Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo (1269 Views)

Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' / Why Is Peter Obi Begging Mazi Wiked Wike For Support? / I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by AlexBells(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
D1official:

An average Ikwerre man hates you than yorubas.

You better wake up.
There's different between necessity and hate, so if he hates you what would he do, give projects to Abuja natives who would scorn his position, give to other Northerners who are mad with him and his principles or to import Ikwerre people to Abuja, or would Yorubas leave Lagos and their South west and move to Abuja, they have no options, Igbos are the lesser evil in Abuja currenly otherwise their chances of feeling at home there is very little, you can't rule a place that you aee not accepted unless you want to be a dictator and dictatorship has its own consequences
Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by D1official: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
There's different between necessity and hate, so if he hates you what would he do, give projects to Abuja natives who would scorn his position, give to other Northerners who are mad with him and his principles or to import Ikwerre people to Abuja, or would Yorubas leave Lagos and their South west and move to Abuja, they have no options, Igbos are the lesser evil in Abuja currenly otherwise their chances of feeling at home there is very little, you can't rule a place that you aee not accepted unless you want to be a dictator and dictatorship has its own consequences
My point still remains that I do not know what the ikwerres are still doing in Ohanaeze, those lots are causing us lots of pain and are useless to the general IGBO agenda.

I just thank God that this generation are not daft.
Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by AlexBells(m): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
D1official:

My point still remains that I do not know what the ikwerres are still doing in Ohanaeze, those lots are causing us lots of pain and are useless to the general IGBO agenda.

I just thank God that this generation is not daft.
The Ikwerre is in Ohaneze ndigbo becuase they are in AlaIgbo, the land they occupy is Igboland and if and when they are able to prove their genealogy they should leave that land behind and go back empty to wherever they came from until then, they are in Igboland and free to participate in any event of AlaIgbo not denying however that some of them are genuinely interested in Igbo welfare so we are ready for any eventuality
Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by pharmagba: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ttipsy:
Trying to figure out why ‘’Igbo’’ is mentioned on your heading

Don't mind him.
He is one of those obident, no stuff just tribal and ethnic irrelevant statement
Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by AlexBells(m): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
pharmagba:

Don't mind him.
He is one of those obident, no stuff just tribal and ethnic irrelevant statement
talk to me directly no dey fear I will not beat you haba dem do una with cawardise?
Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by D1official: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:

The Ikwerre is in Ohaneze ndigbo becuase they are in AlaIgbo, the land they occupy is Igboland and if and when they are able to prove their genealogy they should leave that land behind and go back empty to wherever they came from until then, they are in Igboland and free to participate in any event of AlaIgbo not denying however that some of them are genuinely interested in Igbo welfare so we are ready for any eventuality
Their "carmeleonic" tendencies makes them a threat to the advancement/unity of the Igbo nation.

Even if they decide to join tommorow, those guys will be burden.
Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by AlexBells(m): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
D1official:

Their "carmeleonic" tendencies makes them a threat to the advancement/unity of the Igbo nation.

Even if they decide to join tommorow, those guys will be burden.
To decide to join or not to join is not an option but to chose to leave or stay, you don't get it, chameleon or not, we wouldn't lose our land, if they are not part they should go find their own land, that place is Igboland and it is simple when we are home if that's ever the case their fuckups would be treated
Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by Ttipsy(f): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
talk to me directly no dey fear I will not beat you haba dem do una with cawardise?
grow up dummy!
How will his ethnic identity going to benefit you ??

Nobody cares where his from okay
Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by AlexBells(m): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ttipsy:
grow up dummy!
How will his ethnic identity going to benefit you ??

Nobody cares where his from okay
Speak only for yourselves, the other time you spoke about nobody caring we ended up with a Balablu, please people are really angry with these your nature of thinking you know for everyone else, don't try this nonsense around disappointed Bat.stads they would deal with you with the anger of what Balablu have done so far

1 Like

Re: John Wiked Wike, Egungun Na Express (Abuja) You Dey Go, thank God You not Igbo by Ttipsy(f): 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
Speak only for yourselves, the other time you spoke about nobody caring we ended up with a Balablu, please people are really angry with these your nature of thinking you know for everyone else, don't try this nonsense around disappointed Bat.stads they would deal with you with the anger of what Balablu have done so far
abeggii! Everytime Igbo this Igbo that .

Does it look like I give a Fvck about these useless politicians governing illiterates like you ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tinubu Meets Ganduje, Security Chiefs At Aso Rock Villa / See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law / Akeredolu May Return Abroad For Continuation Of Medical Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.