Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Soji Adagunodo Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soji Adagunodo Is Dead (18526 Views)

Court Affirms Adagunodo As Osun PDP Chairman / BREAKING: Court Upholds Wale Ojo Of Soji Adagunodo Led PDP Faction As Acting Cha / Oluwole Oke, Soji Adagunodo And Diran Odeyemi Disgraced At PDP Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by 9jahotblog: 7:38pm On May 09, 2023
Soji Adagunodo, the zonal vice chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the south-west, is dead.

Oladele Oluwabamiji, PDP’s director of media and publicity in Osun, confirmed the development to TheCable on Tuesday night.

TheCable gathered that Adagunodo died in the United States. Details of his death were not available at the time of this report.

Sources close to the family said Adagunodo had travelled to the US shortly after the general election for a routine medical checkup but has not returned since then.

Adagunodo, until his death, was PDP’s zonal-vice chairman and former chairman of the party in Osun state.

The late politician who hailed from Obokun LGA of Osun was also a former member of the state house of assembly.

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-soji-adagunodo-pdp-south-west-vice-chairman-is-dead/amp

Re: Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by 9jahotblog: 7:39pm On May 09, 2023
Rip to honourable Soji Adagunodo. May your soul rest in perfect peace.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by 9jahotblog: 7:40pm On May 09, 2023
Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke responding to the Supreme Court of justice judgement today affirming his victories in the July 16th, 2022 governorship election

Video link
https://youtube.com/shorts/-TGnjx3W63g?feature=share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 09, 2023
Eiya RIP sun re o
Re: Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by illicit(m): 8:04pm On May 09, 2023
Eeyah

Why today
Re: Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by 9jahotblog: 8:17pm On May 09, 2023
NEWS RELEASE
09/05/2023

Governor Adeleke Mourns the Passage of South West PDP Chairman, Hon. Adagunodo

The Executive Governor of Osun State, Governor Ademola Adeleke has expressed shock at the news of the death of the South West Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Honourable Soji Adagunodo, describing his passage as "a sore loss not only for the party, but also Osun state"

Hon. Adagunodo passed on to the great beyond on Monday after a brief sickness in the United States of America.

In a condolence message signed by his Spokesperson, Mallam Olawale Rasheed, Governor Adeleke rued the loss of Hon. Adagunodo as painful going by his contributions to the PDP in various roles.

" Late Hon Adagunodo is a friend whom I supported to become the state Chairman of the PDP and who in turn backed me to emerge a Senator of the Federal Republic. It is a bitter loss and we will badly miss him.

"The news of the passing of Hon. Adagunodo was devastating to me as a person. I note Hon. Adagunodo contributions to our great party as the Chairman in Osun state and I celebrate the impacts he effected as the South West Chairman of PDP," Governor Adeleke noted.

Governor Adeleke described the loss of Hon. Adagunodo as a huge one and difficult to express in words, conveying his heartfelt condolences to his immediate family and everyone touched by his sudden demise.

"I share in the grief of his family and loved ones, recalling with fondness the good memory he shared with our great party as well as the impacts till his last moment on earth.

"It is our prayer that Almighty God be pleased with his soul and grant Hon. Adagunodo eternal rest just as every loved ones have the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss."

Signed:
Mallam Olawale Rasheed,
Spokesperson to the Executive Governor

2 Likes

Re: Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by slawomir: 8:29pm On May 09, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Rest in peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by Enemyofpeace: 8:30pm On May 09, 2023
The sacrifice for the victory

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by asobo1: 8:31pm On May 09, 2023
Sad news, God grant his immediate family and PDP at large the fortitude to bear this great loss
Re: Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by asobo1: 8:31pm On May 09, 2023
OP which one is Osun PDP?
Re: Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by Enemyofpeace: 8:32pm On May 09, 2023
Adagunodo? Stagnant water. What kind of evil name is that?

5 Likes

Re: Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by Isobug: 8:33pm On May 09, 2023
Hmmm... After the supreme court victory? You couldn't wait to enjoy your struggle Sir.

RIP
Re: Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by Godjone(m): 8:33pm On May 09, 2023
Oh no
This were supposed to be a merry making period owing to the VICTORY recorded earlier today. May his soul rest in peace amen
Re: Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by oluwaseyi0: 8:33pm On May 09, 2023
RIP to the dead

and PDP just got a solid victory today
Re: Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by BlueDuck: 8:34pm On May 09, 2023
Re: Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by fergie001: 8:35pm On May 09, 2023
This man showed Adeleke pepper, dragged him though almost all the Courts in Osun.

RIP Adagunodo...
Re: Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by BlueDuck: 8:36pm On May 09, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Adagunodo? Stagnant water. What kind of evil name is that?

Adagunodo = Lake, NOT stagnant water.

Stop being ignorant!

5 Likes

Re: Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by Krublog(m): 8:37pm On May 09, 2023
fergie001:
This man showed Adeleke pepper, dragged him though almost all the Courts in Osun.

RIP Adagunodo...

How please. Educate me
Re: Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by bestman09(m): 8:37pm On May 09, 2023

Village people didn't allow him to enjoy his party's victory
Re: Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by BrokenCondom: 8:38pm On May 09, 2023
Hmmm, gbogbo wa loma ku and no one papa's farm no go turn city.

Many have wished Akanmbi Bola Ahmed ọmọ Tinubu dead but as you can see grin

BAT will scale through all the obstacles, we know, to fix Nigeria una go still wan sabotage but God's wish will prevail over Nigeria and through Bola Tinubu, Nigeria will be great.

No take My Asiwaju play oo
Re: Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by Jagabanarmy: 8:38pm On May 09, 2023
kiss
9jahotblog:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-soji-adagunodo-pdp-south-west-vice-chairman-is-dead/amp
May his soul rest in perfect peace and God to console his family members for this irreparable loss
Re: Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by Valuepaints20(m): 8:38pm On May 09, 2023
Rip
Re: Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by Enemyofpeace: 8:39pm On May 09, 2023
BlueDuck:

Adagunodo = Lake, NOT stagnant water.

Stop being ignorant!
whatever! Stagnant is Stagnant tongue tongue

I was with my girlfriend phone & I saw a message from GTBank sent to her...
"Shave b4 coming"🙆

Can a bank send customers such message?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by Cassandraloius: 8:40pm On May 09, 2023
Today's intentions is for bad news? cry
Re: Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by Chetas81(m): 8:41pm On May 09, 2023
illicit:
Eeyah

Why today
intelligence questions sir
Re: Soji Adagunodo Is Dead by 9jahotblog: 8:43pm On May 09, 2023
fergie001:

RIP Adagunodo...
no be small thing barrister fergie001. It is almighty God that take over that time oooo. Everything is now history

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Parties, Five Presidential Candidates May Boycott Elections / Osinbajo Commissions Fertilizer Plant In Rivers State (Photos) / Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.