Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja (16438 Views)

Uju Kennedy Threatens To Jail UNICAL Student Over Sexual Harassment Allegations / Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) / Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by lexy2014: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cool Pa Kumuyi said that we'll enjoy this government. So shall it be

He said the same thing about buhari

Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by lexy2014: 8:06am On Aug 23, 2023
TimelineMag:
She already runs a foundation for the less privileged

And so?
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by lexy2014: 8:09am On Aug 23, 2023
10thTenthMan:
Gra Gra or not, she has touched the lives of some people at their points of need.

This is a typical dilemma of many public office holders.
If politicians shown an act of kindness, people will say it is eye service.

When they don’t act people will say they are insensitive.

My take is, carry out your action, regardless. As long as you mean well and it is truly an act of kindness. Carry out the act and expect no praise or profit in return and settle only with your conscience and whatever you believe in.

If you bother about what people say and how people open their mouths to insult people, you won’t take any action anywhere on this earth.

Her mandate covers 36 states and Abuja. How many states would she visit to replicate this during her tenure?
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by KwuoteYourFada: 8:19am On Aug 23, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Never trust any female politician in Nigerian politics.
They are usually someone's bed mate.
If you do not know. . . I can't help you.
not everyone is loose hoe like your mom!
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by Omookunnimi(m): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2023
b3llo:
Initial gra gra... This her ministry should be absorbed in to Humanitarian affairs and social development

Why is it that you people don't like to hear good news? It becomes act of wickedness and evid mind of most of you toward this nation. Development of Nigeria is by Nigerians irrespective of where he or she comes from. Most of you though it most only be from your tribe.
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by b3llo(m): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2023
fuckJones:
do you normally take alomo bitters or you are bitter by nature?
bluntguy
Omookunnimi:

Why is it that you people don't like to hear good news? It becomes act of wickedness and evid mind of most of you toward this nation. Development of Nigeria is by Nigerians irrespective of where he or she comes from. Most of you though it most only be from your tribe.
Naso Sadiya Faruk come with all promises but ended up embezzling and failing woefully.

1 Like

Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by updatechange(m): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2023
Bluntguy:

Why you no call Wike's ranting IGG?

Because she can sustain it… can she sustain this one
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by Trackster: 10:02am On Aug 23, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Don't forger the trailing 'dots'. . . . . wink
Yes oooooooooooo. . . .what you see. . . it how it is. cool
🤣🤣
I wish we could continue this conversation elsewhere but I don't know how you'll feel about that sha.
Top of the morning, ma'am 😎
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by Adabestseason(m): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2023
Although this is a good development but "MADAM" paid N100million for APC presidential nomination form,how will madam reconcile this with her envisaged plans for development as hurriedly demonstrated now when juxtaposed. Because politics in nigeria is investment
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by Daniety(m): 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by 10thTenthMan: 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Her mandate covers 36 states and Abuja. How many states would she visit to replicate this during her tenure?

She does not really need to visit 36 States to do good. She can start where she is. or wherever her good is most needed. If she gives alms to a beggar in Abuja on Sunday, does she also need to visit the 36 States to replicate the gesture? I do not think so.

The families she has helped are happy. She has removed some stress from them. It is an uplifting gesture for them.
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by lexy2014: 3:48am On Aug 24, 2023
10thTenthMan:

She does not really need to visit 36 States to do good. She can start where she is. or wherever her good is most needed. If she gives alms to a beggar in Abuja on Sunday, does she also need to visit the 36 States to replicate the gesture? I do not think so.

The families she has helped are happy. She has removed some stress from them. It is an uplifting gesture for them.

since you say her job is to be giving alms to beggars and paying hospital bills herself and her mandate covers 36 states, why would she not need to replicate her activities in the 36 states of the federation?

why focus on only abuja?
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by lexy2014: 3:50am On Aug 24, 2023
Omookunnimi:

what is the good news you are talking about?

can you pls mention it?
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by 10thTenthMan: 8:15am On Aug 24, 2023
lexy2014:

since you say her job is to be giving alms to beggars and paying hospital bills herself and her mandate covers 36 states, why would she not need to replicate her activities in the 36 states of the federation?

why focus on only abuja?

Kindly refer me to where I said her job is to be giving alms or where I remotely implied such. Then I will gladly continue with the discussion.
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by lexy2014: 2:02am On Aug 25, 2023
10thTenthMan:

Kindly refer me to where I said her job is to be giving alms or where I remotely implied such. Then I will gladly continue with the discussion.

is that your way of saying that you cant answer the questions I asked?

10thTenthMan:

what does the above mean?

why focus on only abuja?
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by 10thTenthMan: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
lexy2014:

is that your way of saying that you cant answer the questions I asked?

why focus on only abuja?

Yes. Now next assignment. Point out where I said it is her job.

Don’t just quote. Point out exaclty where I said that.

Listen that woman is a Minister and it is final. Heaven and earth have both allowed it. Develop high blood pressure and anger all we want, She is a Minister and remains so even if for 1 second.

Anyone with little sense knows doing good is a duty and responsibility for/by every sensible human being. Anyone with little sense will do good and offer good gestures regardless of what people say. Anyone with enough sense will realize that something starts from somewhere. Even good starts from a point.

Just because for some reason Nigerians are hangry (yes a lot of Nigerians are hangry) about Nigeria should not becloud one’s sense of judgment.

Finally, who says she cannot replicate the good gestures around the entire Nigeria? She can even do it globally. All she needs to do is set up a Charity Trust and Foundation which assists people with low income (low income households) around Nigeria with hospital bill payments.

The joy in the hearts of those she has saved from the stress of paying those hospital bills outshines any anger and resentment that anyone can have towards her just because people think she is doing eye service.

This is my final take on the matter and will not respond any further. It was nice having the exchange.
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by lexy2014: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
10thTenthMan:

Yes. Now next assignment. Point out where I said it is her job.

Don’t just quote. Point out exaclty where I said that.

10thTenthMan:

10thTenthMan:

She does not really need to visit 36 States to do good.

She can start where she is. or wherever her good is most needed.

If she gives alms to a beggar in Abuja on Sunday, does she also need to visit the 36 States to replicate the gesture? I do not think so.

Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by lexy2014: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
10thTenthMan:

Yes.

yes that what?

what has "yes" got to do with the following?

why focus on only abuja?
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by lexy2014: 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
10thTenthMan:

Listen that woman is a Minister and it is final. Heaven and earth have both allowed it. Develop high blood pressure and anger all we want, She is a Minister and remains so even if for 1 second.

Anyone with little sense knows doing good is a duty and responsibility for/by every sensible human being. Anyone with little sense will do good and offer good gestures regardless of what people say. Anyone with enough sense will realize that something starts from somewhere. Even good starts from a point.

Just because for some reason Nigerians are hangry (yes a lot of Nigerians are hangry) about Nigeria should not becloud one’s sense of judgment.

Finally, who says she cannot replicate the good gestures around the entire Nigeria? She can even do it globally. All she needs to do is set up a Charity Trust and Foundation which assists people with low income (low income households) around Nigeria with hospital bill payments.

how does all the above relate with my post you responded to and how do they answer the questions I asked?

why focus on only abuja?
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by lexy2014: 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
10thTenthMan:

since you say "that woman is a Minister and it is final. Heaven and earth have both allowed it", how is all of the above her job as minister?

since you say "that woman is a Minister and it is final. Heaven and earth have both allowed it", can you tell us what exactly it is she is supposed to be doing as a minister in her portfolio?

according to you "Anyone with enough sense will realize that something starts from somewhere".

with your "little sense" and 'enough sense", can you explain what is the something that starts from somewhere?

how is the something that is starting from somewhere related to her job as a minister in her portfolio?

was she appointed minister to start that something from somewhere?

what is the good that you say is starting from a point?
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by lexy2014: 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
10thTenthMan:

earlier you said
10thTenthMan:

She does not really need to visit 36 States to do good. She can start where she is. or wherever her good is most needed. If she gives alms to a beggar in Abuja on Sunday, does she also need to visit the 36 States to replicate the gesture? I do not think so

so how come you are now saying "Finally, who says she cannot replicate the good gestures around the entire Nigeria? She can even do it globally".

as minister, why should she be setting up "Charity Trust and Foundation"? what purpose will that serve? is that part of her job?

where will the "Charity Trust and Foundation" get the money to "assists people with low income (low income households) around Nigeria with hospital bill payments"?

how are all these related to her job as a minister in her portfolio?

what has Nigerians being angry or otherwise got to do with my initial post you responded to?
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by lexy2014: 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
10thTenthMan:

The joy in the hearts of those she has saved from the stress of paying those hospital bills outshines any anger and resentment that anyone can have towards her just because people think she is doing eye service.

This is my final take on the matter and will not respond any further. It was nice having the exchange.

is it your final take or is it your way of running away from the questions you have been asked?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Ministries: Oyetola, Alake, Others May Share Buildings, Directors / Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military / Governors Lose Suit Against Financial Autonomy For Local Governments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.