Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Slaves Who Adore Their Chains - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Slaves Who Adore Their Chains (182 Views)

Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. / Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? / Rev Fr Edeh Allegedly Refuses To Pay Men Who Worked For Him, Chains Them (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slaves Who Adore Their Chains by topshore(f): 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
Scripture Text: Isaiah 61:1-3

The slaves who adore their chains will stay in servitude. Terrible spiritual bonds. It's stupid to underestimate the devil's knowledge. Satan exploits any weakness in us. The enemy now disguises his chains as innocent and appealing.

When a man is addicted to a habit, he becomes a slave who loves his chains. Chains are rings used to secure or pull loads. Becoming a slave is bondage. Spiritual bondage is spiritual slavery.
Who's a slave? A slave works for free at the owner's property. A slave is anybody under their master's control. Slaves have no rights, choices, or property.Any master can sell or keep a slave. What he has belongs to his master. Nobody worries about their life or death. A slave is perpetually enslaved after he is marked (Exodus 21:2-7). According to Exodus 21:28-32, slaves are worthless.

Humans can become slaves for several reasons.

1. Immorality: Immorality enslaves men. Shun immorality, beloved, to avoid slavery. Every other sin is outside the body, but immorality is inward, a sin against your own body.
2. Unchecked inherited wickedness will lead to enslavement. Any sin is a chain that binds its victim forever. Run from sin.

3. Worldly pleasures enslave people. Bible warns against loving the world (1 John 2:15).

4. Unbreakable curses and covenants bind their victims. Incomplete delivery also binds people.

Take a personal decision today to break free from bonds. Use deliverance if needed. Remember Jesus died to free you. God bless you as you accept Him as your personal Lord and Saviour, in Jesus’ name.

Just say this short prayer:

Lord Jesus, I come to You now, come into my life, take control of my life and change my world. I say bye-bye to the devil. I enter into the Kingdom of Light. Thank You Jesus, in Jesus' name I pray, amen!

Congratulations!!!

Peace!

Also read https://flatimes.com/mfm-devotional-22-august-2023-slaves-chains/#:~:text=MFM%20Devotional%20For%20Today%202023,of%20our%20foe%2C%20the%20devil.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Moment Pastor Prints Out Passport In His Shoe / How Do I Politely Tell Someone Not To Send Me Christian Devotionals Again? / What You Need To Know Before You Study The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.