Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law (1267 Views)

Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath / INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under OathΒ - CSOs / Court Convicts Victor Mela, House Of Reps Member, For Lying Under Oath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
Again look at the document, it is there in plain black and white.

Bola lied he graduated from Chicago university and Also Chicago state university.

It is Written there plain plain I want to see what a corn fool will say at this point or just abuse the op and move on ?

Them me this is not real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Tobilani: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
This is going to go down in history

3 Likes

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Killerofpigs: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
Omo..Internet bad!!!

legendhero
seunmsg
cilicmarin
corrinthians
kyase
omenka

FALL IN HERE!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Alchemy528: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
Look at who wants to Rule someone,, lifeless coor

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
Alchemy528:
Look at who wants to Rule someone,, lifeless coor

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by TemplarLandry: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nairaland SANs. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Nairaland SANs. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Your bulaba is shocking you ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
Killerofpigs:
Omo..Internet bad!!!

legendhero
seunmsg
cilicmarin
corrinthians
kyase
omenka

FALL IN HERE!!

The internet is a giant library

10 Likes

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tobilani:
This is going to go down in history

None of his supporters not even one can explain what happened on that document.

He said he graduated as an economist in Chicago university the and accountant in Chicago state university πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Sharpsharp00123: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:
Again look at the document, it is there in plain black and white.

Bola lied he graduated from Chicago university and Also Chicago state university.

It is Written there plain plain I want to see what a corn fool will say at this point or just abuse the op and move on ?

Them me this is not real
u igbos go explain tire

No evidence

1 Like

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Mynd44: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
He was prosecuted for this and cleared

1 Like

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by slivertongue: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
frankly , I lost interest in this matter. I can't believe some Nigerians are supporting the false claims of Tinubu for political expediency. kai, who do us this na!!

1 Like

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u igbos go explain tire

No evidence

Hahahahah na the only thing your papa born you to dey talk .

1 Like

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mynd44:

Mynd44 ooooooo

OGA hide you face Bola is a certified liar and a certified forger.

How can he come out and say he graduated from 2 universities?

P

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
slivertongue:
frankly , I lost interest in this matter. I can't believe some Nigerians are supporting the false claims of Tinubu for political expediency. kai, who do us this na!!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯

Mynd44 na Tinubu nairaland lawyer

2 Likes

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Racoon(m): 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
sad A fraud/criminal remains a fraud/criminal
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by SensetionalGoal(m): 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mynd44:

Seriously

You as a mod should know better..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by mackay37(m): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

None of his supporters not even one can explain what happened on that document.

He said he graduated as an economist in Chicago university the and accountant in Chicago state university πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The drug lord was dealing with business, while the real tinubu was going to sch, amoda yekini sangodele tinunu is a criminal, bandit and a thief…. He was warned about illegitimate acquisition of power and running away with it but dude never listens…
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Racoon(m): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mynd44:
By who oga? Why are you like this? Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi never went to jail for commiting a forgery and perjury over a document Tinubu appended his signature to under oath?

What about the records he submitted to CSU that he graduated from Government College Lagos( GCL) -a school that was non-existent 4 years before Tinubu attended it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
mackay37:

The drug lord was dealing with business, while the real tinubu was going to sch, amoda yekini sangodele tinunu is a criminal, bandit and a thief…. He was warned about illegitimate acquisition of power and running away with it but dude never listens…

Gbam
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
SensetionalGoal:

Seriously

You as a mod should know better..

Mynd44 dey defend sniffer.

I think he gets free drugs supply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by slivertongue: 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯

Mynd44 na Tinubu nairaland lawyer

Las las we go all harvest the folly we are planting today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
Racoon:
By who oga? Why are you like this? Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi never went to jail for commiting a forgery and perjury over a document Tinubu appended his signature to under oath?

What about the records he submitted to CSU that he graduated from Government College Lagos( GCL) -a school that was non-existent 4 years before Tinubu attended it?

It is clear that mynd44 is a ronu addict

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
slivertongue:

Las las we go all harvest the folly we are planting today.

Hahahaha you can imagine what a forum mod came to defend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by slivertongue: 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mynd44:

maybe Salisu Buhari should receive apologies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
slivertongue:

maybe Salisu Buhari should receive apologies.

There was a guy name for that guy.

I think Toronto something
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by slivertongue: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Hahahaha you can imagine what a forum mod came to defend

at first I thought it was a conscious effort to find the truth, defend our values and the highest office in the land. sadly its all rhetorics from people who would never forge a document defending clear false claims. God bless Nigeria.
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
slivertongue:

at first I thought it was a conscious effort to find the truth, defend our values and the highest office in the land. sadly its all rhetorics from people who would never forge a document defending clear false claims. God bless Nigeria.

Exactly
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Mynd44: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
Racoon:

But was the matter prosecuted by the logos state house of assembly? Yea.

What was the findings?

Amd the FG knew there wildeji no charges which was why in 2011, this matter was not brought up at the CCB trial
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mynd44:

But was the matter prosecuted by the logos state house of assembly? Yea.

What was the findings?

Amd the FG knew there wildeji no charges which was why in 2011, this matter was not brought up at the CCB trial

The bone of contention here is did Bola lie on that document or not ?

It's there in plain English

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Ofunaofu: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u igbos go explain tire

No evidence

You are shameless
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Mynd44: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

The bone of contention here is did Bola lie on that document or not ?

It's there in plain English
The Bone of contention is who committed the offence?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu / Why This Ungodly Leaders For Nigeria? / Roles Of Public Budgeting In Nigerian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.