Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,286 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den (34451 Views)

DSS Arrests Soldier ‘supplying Guns To Kidnappers’ In Abuja (pic) / Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare / Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by dododawa1: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
Happily spending the money somewhere with oloosha and ogogoro
Time will tell.
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by wman(m): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
This story is sad.
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Rhado: 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
Bluntguy:
Those idiots just concentrated on the eye region like say the money wey dem dey find dey him eyes. E no go ever better for them.

Chief abeg, this really cracked me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Burruchaga71(m): 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
they led him to a tiny pathway in that thick forest, where they showed him how he could locate the main road. He said he trekked a very long distance in the forest before he finally began to see human and vehicular movements..

Believe this STORY at your own peril.

There is no THICK forest in Obosi talkless of not seeing human and vehiclar movement.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by mechanics(m): 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by saintruky(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
When d okada man change course dey carry am go where he nor know, why he no either alight from d bike or condemn d okada man eye with some unexpected punches n slaps...
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
NOwazobia:
Shey no be human being account Dem transfer the money go, with a suppose linked BVN.

While is it so hard tracking kidnappers with active account numbers, fully KYCed, moving money from others account. Abi na cash Dem withdraw with POS.

But many times, these kidnappers or robbers use online transfer, still they are not track and caught. sad

Na which kind country be this self?
A good working government ought to have looked into these menace happening across the length and breadth of the country ever since the emergence of this BVN...

But no, it kept repeating itself with no solution to come up with...

Let nobody tell me SHIT.☹️

Nigeria government is so FVCKED UP😔

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by xtervaganza(m): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ellupee
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by AreaFada2: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Why's everyone ignoring the elephant in the room?

That man encountered security operatives on the road and they carelessly dismissed his reports. Then the matter eventually gets to the police station and the Senior officer is sympathising and asking that the man reports to the nearest station to aid in proper investigation, without bothering to address the insensitivity and duty negligence of his men who first encountered the victim.

And when we talk about the uselessness of the Nigerian Police, it would seem as if we're just keen on propagating disquiet amongst the masses.

What kind of incompetence is this one?!
Oga, which elephant?
That behaviour by our law enforcement na regular domestic animal like goat and chicken.

They mostly don't care if no money is involved. Like yahoo boys.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Omodua(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
beerfraud:
trust ibo man at your own peril
Childish comment. Is crime not in your region?
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
beerfraud:
trust ibo man at your own peril
Lol! Like your people should be trusted and and are angels.
If one checks closely, the number of psychopathic Neanderthal animals among them would be so mind boggling enough to make one speechless.
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Omodua(m): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
🐕 dey eat 🐕 there.Nah family affairs
I s that all? No empathy and consolation.

You must be wicked with wicked bile!
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Chibuzoripob: 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
cool me,ur father, U,ur brothers will sleep and never wake up insha Allah.May Ogun kill u there
Verysmart101:

And if you are not Igbo will sleep this night and never wake up again in Jesus name Amen
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by BoldBrainz(m): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
AreaFada2:

Oga, which elephant?
That behaviour by our law enforcement na regular domestic animal like goat and chicken.

They mostly don't care if no money is involved. Like yahoo boys.

This your comment juss weak me, walahi..😂!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
So unfortunate for the man, and may he bounce back from his predicament.The more unfortunate issue is that security personnel he met after his ordeal said they were aware of the kidnappers presence and activities around the area.And they weren't doing anything to flush them out.
So what is their job actually?
Nigerian security personnel are completely useless.Depend on them for your security to your peril, because they will even be the ones to bring criminals to your doorstep.
It's only God who will grant us absolute security.
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Vogec01: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
smiley

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Alonso91(m): 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
This is very bad
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by illicit(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

It's fake news nah.

Agbado people will not stop spreading fake bad news about the east.

SE is the most peaceful place on earth.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
mrgreen4real:
Wicked world. They collected all him belongings, e no do them. They finally Chinesed him. May we not fall into the hands of the wicked.
Chinesed him bah?
giv me one good reason why u suppose make heaven!
grin

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Desusi: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
Emmychem:
Afanjos loading new memes now....
May God forgive you of tribal bigotry. Which ever tribe you're, crime knows no tribe. The kind of crimes from this side of the nation is better imagined than experienced.Hmmm.
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by ogaemma: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Those eyes don't look good.
The guy should seek urgent medical care for his eyes.
Time will catch up with those men of the under world.
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Igboslayer: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
Jeffyblaq:

CHUCKLES.
Trust me.. You don't need my attention here..

Just ensure you feed well.

Cheers

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by 2pacarnate(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
If the guy was from the brown roof region now una for see commentary on commenting comment 🤣🤣🤣

They just left the WhatsApp group chat,meanwhile una just ban me for politics section,ejo e ma binu,make una unban me I have learnt my lessons,I don repent,make una no too vex na tinubu and the bullshit wey I dey face for Ibadan in the sad waste region make me dey talk with vexation.

But I no go misyarn again,am.ready to donate my soldier girlfriend to una make una unban me Ehhh 🤭🤭🤭😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣

Anyways,

TRUTH HURTS
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by LeopardX: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Ohu this your lie no dey work
Which lie?
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by DaveOnuoha92(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
Wicked robbers. They robbed and changed his nationality

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by ChristianMuslim: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
Wetin ibo man do ibo man..
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
He was beaten by his own tribesmen. Let that sink into the empty skulls of all the resident tribalist on Nairaland.

With all your hating for another tribe, millions of people from your tribe will still look for the opportunity to destroy you.

There is the good and the bad in every tribe.

Say no to tribalism!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Larryndelaw: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
Anambra, Obifool, IPOB and ESN are brothers keepers. Where is chimanda to write letter to Putin and OBJ to go to the post office. Obi will.never react. He is always blind to see what happens in the east
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Princerichi0(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
LeopardX:
No doubt he'll be preparing to leave the state/region anytime from now. Can you imagine the police? "It is not a new thing. It has been happening for a very long time.".
Chai.

2) before the ban on okada in Lagos, I vowed never to enter any okada manned by any Yoruba person, despite being one myself. This was after the bastard drove me to a certain corner and some boys obtained me. He was like "give them something make we dey go na" (in Yoruba). I immediately knew that he was part of them.

The point is, Yoruba's main problem is Yoruba people, Igbo main problem is Igbo people. Of course Hausa main problem is Hausa.

Instead of attacking other tribes, let's look inward and solve our peculiar challenges.
May the Lord grant you more wisdom. God bless you 🙌

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CD Seller Murdered By Cultists In Owerri (Graphic Pic) / Young Lady Declared Missing In Kano After Leaving Her Home In. Photos / Police Uncover Baby Factory, Arrest Couple In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.