Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG (26336 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC / Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff / Nigeria’s Data Security Compromised As NIMC’s Portal Remains Comatose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by Fugazy2023: 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
Tealcrestmedia:
Buhari has done his own, heaven didn't fall. Tinubu is now doing his own, when it gets to igbos hope our moral compasses and federal character compasses won't wake up all of a sudden.

Just thinking out loud.

It can never be igbos turn

1 Like

Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by FuckTheMod: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
SmartPolician:
Omo, Tinubu don give all the departments and agencies to Yoruba people. This is not how to run a country with over 360 tribes. It makes no sense.
Or deh grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by Lolz419: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
Winning123:
You are not making any sense. This is the reason Igbos will never be President. You people pilloried President Buhari insulting his ethnic group now is President Tinubu and the Yorubas

so they should start encouraging injustices because they want to be president?
omo! u guys are the problems of this country

if every other tribes had joined the igbos to call out Buhari govt, Buhari wont have totally destroyed this country as he did.

just because yoruba wanted to be president, they asslicked and clapped as buhari was destroying Nigeria. just look at everyone suffering now.

now u want everyone to keep quiet again and watch Tinubu continue with the destruction.

with this trajectory u guys are going, Nigeria will not exist in the next 20yrs.
just imagine how ur mindset is. govt all over the world are called out by the citizens when dey do things wrong. but when u do it in Nigeria, tribalism will set in. myopic and bigots like you will start defending rubbish.
you are finished

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by Larryndelaw: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
SmartPolician:
Omo, Tinubu don give all the departments and agencies to Yoruba people. This is not how to run a country with over 360 tribes. It makes no sense.
I thought you people said Nigeria is zoo and Obifool is your president which you are waiting for his unimaginable mandate. Even your kinsmen came on TV saying you all voted for your brother. You can't be working with Shell and be expecting salary from Mobil. BAT is even generous with appointments he gave to you people so far. If nah me , una no go see anything.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by Lolz419: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
Winning123:
You are not making any sense. This is the reason Igbos will never be President. You people pilloried President Buhari insulting his ethnic group now is President Tinubu and the Yorubas

see somebody without sense is saying someone else is not making sense grin
anyways u dont even have sense in the first place to understand his argument.

so they should start encouraging injustices because they want to be president?
omo! u guys are the problems of this country

if every other tribes had joined the igbos to call out Buhari govt, Buhari wont have totally destroyed this country as he did.

just because yoruba wanted to be president, they asslicked and clapped as buhari was destroying Nigeria. just look at everyone suffering now.

now u want everyone to keep quiet again and watch Tinubu continue with the destruction.

with this trajectory u guys are going, Nigeria will not exist in the next 20yrs.
just imagine how ur mindset is. govt all over the world are called out by the citizens when dey do things wrong. but when u do it in Nigeria, tribalism will set in. myopic and bigots like you will start defending rubbish.
you are finished

1 Like

Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by maticar: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
SmartPolician:
Toh buhari did it, people said but they were qualified

The thief in aso rock is trying it, ronu group is calm

When Obi finally takes over and do same, nobody should cough oo
Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by toprealman: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
What will happen to all these appointment if he gets unseated?
Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by Lolz419: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
Larryndelaw:
I thought you people said Nigeria is zoo and Obifool is your president which you are waiting for his unimaginable mandate. Even your kinsmen came on TV saying you all voted for your brother. You can't be working with Shell and be expecting salary from Mobil. BAT is even generous with appointments he gave to you people so far. If nah me , una no go see anything.
BAT is Nigeria president not Yoruba or APC president.
know the difference.
he has only 8years max if God allowed and another tribe will enter.

what u sow today is waiting for u ahead

1 Like

Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by Justiceleague1: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
Da'alla,zha quota system Aziz should kindly pack his Kaya and muje mana,nagode
grin
Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by RaptorX: 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
Yoruba ti take over, it's our time. All this abokis heading all this federal government agencies and parastatals will all be fired and replaced with omoluabis.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by jrusky(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
SmartPolician:

Drop the list of the Yorubas that took over verywhere if you don't mind?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by Obakovicho: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
LadyRosa:

Let him be, i love exactly what he is doing.

You self go enjoy the drama that will unfold later cheesy
Na template e dey follow

1 Like

Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by LadyRosa(f): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
condralbedez:
I love what he is doing too,Hausa Fulani are watching.

Well. I also don't give a flying f%ks about hauda/fulani too, dey did far worst. Let both brawl it out.
Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by moderngist(m): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by PepeXKermit: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
Make nobody vex when PO become presiddnt dey appoint only Igbo people ooo
Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by Benwallt(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
This is good, keep your friends close and shut out your enemy. Let rain, sun, cold and heat kill them
Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by Kaysalas(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
Tealcrestmedia:
Buhari has done his own, heaven didn't fall. Tinubu is now doing his own, when it gets to igbos hope our moral compasses and federal character compasses won't wake up all of a sudden.

Just thinking out loud.
Igbos rule Nigeria? Bwahahah! grin grin
Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by delpee(f): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
Tealcrestmedia:

Just thinking out loud.

That happened under Zik and Ironsi.
I look forward to the day we'll all learn to downplay ethnic sentiments and be fair to everyone. The good thing about Nigeria is that you can find the right candidate from every region if only we want to be fair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
naijaboy756:
That NIMC people be holding Nigeria to ransom
Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by Olumaeme: 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Pan.dora should be patient. The Judiciary will soon declare him the President of IPOB

We're still begging Simon Ekpa the prime minister of Biafra to step down for him

Talks are ongoing

Eleribu, go buy fuel.
Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by HBB1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
RaptorX:
Yoruba ti take over, it's our time. All this abokis heading all this federal government agencies and parastatals will all be fired and replaced with omoluabis.

Please be reasonable with your utterances, pls!

I am Yoruba so you know
Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by yom2(m): 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
Omodua:
Exactly. Supported.

Appointments into federal agencies should reflect our ethnic spread. Not just one or two ethnic groups.

We should restructure this country or dissolve the Union.

So.much impunity, cronyism, grovelling bigotry and nepotism in the conduct of public affairs.

South South and South East should be blamed for lack of unity. Otherwise, this nepotism in running the country where they are shortchanged should have been addressed.
. Oga wait for ur turn and stop complaining. You may end up doing worser
Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by Coronavirus1: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
SmartPolician:
I am not Tinubu fans but because of Buhari I like his appointment let hausa fulani feel the heat before obi take over
Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by yom2(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
NwokoloOwa:

This was how Buhari lost all respect. Tinubu is dangerously heading same direction. Its so unfortunate
oga make him select him team. When u get there U do d same. The outgoing presidio did d same

1 Like

Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by zionstaar75: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
SmartPolician:
did you read her cv?she only thing u understood is that she's yoruba. I feel sorry for you

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by Nuheights(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
SmartPolician:

Maybe the Yorubas were marginised in the last Government

1 Like

Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by Padipadi(m): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
LadyRosa:

I don't like Tinubu, I never voted for him. But I don't have any issues with him packing his people therein, buhari did it, so why not Tinubu.

I remembered when they removed the former FIRS boss, the guy prior to his removal gave jobs to southerners especially Yorubas, did you know that when the new hausa boss came in, he revoked some appointments.

In Wike's voice, payback time.
Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by zionstaar75: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
Is04970:

To start with change your name to D. U. M. B politician.
Have you bothered to check the track record of the lady in question? Yen yen yen yen yen.
my thoughts exactly

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by zionstaar75: 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
Tealcrestmedia:

Just thinking out loud.
igbo man can never rule this country. U can take it to the bank

1 Like

Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by Omodua(m): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
yom2:
. Oga wait for ur turn and stop complaining. You may end up doing worser
OK. I hear.
Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by Ttalk: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
When we are talking about nepotism in Nigeria, the region that should not put mouth is SE.

We remember what happened during ZIk era, fast-forward to 2015 when Igbo hijacked Jonathan government and started mocking Yoruba on Nairaland. The posts are still here for everyone to see.

So, Nna mechionu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG by Omodua(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
beerfraud:
is peter Pandora obituary not cumming again?
If he comes, he won't be parochial and ethnically biased like your principal.

He will be humane and sensitive to our federal character mix. Not the way things are going.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Full-blooded Ijaw Man And We're Bold, Courageous - Fubara Tells Critics / Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency / Workers Celebrate Early Christmas As Gov. Ayade Pays December Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.