Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den (34453 Views)

DSS Arrests Soldier β€˜supplying Guns To Kidnappers’ In Abuja (pic) / Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare / Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
Creamypie:
Anambra state. Even in Onitsha, some of the jeke riders work with robbers. When they get to a part of upper iweka bridge, and pretend that peke developed a fault, from there, robbers go appear, rob all of Una for keke.very useless, hopeless people
Naija no safe. "One chance" robbers everywhere. State security is long over due.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Angelfrost(m): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
Is robbing him not enough??! Why maim him too??!

I really don't understand the point of such brutality... Will beating up the person bring forth more money or valuables?!!

Abi una know an before?!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by NOwazobia: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
Shey no be human being account Dem transfer the money go, with a suppose linked BVN.

While is it so hard tracking kidnappers with active account numbers, fully KYCed, moving money from others account. Abi na cash Dem withdraw with POS.

But many times, these kidnappers or robbers use online transfer, still they are not track and caught. sad

Na which kind country be this self?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by jacoik(m): 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
Bluntguy:
Those idiots just concentrated on the eye region like say the money wey dem dey find dey him eyes. E no go ever better for them.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜† lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear, u no get sense. U say d man wey dem dey find dey the man eyes that's why dem pump him like that?
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Makunahatata: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Food don don

For YellowBa swines πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–
another proof those people are very useless *spits
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Ekkybanj1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
When will all these boys stop all these shege
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by KwuoteYourFada: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
Tolu181:
them ban okada in obosi
Only keke dey move there
you're absolutely right
The guy no try

I hope the perpetrators are brought to book
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Rich4god(m): 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
Behold a man, who was kidnapped because he is from SW ...
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Pandar01: 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
No one is talking region here, because the other people are well developed in reasoning, but if na the rest, they will talk , lament tire say na Tinubu be their problem...

Yoruba don inherit una this 8 years , after that ,they will transfer una to hausa again for another 8 years to manage , you guys are now commodities...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No one dey abuse politician here ,I bet you if it was Lagos ,na Tinubu name go full their mouth...a man that's blessed will have many haters and many lovers ..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Flangelo12: 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
Tutn am to Korean.

People are bad.
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by BoldBrainz(m): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
Why's everyone ignoring the elephant in the room?

That man encountered security operatives on the road and they carelessly dismissed his reports. Then the matter eventually gets to the police station and the Senior officer is sympathising and asking that the man reports to the nearest station to aid in proper investigation, without bothering to address the insensitivity and duty negligence of his men who first encountered the victim.

And when we talk about the uselessness of the Nigerian Police, it would seem as if we're just keen on propagating disquiet amongst the masses.

What kind of incompetence is this one?!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Risingblue008(m): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
Creamypie:
Anambra state. Even in Onitsha, some of the jeke riders work with robbers. When they get to a part of upper iweka bridge, and pretend that peke developed a fault, from there, robbers go appear, rob all of Una for keke.very useless, hopeless people

Stop talking rubbish,
Upper iweja bridge na busy place,
How can such be happening there,
Beside in Onitsha,
Whosoever dt is caught during robbery,
Na burn Dem dey burn Dem no 2 ways about it,even in obosi there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by AuschwitzPrefec: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
Fake news meant to distract us from the PEPT and paint the SE as a bad place

Signed: your average IPOB Osubidient banza

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by wizelink(m): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
When they are caught dem go say na devil cause am. Now dem have the chance to change a new leave but dem no go do so. Surely their cup go soon full.
Police can never be your friend. Until you enter gbege you go undastand.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by AuschwitzPrefec: 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
Risingblue008:

Stop talking rubbish,
Beside in Onitsha,

Shut up

Onistha is by far the most dangerous place in Nigeria .

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Focusmind: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
….And some will be here shouting, "come home and invest". The kind of crime and greed going on in Anambra state is terrible.

Try and want to start up something or buy land, you will see hell.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Ezini(f): 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
Dexy4yah:
They collected everything from him and ended up pumping his face like this....

They will surely meet there Waterloo...
Amen

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by AuschwitzPrefec: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
illicit:
How e take see road tho

shocked

It's fake news nah.

Agbado people will not stop spreading fake bad news about the east.

SE is the most peaceful place on earth.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Creamypie(m): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
Risingblue008:

Stop talking rubbish,
Beside in Onitsha,
Oga, them dey rob there even for daytime right in the midst of people. They pamper and respect robbers in Onitsha axis

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by AuschwitzPrefec: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
LeopardX:
No doubt he'll be preparing to leave the state/region anytime from now. Can you imagine the police? "It is not a new thing. It has been happening for a very long time.".
Chai.

2) before the ban on okada in Lagos, I vowed never to enter any okada manned by any Yoruba person, despite being one myself. This was after the bastard drove me to a certain corner and some boys obtained me. He was like "give them something make we dey go na" (in Yoruba). I immediately knew that he was part of them.

The point is, Yoruba's main problem is Yoruba people, Igbo main problem is Igbo people. Of course Hausa main problem is Hausa.

Instead of attacking other tribes, let's look inward and solve our peculiar challenges.

Ohu this your lie no dey work
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Verysmart101: 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad OBI backyard sad. Handwork of OBIDIENTS eluupee shishiless πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€s.

Yhose BASTARDS will tell us they are millionaires in every 🏠 and no miscreants in Alaigbo sad.Even though I'm igbo,that won't stop me from saying the truth.

Criminals

And if you are not Igbo will sleep this night and never wake up again in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by tollyboy5(m): 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
LeopardX:
No doubt he'll be preparing to leave the state/region anytime from now. Can you imagine the police? "It is not a new thing. It has been happening for a very long time.".
Chai.

2) before the ban on okada in Lagos, I vowed never to enter any okada manned by any Yoruba person, despite being one myself. This was after the bastard drove me to a certain corner and some boys obtained me. He was like "give them something make we dey go na" (in Yoruba). I immediately knew that he was part of them.

The point is, Yoruba's main problem is Yoruba people, Igbo main problem is Igbo people. Of course Hausa main problem is Hausa.

Instead of attacking other tribes, let's look inward and solve our peculiar challenges.
One day i fly bike 4 my hood. Okada still dey my hood, naso the bike guy stop 4 alayes wey dey road. Naso dem bill me lol. Luckily for me na same hood all of us dey. I just tellthem say nothing until next time naso we move. I con ask the mumu okada guy sey if to say na my enemy stop bike naso e go stop? He say Yes.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by toprealman: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
oriakuuzoma:
Mennnnn this same ppl ... Treat me like this back then bin 2013. Same obosi the beat me shege collect or my belongings.... And still show me a thick forest to go.

Share the full story
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by madone: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
Izunna Okafor so this kind of thing happened to a man and you choose to report it with big big grammar. Please What is your problem.
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by madridguy(m): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Emmanuel909090: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
Chinese beating
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
You are Igbo........and you are a CRIMINAL??

Wonderful !!!!!!!.... continue
Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by chatinent: 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
And when they catch them and are burning those Obosi miscreants for their crimes, some people will be shouting chai.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by lexy2014: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
NOwazobia:
Shey no be human being account Dem transfer the money go, with a suppose linked BVN.

While is it so hard tracking kidnappers with active account numbers, fully KYCed, moving money from others account. Abi na cash Dem withdraw with POS.

But many times, these kidnappers or robbers use online transfer, still they are not track and caught. sad

Na which kind country be this self?

Baba, that's the miracle of buhari administration. They told us BVN will stop crime, kidnapping, corruption and 419.

Later Patanmi brought NIN and said it is by fire by force because as minister of communication, he wants to stop 419, banditry, kidnapping and corruption.

Na here we still de

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den by Nerdnextdoor: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
Okada man again!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Uncover Baby Factory, Arrest Couple In Lagos (pic) / Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, / Young Lady Declared Missing In Kano After Leaving Her Home In. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.