Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele (18560 Views)

Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) / Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili / The Unseen Hand: Powers Trying To Bring Armageddon To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by gigabyte13: 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
Show me one prophesy this primate has said that came to pass....
Always in the news on political matter
Never said any reasonable things.
He likes to ride on people's emotions eeeehn
Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by Poll23: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
They've started....fake prophesies everywhere...from he'll not win to different lies to their gullible followers up and down
Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by Tareq1105: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
successmatters:
This prophet is harassing and tormenting the judiciary grin

He should be picked up and locked up fast.

Honestly, he should be locked up. Every hour on social media with one political comment (trash prophecy) or the other. I don't know the time he has left to read his Bible.
Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by KanwuliaExtra: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
CuriousX:

It seems you are a member of the Temple of truth, Maiyegun dairy political on youtube wink

ABSOLUTELY!
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
So glad we have people like him from yoruba land that speak the blatant truth!
Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by thunderbabs: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
successmatters:
This prophet is harassing and tormenting the judiciary grin

He should be picked up and locked up fast.

Tinubu should be locked up
Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by Ecosystem4u: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
Not like we don't know they are probably being tempted with the greatest bribery in the country's political history, stealing the village drum is not the issue, rather finding a quiet place to beat it! The crazy offer may be irresistible, finding what to write to thwart justice in the face of overwhelming evidence is the problem. It may be an offer of a lifetime, but how do you get the job done?, are you going to rewrite the constitution to hinge your judgement on or are they going to use technicalities to strike out the petition or rather decide based on available evidence? Those
five individuals are at most difficult stage of their careers.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by DiamondPant(f): 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Everything is prayer in Nigeria.
After working till the end of the month, you pray for your employer to pay you.
You are going to work in the morning, you pray there won't be traffic.
PHCN gives you light, you pray for it to stay long.
You meet someone you are owing, you pray he doesn't remember.
Now that there's evidence before the tribunal, you still pray for them to do the right thing.
What exactly is the right thing?
Obi's camp would pray for the right thing to be done; for Obi to win the case.
Atiku's camp would pray for the right thing to be done; for the case to favour Atiku.
Tinubu's camp would pray for the right thing to be done; for the case to favour Tinubu.
I laugh in Ouagadougou!!
Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by HeroicMeastro: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/22/pept-pray-for-judges-powers-trying-to-influence-them-primate-ayodele-to-nigerians/
Is he trying to say that if the judgement favours the ruling party, then the Judges were influenced?
All these fake men of god claiming to be what they are not, going about defrauding their followers, living a super exorbitant life at the detriment of their gullible adherents.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by DeShineShine(m): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
All these fake Pastors must spew out their trash. Olorun ku aibinu.
Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by Kay25(m): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Everyone know that Tinubu lost disgracefully in the election but bribed heavily to get the INEC chairman rig for him
Fallacy not everyone knows ..I don't know bat rigged he is just smart In politics go learn how to play it if u would win

1 Like

Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by Mrhonesty: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
Honestly, this fake pastor with fake prophecies should be arrested. I'm a Christian but all these lies are unnecessary.

quote author=successmatters post=125287016]This prophet is harassing and tormenting the judiciary grin

He should be picked up and locked up fast. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by jaxxy(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
Prayers are going on both sides. Everybody rigged their region so let us all pray.

so u won't pray for ur judges to do the right thing?
Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by NaijaSumigan: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
The Judges should consider their actions carefully and understand there are consequences for whatever decision they take either good or bad.

Choose to do justice rather than otherwise, not just because of the money offered but for posterity and the sake of their children unborn and family.

I Pray the Holy Spirit touch their hearts to stand firm on the Truth.

Tinubu has been buying out his way all this while, the judges should prove him wrong this time else they will truly suffer the consequences. It's obvious Tinubu didn't win
Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
jaxxy:

so u won't pray for ur judges to do the right thing?
Which one is the right thing?
Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by AfonjaPriest: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
Iyic:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm Β celestineΒ am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to Go for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid, my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I'm asking for your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoJF8Q_6zE

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. thanks and remain blessed
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
Celestine Nwankwo, the serial criminal scammer, is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by famology(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
Oga rest na
Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by bayumyguy: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
Fake pastors
Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by onuman: 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
What manner of judge would be told that an Election umpire vowed before the electorate and general public that no other method except electronic transmission of vote results should be used to conduct an election; but after voters cast their votes, the election umpire said its system for electronic transmission of vote results had a glitch and it resorted to discarded manual collation of votes to pronounce someone winner of the presidential election; and a judge would agree to that? A judge from a Banana Republic?

Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by garfield1: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Everyone know that Tinubu lost disgracefully in the election but bribed heavily to get the INEC chairman rig for him

Did obi say he won
Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by NwokoloOwa: 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
This man and his funny ways, Just so pedestrian. So sad
Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by moderngist(m): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by Fearyourcreator: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Atleast they won't say that he's Igbo or IPob .

Everyone know that Tinubu rigged the election
I love as he rig am ...
Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
Which one is the right thing?

The constitution and law dear. its simple and obvious.
Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by Exceed15: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
With chaos ? Is it having tasted the deep suffering of Tinubu"s govt..
Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
jaxxy:

The constitution and law dear. its simple and obvious.
LP doesn't have a case
Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by fubsy: 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
The justices, including the ones at the Supreme Court should do justice. The facts are clear to all. Technical decision is no justice to the people who went out in the rain and sun to vote for their choices.
Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by Bigkoko: 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
No power invoked by mortal man can make the judges affirm Asiwaju as president. Heaven and all it's Powers have had counsel and decided that Asiwaju must leave.... The more he tries to stay, the more calamity follows him. Now, he will drown lot's of people with him.

SpartaOfLagos:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/22/pept-pray-for-judges-powers-trying-to-influence-them-primate-ayodele-to-nigerians/
Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by NOwazobia: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
Something that has been trending, na now you wan turn am to prophecy...

Con artist
Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by jaxxy(m): 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
LP doesn't have a case

According to the constitution and law or according to u? well let the court do the right thing and decide.

sm1 must be sacked. grin
Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
jaxxy:

According to the constitution and law or according to u? well let the court do the right thing and decide.

sm1 must be sacked. grin
I hope you don't cry of being cheated again after the judgement
Re: PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele by Successlane: 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

More like

Every Obedient Foolishly Believes........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo / We Must Tax The Rich Mercilessly – Aregbesola / Soji Adagunodo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.