Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,023 members, 7,828,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom (15581 Views)

Police Apprehend Notorious Toy Gun Robbery Suspect In Enugu / Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway / Police Apprehend Officers Spotted Flogging Woman Along Benin Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom by nairalanda1(m): 5:27am On Aug 23, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! You are mentally imbalanced and stupid.Who' s justifying murder?
You are even more stupid and senseless than I thought.
Keep ranting like a frustrated fool.You will soon develop coronary thrombosis and Low BP.
Mentally imbalanced Neanderthal animal,do you call what you are living,a life?Keep disgracing yourself.
Soon you will go naked and roam the streets.
Useless animal of an idiot, calling me sick.See who's talking.
Stupid useless idiot .
Mentally deranged rabid animal.
Keep crying,crybaby.
You are the demoniac here,a complete swine and an effing child.
Pathetic fool.

No matter what you call me, nothing justified the murder of this child.

Good morning and grow up
Re: Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:32am On Aug 23, 2023
nairalanda1:

No matter what you call me, nothing justified the murder of this child.

Good morning and grow up
No matter how much you rant like a rabid dog, know am not justifying anything.
Good morning and grow up and most importantly have common sense.You sound stupid in every dimensions.
Re: Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom by nairalanda1(m): 5:38am On Aug 23, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

No matter how much you rant like a rabid dog, know am not justifying anything.
Good morning and grow up and most importantly have common sense.You sound stupid in every dimensions.

You are justifying what the man did. You even added a story to do that.

Anyway, I've made my point. Too bad you're too blind to see that.

I know you will kill your child if he or she misbehave in a bad way. Hope you enjoy the consequences.
Re: Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:41am On Aug 23, 2023
nairalanda1:

You are justifying what the man did. You even added a story to do that.

Anyway, I've made my point. Too bad you're too blind to see that.

I know you will kill your child if he or she misbehave in a bad way. Hope you enjoy the consequences.
Lol! Of course you will kill your own child and when you do,be ready to face the consequences.
I made my point clear but you are too blind and stupid to see that.
Re: Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom by nairalanda1(m): 5:42am On Aug 23, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Of course i will kill my own child and when i do,I will be ready to face the consequences.
I made my point clear but you are too blind and stupid to see that.

I see.
Re: Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:47am On Aug 23, 2023
nairalanda1:

I see.
Lol!!! Pathetic fool saying I see,is that all you can do?
You proved that you are more useless, stupid demented and senseless than I thought.
Stupid goat,I enjoy your pain.
I have already known you will kill your own child because you are mentally imbalanced.
Neanderthal animal.
Re: Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom by nairalanda1(m): 5:48am On Aug 23, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol!!! Pathetic fool saying I see,is that all you can do?
You proved that you are more useless, stupid demented and senseless than I thought.
Stupid goat,I enjoy your pain.
I have already known you will kill your own child because you are mentally imbalanced.
Neanderthal animal.

Yes, and then...?
Re: Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom by obotematics: 5:49am On Aug 23, 2023
God help our children
Re: Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom by ibinaboonline: 5:50am On Aug 23, 2023
The "child" is 26 years old, just for the record. And he wasn't justifying the incident. I beehive he meant everyone has a part to play.
nairalanda1:

I almost lost my temper reading this.

Oga, you are justifying evil. A man has murdered a child. And you are here justifying evil.

A child. Is. Dead. By. The . Hand . Of . His . Dad.

A child who should have been protected by his dad is dead

You are sick. Honestly I don't care if I am banned for saying this , but you are sick. .

Better wake up and stop saying rubbish

Re: Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:52am On Aug 23, 2023
nairalanda1:

Yes, and then...?
Lol! Have a life.See how you are disgracing yourself, you this primitive swine, twisting my post.Lol!! This shows that you are a sick animal, needing mental health seriously.
Sewage pipe, keep twisting and editing my comment, because that's the worst you will do.
Frustrated animal.
Lol! Your generation will really be ashamed of you.
Re: Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom by nairalanda1(m): 5:55am On Aug 23, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Have a life.See how you are disgracing yourself, you this primitive swine, twisting my post.Lol!! This shows that you are a sick animal, needing mental health seriously.
Sewage pipe, keep twisting and editing my comment, because that's the worst you will do.
Frustrated animal.
Lol! Your generation will really be ashamed of you.

By Minerva and Hera, the boy might have actually gotten it! cheesy
Re: Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom by nairalanda1(m): 5:58am On Aug 23, 2023
ibinaboonline:
The "child" is 26 years old, just for the record. And he wasn't justifying the incident. I beehive he meant everyone has a part to play.

No matter how old the child was, nothing justified his murder

He was justifying it. And it was wrong.

Aren't there policemen? Doesn't the law exist?

Still wrong, even if the child or adult child was an ass. Murder is murder.

The problem with you Nairalanders is that you justify people getting angry and doing things under provocation. At the end, it is better to do the right and legal thing

Either way,pops is going to jail for nothing
Re: Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:00am On Aug 23, 2023
nairalanda1:

By Minerva and Hera, the boy might have actually gotten it! cheesy
Lol!! Jeez, you sound like one of the goats I saw while serving in Agaie, Niger state.Very stupid, pathetic, demented and lack decorum unlike other animals.
Northern goat.
Re: Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom by nairalanda1(m): 6:02am On Aug 23, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol!! Jeez, you sound like one of the goats I saw while serving in Agaie, Niger state.Very stupid, pathetic, demented and lack decorum unlike other animals.
Northern goat.

Nothing justified murder. Nothing.

Keep it up, by Jupiter.
Re: Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:04am On Aug 23, 2023
nairalanda1:

Nothing justified murder. Nothing.
Keep it up, by Jupiter.
Who's justifying murder?
Re: Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom by nairalanda1(m): 6:05am On Aug 23, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Who's justifying murder?

The gas is strong with this one
Re: Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom by ibinaboonline: 6:29am On Aug 23, 2023
The problem with you Nairalanders is that you justify people getting angry and doing things under provocation. At the end, it is better to do the right and legal thing

The smart person understands not to provoke people just because you knows about "right" and "legal." It's simple wisdom. Try not to provoke hot-tempered people or push the mild-mannered to their breaking point. The "legal" will surely punish his father, but the boy is dead. D-e-a-d. That's the point that guy is stressing, I believe.

nairalanda1:

No matter how old the child was, nothing justified his murder

He was justifying it. And it was wrong.

Aren't there policemen? Doesn't the law exist?

Still wrong, even if the child or adult child was an ass. Murder is murder.

Either way,pops is going to jail for nothing
Re: Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:29am On Aug 23, 2023
Some people call it anger issues
I call it psychological disorder

He is a Psycho and needs to be taken to a mental hospital
Re: Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:35am On Aug 23, 2023
nairalanda1:

The gas is strong with this one
Lol! The Agaie goat is bleating louder than ever.Kpaaaa!! Kpaaa!
Re: Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom by nairalanda1(m): 7:48am On Aug 23, 2023
ibinaboonline:

The smart person understands not to provoke people just because you knows about "right" and "legal." It's simple wisdom. Try not to provoke hot-tempered people or push the mild-mannered to their breaking point. The "legal" will surely punish his father, but the boy is dead. D-e-a-d. That's the point that guy is stressing, I believe.

I don't think he was doing that. He was trying to bring in a 'you understand, people get angry sometimes' thing to the argument

At the end of the day, it is still murder. Sadly he did not see it, and sadly he chose not to.

I still stand by my post.
Re: Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom by Josephkabila12: 7:59am On Aug 23, 2023
Evil doers in Akwa ibom state.
Re: Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom by Bisola100: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2023
Wickedness in it's highest order

Re: Police Apprehend Man Who Killed Son, Burnt His Body In Akwa Ibom by Emmanuel909090: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
The heart of man

(1) (2) (Reply)

RRS Arrests Thief Who Has Been Jailed 7 Times For Stealing Driver's Phone (Pics) / Ade Marafa Is Dead, Senator Kabir Marafa’s Sister Killed By Bandits / Okwudilli "Dilly" Umenyiora Was A Yahoo Boy And Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.