Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi (21288 Views)

Ngige: Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi Are All Washed Off / 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC / Reps To Probe Federal Roads Constructed Under Yar’adua, Jonathan, Buhari Govts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by olamike02: 9:38am On Aug 23, 2023
When we are still enjoying roads built by Awolowo in the sixties and seventies 🙄
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by MeineMutter: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2023
6 years pere?

Ha. It ‘hav’ finish.
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by ufuosman(m): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2023
Y six yrs
Suppose to be 10 to 15yrs minimum
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by Max24: 10:43am On Aug 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Is Google your enemy?

You said you dodged a bullet in obi. Are you not collecting bombs from Tinubu at the moment?

What has all you wrote above got to do with my post?
Speak for yourself, I am not collecting any bomb under Tinubu now. Tinubu is the only one among the three that has the leadership acumen to solve Nigeria's problem. Any educated and intelligent fellow knows Nigeria has issues and nobody can solve it by wishing away the problems. If there is a magic wand Soludo and Otti would have solved all problems in Anambra and Abia. Tinubu is so far courageously taking the right steps.
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2023
I so much love this Man....
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by seniorgozman(m): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2023
I hope he is not planning to use concrete
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by MTNnews: 11:41am On Aug 23, 2023
Your father is free to wail to death over my views he should feel free to take your entire household to hell with him

WELEBOO:
You are probably the most stupid Man on planet earth very just now, with your myopic and kindergarten post. At this your miserable age, you should be regretting why you were ever conceived. IDIOT
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by hariston: 11:48am On Aug 23, 2023
kokorokoman:
Engineers in the house, is six years not too small for a standard road to start attracting attention for repairs?

It’s too small bro
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by Jack500: 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
The roads will be in the SE ..but we will still not vote for the scum bag..

All these Lamentations and drama, will not make IGBOs vote for Tinubu or APC.

NEXT!! cool

The last 2 president with 3 different tenures enter without igbo votes, what does that tell you? you can go to hell with your 5% votes no one needs it.
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by aklid(m): 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
pocom35:

You are the dumb, dull and daft one...
Asphalt road life spans is about 17 years..this is when the entire road will need a overhaul..
Due to our reckless drivers and climates..it only make sense that after half a decade .. some minor wear and tear requiring maintenance will occur .this is when minor repairs can be carried out .umahi is guaranteeing that it won't happen until after atleast 6 years for each road constructed..

3rd mainland is a practical example every administration always carry out new asphalt laying... This means that generally it under goes maintenance every 8 years simply because of the high vehicular movement no because the contractors aren't doing a good job

Definitely the standard of roads being executed by different companies are different...I am very sure the road JB is doing Abuja Kaduna kano highway will not show any sign of minor maintenance for atleast a decade..

What school of dumb and illiterates have u attended? Mtvhew useless smh engaging with some weirdos in here…or u mean to tell me all these western countries and other developed countries roads lifespan is limited to only six years🤷🏾‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by Sholuwa241: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
Make them tell us if the roads in UK and Japan and US now 6 years life span them they tare for their Country idiot Animal in human form

kokorokoman:
Engineers in the house, is six years not too small for a standard road to start attracting attention for repairs?
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by Pandar01: 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
The roads will be in the SE ..but we will still not vote for the scum bag..

All these Lamentations and drama, will not make IGBOs vote for Tinubu or APC.

NEXT!! cool

One mumu is bosting of voting by tribe now , it's called constitutional rights..

but if others do, it is called tribalism.. 😂😂😂...una brain is made in aba...LOL
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by benjaminlawson(m): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
kenny714433:
A standard road should last 20 - 30 years before any major repairs. Umahi, make sure you represent the Civil profession well o.

Thank you for given us standard duration. This is what our renew hope will lead us. How would someone in his right sense and with the level of technological development we are now, tells us that construction that suppose to last for minimum of twenty years will only last for six years under our renewed hope. These are set of looters we have as leaders, but God will definitely deliver Nigeria from their wicked schemes.
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by porthouse7(f): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
E pain you say Dem win you for LAGOS cool

and after winning wetin happen?
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by pocom35: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
aklid:
What school of dumb and illiterates have u attended? Mtvhew useless smh engaging with some weirdos in here…or u mean to tell me all these western countries and other developed countries roads lifespan is limited to only six years🤷🏾‍♂️
.you need to collect your school fees back your ur school did a bad job...

Read the article clearly.. it doesn't say the entire life span of the road is 6years..the average lifespan of an asphalt road is 17 years..

English is not that hard except you are not educated
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by AfonjaEmir: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
Since they are in court, without IGBO votes, why is your GUY running around like a sallah ewure? cool

Jack500:

The last 2 president with 3 different tenures enter without igbo votes, what does that tell you? you can go to hell with your 5% votes no one needs it.
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by lexy2014: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
Max24:

Speak for yourself, I am not collecting any bomb under Tinubu now. Tinubu is the only one among the three that has the leadership acumen to solve Nigeria's problem. Any educated and intelligent fellow knows Nigeria has issues and nobody can solve it by wishing away the problems. If there is a magic wand Soludo and Otti would have solved all problems in Anambra and Abia. Tinubu is so far courageously taking the right steps.

What are the leadership acumen that only Tinubu has to solve Nigeria's problems?

What are the right steps that Tinubu has courageously taken?

What are these nigeria's issues that you say only Tinubu had the ability to solve?
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by Godmademan(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
The warri axis of Warri-sapele road has been in existence since before I was born. You can tell easily that road was constructed decades ago but it's stronger than most modern roads. Probably constructed during the colonial or military era. Other roads like lower erejuwa are like that too. Hardly see pot-holes. Just small maintenance once in a while. Very solid for a very major road that carries heavy duty vehicles daily
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by Jack500: 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Since they are in court, without IGBO votes, why is your GUY running around like a sallah ewure? cool

Who told you he is running around, you can believe whatever ipob media feed you, you will be alright last last
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by aklid(m): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
pocom35:

.you need to collect your school fees back your ur school did a bad job...

Read the article clearly.. it doesn't say the entire life span of the road is 6years..the average lifespan of an asphalt road is 17 years..

English is not that hard except you are not educated
the only one who needs a refund here is none other than u…, small basic things u can’t reason well, what a slow thinker you’re tch!
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by akaahs(m): 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
kokorokoman:
He might be right. According to the WisDOT Facilities Development Manual, concrete roads offer an expected service life of roughly 25 years. Asphalt roads are likely to last approximately 18 years.
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by akaahs(m): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
jmoore:
6 years is for substandard job.

A good road should last minimum 15 years.
He might be right. According to the WisDOT Facilities Development Manual, concrete roads offer an expected service life of roughly 25 years. Asphalt roads are likely to last approximately 18 years.
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by akaahs(m): 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
Rostikol:

In this our humid terrain? I think the climate and terrain affect the asphalt quicker than in cold countries.
Exactly bro, he might be right base on terrain and climate of that place.
According to the WisDOT Facilities Development Manual, concrete roads offer an expected service life of roughly 25 years. Asphalt roads are likely to last approximately 18 years.
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by akaahs(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
Yankee101:
Roads dey last 30 years oga
With the kind overload our drivers dey do??
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by akaahs(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
Vision101:
@jmoore
6 years is for substandard job.

A good road should last minimum 15 years.

@me
For naija? The roads are overburdened with heavy trucks. The cargo ought to have been carried by rail. Again heavy traffic hold-up add burden on the roads
Oga stop confusing urself. U have stated the obvious reasons y our roads fail on time. So, the minister is right by saying minimum of 6 years before any repairs work.
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by Franky9584(m): 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
Another talkertive in the building....stop the talking and do the working.

Na we go score u...fingers crossed!
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by akaahs(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mohisah:

I've bn waiting for this your opinion.
Engineers or Nairaland Engineers be saying 15-20 before any major repair, forgetting that we have harsh weather condition.
Apart from that, the way our drvers overload and stress our roads is something else.
The minister might be right.

1 Like

Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by Vision101(m): 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2023
@akaahs
Oga stop confusing urself. U have stated the obvious reasons y our roads fail on time. So, the minister is right by saying minimum of 6 years before any repairs work.

@me
I think you have a reading comprehension problem. The writer stated that a road that dilapidates within 6 years is a substandard job. I replied and argued against it and stated reasons why Nigerian roads spoil quickly.

What is the confusion there? Hia
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
NDIOGAH:
you fool you will still buy fuel for 1000

Stop saying you will, it should be we will buy fuel for 1000, once you wish your country bad things, na all of us e go touch just because d election was not in ur favour it does not mean u should start praying for bad things to happen
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by Chibuiken: 7:44am On Aug 24, 2023
You and Tinubu will not last upto 1month thereof. Tribunal will sack u all
Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by NDIOGAH(m): 5:35am On Aug 25, 2023
Shegs12345:

Stop saying you will, it should be we will buy fuel for 1000, once you wish your country bad things, na all of us e go touch just because d election was not in ur favour it does not mean u should start praying for bad things to happen
where is my country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ribadu Speaks On $15m Bribe From Ibori / Poll Must Not Clash With Oba’s Coronation – Oshiomhole / "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.