Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP (34430 Views)

Buhari To FCT Residents: You Are Necessary Evil Despite Voting PDP / FCT Officials Demolish Dokpesi’s Structure In Abuja / FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by winner37(m): 7:55am On Aug 23, 2023
Person no go die in the name of work ?
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by Typing: 7:56am On Aug 23, 2023
KingLennon:
Wike give those abokis back to back. They don't like clean places but Wike is coming to sanitize the FCT.

Remember if you curse and insult Wike, you are indirectly doing same to BAT wink. Una never see anythinq....

Na Aboki get Onitsha and Aba that are the dirtiest cities in the World?

Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by Akaegwu(m): 7:58am On Aug 23, 2023
helinues:
Wike's words would definitely be twisted.

SR headline with this na word and opposite even though na same story
Continue from topic to topic. That's the way you twist people's posts.
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by nairanaira12: 7:58am On Aug 23, 2023
helinues:
Wike's words would definitely be twisted.

SR headline with this na word and opposite even though na same story

When SR doesn't support your desired narrative, they are twisting headline.
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by cookingoilpress: 7:58am On Aug 23, 2023
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by BigBelleControl(m): 7:58am On Aug 23, 2023
CSTRR:

Yes.

You need a leader that drink 40milliom naira wine every week because you are animals.
If he spends his personal money, no problem. But he be steals, deal with him.
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by saysoo: 8:01am On Aug 23, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/wike-to-fct-officials-wahala-don-come-ill-increase-your-bp/amp/
Everyone has forgotten what this holigan did during the election? Wike you are a nuisance.
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by DOM7: 8:01am On Aug 23, 2023
Talk too much! A good leader don't threaten his subordinate or followers you are setting yourself up for failure.
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by matotoide(m): 8:04am On Aug 23, 2023
Whoever told you Abuja is Hausaland? How can you be so unaware of your country? To alot of you folks anywhere that is not SS, SE, SW is Hausa smh.
kerry57:
Mad man. Wike can't u act civilized for once? No forget say na hausa territory u dey enter Sha? E get why ooo. No say I no warn u Mr wahala.

Elrufai na there own, he can do and undo, say and unsay and no shaking. Hausas know their own and will always have their back.

They showed u a glimpse during PDP primary, e shock u, but u never learn.
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by darthv: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2023
kerry57:
Mad man. Wike can't u act civilized for once? No forget say na hausa territory u dey enter Sha? E get why ooo. No say I no warn u Mr wahala.

Elrufai na there own, he can do and undo, say and unsay and no shaking. Hausas know their own and will always have their back.

see how daft you sound, is Abuja Hausa territory?
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by MrsTwrite(f): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2023
Wike rest. grin
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:09am On Aug 23, 2023
kerry57:

While he still stood his ground in the same PDP and didn't run away like that coward. grin

Atiku the Fulani man can never forget Wike. Wike is a man with balls. He is a true son of Nigeria Delta. No shaking!

Be rest assured that Wike will become the President of Nigeria by the grace of God while that other one will continue struggling.

Wike will perform excellently. Have absolutely no doubt.
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by Tmo4: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2023
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by LaSenior: 8:12am On Aug 23, 2023
Look at someone talking about lawless society
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by Charly68: 8:12am On Aug 23, 2023
The staff are lazy and all they are after is money .. only God knows what they have been doing in their offices.. everywhere is littered and no action. And surely they are paying the contractors for refuse collections
. They must sit up now
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by cenaman(m): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2023
Do you know that The newest house in Ibadan was build in 1980? Hence the br**n roof every.. grin
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by elemagoon(m): 8:15am On Aug 23, 2023
Obingo Obingoo
Obingoooo answer ya family name...
U will wail taya.... and your Obifool will never be president plus Nigeria will favour us all.
God sees and knows it all. God put HE PBAT there as CinC not man.....
Things are tough no doubt but things will ease whether you like it or not. Anufia he goat product of a questionable relationship.
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by deeva2: 8:21am On Aug 23, 2023
Wike...

IPOB nightmare..

They must collect wotowoto..
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by youngsahito(m): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2023
kerry57:

so where are the PDP members nows and why can't they stop his nomination as a minister.
Wike will crush them without looking back.
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by Khyrvxjzy: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2023
nkemoma:
I direct that BP to

1. eBola, Rhemmi and Sheeyi
2. Bouhari, and all in Daura
3. All Agbado supporters worldwide and especially the social media ranters.
4. All xtians that voted and supported Muslim Muslim ticket

As for me, my family, my street people, my friends and village people and all good ppl who rejected evil from day 1, this administration will favour us

The rest ..... Unago C. Shege Banza proMax to be renewed every 4 years till una get sense

you that you are poor you are supporting politician, not only you are poor people from your area is so poor
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by benjanny(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2023
Ok na
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by mechanics(m): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2023
Hahhahaha.
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by Ramirezkhay(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2023

Aboki

Alexrayz:

All this na big English all of them na Hausa whether the name start with z or q if u first see dem wetin be ur impression
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by Yankee101: 8:47am On Aug 23, 2023
pocom35:

El rufai is a fulfilled man he never told you he wants to die in government.. he has played his role as one of Abuja best minister and Kaduna best governor..

Wike has played his role has rivers state best governor..now he will replicate that in Abuja..after which he will retire successful and relax. .

Someone else will take over..
The fact that one day he will not be regarded much isn't a reason for him to lazy with his duties..

It’s like saying the devil was an arch angel and he fell

If he had a choice he wouldn’t have been one so his fall doesn’t happen

If you’ve been rich then broke, or held a big office and lost it you’ll understand. Otedola almost committed suicide when he fell

Mark 14:21

The Son of Man indeed goes just as it is written of Him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had never been born.
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by Midex88(m): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2023
kerry57:

So what exactly are you saying.... He should just fold arms and not work to correct the bad things.
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by philipobiz: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2023
ecolime:

Hausa territory for where? The 9 indigenous tribes in the FCT are Amwamwa, Bassa, Egbira, Gade, Ganagana, Gbagyi, Gbari, Gwandara and Koro.
But juicy places/positions even in offices in Abuja have been takenover by the north/fulanis/hausas
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by teebaxy(m): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Wike and his praise worshippers should know that Abuja is not ph, wike will be dealt with my power men
what’s your own gain … when wike and your acclaimed power men seat and dine in round table … powerless boy talking about power men . Na wa for the way some you reason a times
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by Orderabove(m): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2023
EnglishUsa:
You can not do anything
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by CSTRR: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2023
BigBelleControl:

If he spends his personal money, no problem. But he be steals, deal with him.
His personal money? grin

Who will spend his own money on 40 million naira wine every week?

Go and see how.many hundreds of billions his successor stole under him.
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by nkemoma(m): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

you that you are poor you are supporting politician, not only you are poor people from your area is so poor

Poverty is not a crime..

But dumbness. stupidity. Tribalism is
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by Nursepepeye(f): 9:05am On Aug 23, 2023
kerry57:

who be Hausa, tar get out, I like the way wike will give them wotowoto, if they do anyhow, country separate, the last thing you Hausa people want, when them dey rule thier own anyhow, putting themselves in all positions,using herdsmen to kill innocent people, everybody quiet. So shut up, them no fit do nothing.

Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by RaptorX: 9:09am On Aug 23, 2023
COMPAQ:

This would have been a problem if the President was from the North, who they can run to complain. But not this time! Tinubu has broken the jinx by making sure that the Minister of FCT is not from the North, though he balanced that out by making the Minister of Niger Delta a Northerner (which makes much less sense for me as you need to know the topography and needs of the people. Abuja on the other hand is just infrastructure and administration)
The minister of Niger delta is from Edo state and not a Northerner.

Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' / Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death / If We Release Names, List Of Looters In NDDC, Nigeria Will Break — Committee