Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja (16433 Views)

Uju Kennedy Threatens To Jail UNICAL Student Over Sexual Harassment Allegations / Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) / Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by KanwuliaExtra: 12:32am On Aug 23, 2023
Trackster:
You must be experienced in that department cool

We all grew up in Nigeria.
I have never been in such a rat-race political office and never will! kiss
Is it not in UNICAL the students are protesting of 'over-sucking' for grades in 2023? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by Trackster: 12:36am On Aug 23, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

We all grew up in Nigeria.
I have never been in such a rat-race political office and never will! kiss
Is it not in UNICAL the students are protesting of 'over-sucking' for grades in 2023? cheesy

Kanwulia my baby, I miss the old you that was just concerned about showing us coochie and other fun stuff😉
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by gaby(m): 12:38am On Aug 23, 2023
Trackster:

Wetin you wan chop by this time bro

Akpu and draw soup...
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by KanwuliaExtra: 12:39am On Aug 23, 2023
Trackster:

Kanwulia my baby, I miss the old you that was just concerned about showing us coochie and other fun stuff😉

The goooooooooooood old days!
New interests jare!
Let the 'younger' generation take ova!
Not interested in entertaining myself on NL any more!
Too busy planning for retirement.
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by francotunsco: 12:47am On Aug 23, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cool Pa Kumuyi said that we'll enjoy this government. So shall it be

Meanwhile, some people are listening to prophets of doom, they are already waiting for thier doom. We are already enjoying our boom!
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by Trackster: 12:50am On Aug 23, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

The goooooooooooood old days!
New interests jare!
Let the 'younger' generation take ova!
Not interested in entertaining myself on NL any more!
Too busy planning for retirement.

I miss those days tbh...You've always been a sweetheart.
I hope life is treating you well over there?
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by Trackster: 12:51am On Aug 23, 2023
gaby:

Akpu and draw soup...

Lol, unfortunately I no dey chop draw soup of any kind. Never liked it since i was little.

Eat for 2 of us sha. 🤣
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by gaby(m): 12:53am On Aug 23, 2023
Trackster:

Lol, unfortunately I no dey chop draw soup of any kind. Never liked it since i was little.

Eat for 2 of us sha. 🤣

Hahaha

Oya drink water make the thing go down. I just clean the plate.

You belleful so?
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by KanwuliaExtra: 12:53am On Aug 23, 2023
Trackster:

I miss those days tbh...You've always been a sweetheart.
I hope life is treating you well over there?

Super well. . . . Glad to be over here, away from all that APC STENCH!
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by Trackster: 12:57am On Aug 23, 2023
gaby:

Hahaha

Oya drink water make the thing go down. I just clean the plate.

You belleful so?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes bro, thanks a lot. E no easy to see swallow for this economy so 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by Trackster: 12:58am On Aug 23, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Super well. . . . Glad to be over here, away from all that APC STENCH!

My dear, you guys that left in time, you don't know what God has done for you. Take time out every morning to give him praise. It's a jungle out here.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by KanwuliaExtra: 1:07am On Aug 23, 2023
Trackster:

My dear, you guys that left in time, you don't know what God has done for you. Take time out every morning to give him praise. It's a jungle out here.

No be small thanks and praise I dey give every day o.
Glad to be on self-exile and slavery. . . BY CHOICE!
Nigeria na real SHYTE HOLE!

1 Like

Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by Trackster: 1:09am On Aug 23, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

No be small thanks and praise I dey give every day o.
Glad to be on self-exile and slavery. . . BY CHOICE!
Nigeria na real SHYTE HOLE!

Pretty sure you've picked up an accent by now grin
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by KanwuliaExtra: 1:10am On Aug 23, 2023
Trackster:

Pretty sure you've picked up an accent by now grin

Who accent epp? cheesy
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by fuckJones(f): 1:42am On Aug 23, 2023
b3llo:
Initial gra gra... This her ministry should be absorbed in to Humanitarian affairs and social development
do you normally take alomo bitters or you are bitter by nature?
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by Peakofsuccess: 1:56am On Aug 23, 2023
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours for free within 3days with my full support . It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create foreign account to receive payment etc.My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is valued above N20,000 but I would be offering it for just N1500 (almost free) to empower only 120 serious individuals. Now you don't have to wait till you have money before you start business.
Chat me now to get sample of my lesson and learn more ..

Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by complexstuffs(m): 1:57am On Aug 23, 2023
vincenteger:
We'll wait for 6months
Weather she'll visit other facilities

All their focus is now Abuja
They want this 25% by fire or by force.

Abuja people should brace up niio

Wike destroyed IPOB in Rivers and now he will destroy IPOB in FCT grin
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by TimelineMag: 2:19am On Aug 23, 2023
[quote author=gaby post=125296121]This is the last they'll see or hear of her as she settles in to start recouping and signing contracts/checks.

[/quote She already runs a foundation for the less privileged
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by toprealman: 2:24am On Aug 23, 2023
Please let us develop a good health management system for ALL Nigerians. Minister paying the bills from where exactly? How sustainable is this approach?

1 Like

Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by Trackster: 2:25am On Aug 23, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Who accent epp? cheesy

Lol, one can tall from the way you type that that's the way you talk. The way you like to emphasise some words in caps and end with an exclamation 🤣
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by Invest4growth: 2:54am On Aug 23, 2023
She would have succeeded if she can lay solid foundation for like seven of the SDGs. Let all.Ministers sign charter of development.
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by KanwuliaExtra: 3:01am On Aug 23, 2023
Trackster:

Lol, one can tall from the way you type that that's the way you talk. The way you like to emphasise some words in caps and end with an exclamation 🤣

Don't forger the trailing 'dots'. . . . . wink
Yes oooooooooooo. . . .what you see. . . it how it is. cool
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by Bluntemperor: 4:15am On Aug 23, 2023
puremaker7:
Good start, can they keep the momentum?
I pray for a greater Nigeria, where the majority will be happy 🙏🙏

Good for Nigeria ,good for Women generally and for her future too.
You can be the Change for the New Nigeria.
One thing the Ministers should be doing is keeping Nigeria abreast of their regular activities,for Nigerians to know!
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by MrsTwrite(f): 4:56am On Aug 23, 2023
Nice
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by Mexyz(m): 5:38am On Aug 23, 2023
Good start, I hope you keep this up.
On a side note, only God knows where Eastern ladies get their beauty from, I mean look at this woman looking beautiful even for her age.
Eastern ladies dey fine abeg .

Note: I'm from the South South o(to those tribalistic morons that would want to quote me to talk rubbish)
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by BluntCrazeMan: 5:49am On Aug 23, 2023
So..
This is her work?

Paying medical Bills??
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by Johnthesuccess: 5:55am On Aug 23, 2023
10thTenthMan:
Gra Gra or not, she has touched the lives of some people at their points of need.

This is a typical dilemma of many public office holders.
If politicians shown an act of kindness, people will say it is eye service.

When they don’t act people will say they are insensitive.

My take is, carry out your action, regardless. As long as you mean well and it is truly an act of kindness. Carry out the act and expect no praise or profit in return and settle only with your conscience and whatever you believe in.

If you bother about what people say and how people open their mouths to insult people, you won’t take any action anywhere on this earth.

The only person those idiat commend is that liar called pity obi. I keep wondering how bunch of heads could be fooled. This was someone that was been abused and criticised during his tenure as a governor and even before then 2023 election by his people. It's all over the Twitter,we pulled out their twitts to show them their former comments about obi. I wonder what sundenly changed during the election. Igbos really fooled a lot of other southern youths. They only just want an Igbo president, nothing more. It will never work that way.
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:10am On Aug 23, 2023
I love this
Re: Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja by saysoo: 6:38am On Aug 23, 2023
Estello:

https://leaders.ng/2023/08/22/minister-of-women-affairs-uju-kennedy-meets-with-staff-inspects-properties-and-pays-medical-bills-of-indigent-women-and-children-at-the-national-hospital/
They have started their investment plan. Madam government is not father christmas,create policies that will affect the people positively.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Governor Yusuf Hires Tinubu’s Lawyer, Wole Olanipekun, To Regain Mandate / Claim that PDP Responsible for 16 Years Of Ruins - Very Logical / How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.