Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Vps Dillema - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Vps Dillema (794 Views)

Arvixe Virtual Private Server (VPS) sucks | reviews of their VPS CLASS / Please Suggest Best VPS Hosting Provider / бесплатный Vps хостинг (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vps Dillema by peddylinko(m): 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2011
I want to register for a vps account urgently

I tried host gator, but i'm having problem using my naira master (which is the only card i have that has money on it)

Pls is there any other host that is better and reliable that i can get a vps from and that would accept naira master card.

Alternatively

Is there any other card i can get sharply that i can use in making payment in hostgator (confirmed)

Or is they any company that can do the payment for me?

Thanks for ur assistance in advance
Re: Vps Dillema by lagoshost(m): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2011
Well, you have asked for a hard thing.

Go get a better card or use a Nigerian host.
Re: Vps Dillema by peddylinko(m): 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2011
Pls any type in mind that works
Re: Vps Dillema by DualCore1: 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2011
Check the VPS plans here to see if they fit your needs
http://trudigits.com/vps.php

If you have the GTBank Naira Mastercard you most likely would have GTBank Internet Banking. You can pay through that. You can also make bank Deposit at any GTBank Nationwide. New payment methods will be rolled out on TruDigits in November so you are sure to be able to use your Naira Mastercard for your VPS renewal.

Terms of Service and Acceptable Usage Policy apply, please spend some time reading them.
Re: Vps Dillema by peddylinko(m): 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2011
Registered on trudigits today.

also made an order for the silver vps plan,

But i wanted to call you to get some details but did not find any number on the website,

Tried to create a support ticket, but each time i click on the create support link it logs me out.

tried using the online chat but it kept saying reconnecting.

Kindda discouraged me.

How can i reach you.
Re: Vps Dillema by DualCore1: 12:29am On Oct 14, 2011
Sorry, You may have connection issues at your end cuz the techie running the night shift tonight just confirmed she received 3 chat requests since 9pm.

Please mail support[at]trudigits.com or retry with a better connection.

P.S: I don't recommend using MTN for anything serious online now as they have some major issues of their own.
Re: Vps Dillema by peddylinko(m): 12:42am On Oct 14, 2011
Kk
Re: Vps Dillema by peddylinko(m): 12:45am On Oct 14, 2011
I'm still open to more options

(1) (Reply)

Your Thought About This Site / How Can Mobile Phone Friendly Website Be Created? / How Can I Secure My Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.