make the news all about Wike.
Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by Benwallt(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
Did he bring the caterpillar from rivers? Just now just now e don start work.

Jagaban don buy market
Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by aklid(m): 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
nairalanda1:

Indeed, the day I knew El Rufai was doing a good job was the day I entered Wuse Market after a long time, and saw something I thought I would never see.

Free movement of traffic.

I know El Midgeto has gone off the rails since, but as FCT minister, the man was good.
aswr
Very true
You’re few among people that ain’t denying credits to a man cause u hate them. 😂🫡
Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by Dikastan: 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
Initial gra gra...
Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by Sucre6: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lols, the op Nah werey, , he just listed almost all the whole areas in Abuja, where go come remain? Statement way wike made yesterday werey go generate fake list to drive traffic
😂😂😂
Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by Loyireuben: 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
I tok am say one day wike go come dey claim say na him be presido.
Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by waledeji(m): 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
6gbiiao:
Stale , he doesn't even give you the attention you want. Stop disgracing your on a public forum

Don't let politics damage your thinking faculty
Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by naijaboy756: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
If you click on the link all the money in your account will disappear

OP since you want to be deceitful
Re: Full List: 30 FCT Areas Risk Demolition As Wike Maps 6,000 Buildings In Abuja by Nemesis0147(m): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Shameless idiots
the thing is that these people are over hyping Wike….
They think Abj is PH.
Wike is forming strong man no be for Abj.

Do they know the numbers of properties owned by state men in Abj like gowon
Ibb
Obj
Buhari
Good luck that they never declared?
Mk he try demolish the wrong property and see na….he will know that some people approved his name before tinubu submitted it to the senate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Leaders Brief Jonathan On Yar’adua Visit / Different Between Communism And Democracy. / 2,500 Members From Oyo Acn Return To Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.