Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP (34427 Views)

Buhari To FCT Residents: You Are Necessary Evil Despite Voting PDP / FCT Officials Demolish Dokpesi’s Structure In Abuja / FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by Bfly: 9:10am On Aug 23, 2023
I support Wike on this. Iron hand in the right direction.
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by Bisola100: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2023
Well spoken

Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by Roozzaay(m): 9:31am On Aug 23, 2023
ecolime:

Hausa territory for where? The 9 indigenous tribes in the FCT are Amwamwa, Bassa, Egbira, Gade, Ganagana, Gbagyi, Gbari, Gwandara and Koro.

And where are these tribes in the main city now?
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by elujah1(m): 9:33am On Aug 23, 2023
Was Port Harcourt always clean?
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by KingLennon(m): 9:49am On Aug 23, 2023
Typing:

Na Aboki get Onitsha and Aba that are the dirtiest cities in the World?
You go explain tire...
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2023
Anthony0094:
Luke 6 vs 38
Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

wike if u dy give high BP dy check you own too

If you have a church, I'll like to visit on a good Sunday morning. I love coincise/ brief sermons cool
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by ufuosman(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2023
Wike will hit d ground run 😂😂😂 many people will run out of Abuja
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by pocom35: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2023
Ok
Yankee101:

It’s like saying the devil was an arch angel and he fell

If he had a choice he wouldn’t have been one so his fall doesn’t happen

If you’ve been rich then broke, or held a big office and lost it you’ll understand. Otedola almost committed suicide when he fell

Mark 14:21

The Son of Man indeed goes just as it is written of Him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had never been born.
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by Image123(m): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2023
Wike the wicked talkative worker. Sha work(perform).
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by boldtruthalways: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2023
Tout
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by Kaiser20: 11:21am On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:
Wike go and show them shegey grin
Story
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by Funflipper: 11:27am On Aug 23, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Wike and his praise worshippers should know that Abuja is not ph, wike will be dealt with my power men

Who are the "power men"? And how did they become powerful if not by the same goverment which Wike is now part of.
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by HAD3S(m): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2023
Nice one there Mr. Minister. Some of us here would read and criticize Wike but for those of us that stay up north we know he is bringing back sanity and value for what one is being paid for into the capital. What I meant is, former president made so many mistakes and one of such is flooding the capital down into Aso rock with so many Abokis. Naturally, an Aboki in any government parastatal don't come to work early, that's if they even come and they are so lazy. Wike saw that and is trying to gain value for what the federal government is paying heavily for to maintain and yet those at the top would just sit on it and allow the masses manage anything that falls from their table. Wike the Wicked man has come to say NO to all that. Come to the office as at when due, discharge your duties in a professional manner and leave at the appropriate time. Aboki no fit do this one[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by Chetas81(m): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2023
They don't have people with sniper rifle inside fct, they supposed can take you down in no time
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by TheSuperX(m): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
Action man 😂😂
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by Lildav07: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Remove that Egbira b4 I slap u! See this yahaya bello ,go face ur kogi . How egbira take follow for fct owners
?
ecolime:

Hausa territory for where? The 9 indigenous tribes in the FCT are Amwamwa, Bassa, Egbira, Gade, Ganagana, Gbagyi, Gbari, Gwandara and Koro.
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by Khyrvxjzy: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
nkemoma:

Poverty is not a crime..

But dumbness. stupidity. Tribalism is

stop supporting a politician
politician are not the reason for your failure
do something for your government not government doing something for you
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by Cjayboy: 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
DEMOLITION! DEMOLITION!! DEMOLITION!!!

THE MAN WITH DOUBLE BALLS...
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by nkemoma(m): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

stop supporting a politician
politician are not the reason for your failure
do something for your government not government doing something for you

Mugu dn talk... End of discussion
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by Etileh: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/wike-to-fct-officials-wahala-don-come-ill-increase-your-bp/amp/

Nigeria is such a funny country. Imagine how hard things are and yet want to double our BP, nawa ooo, is just a pity
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by Ten06(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
Is Wike aware that his boss has failed election in FCT before. He should thread with care if not their second term will not be guaranteed
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by billyG(m): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
Tyrant is come to Abuja,has he been able to make Rivers State clean?
Re: Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP by H2ho(m): 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
wotowoto speaking grin grin

Wicked Wike giving them left & right.

No sleep for Abuja People grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC / Aerial View Of 17,000-hectare Sunti Golden Sugar Estate Commissioned By Buhari / Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.