Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners (11252 Views)

Fubara To Commissioners: You Were Caught In Crossfire, I Have Nothing Against U / Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners / Governor Fayemi Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners, Talks Tough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by ufuosman(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2023
Okowa boys na full commissioners list
Delta still dey play
Re: Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2023
Odibembem:

Someone reading this would assume Delta is a serious state. It's about d mist unserious state in Nigeria. Here they don't hold state govt to account, all d blame is on d FG while d state plunder the resources without d slightest fear. Look at d transport system in Asaba and Warri, Keke Napep more than cars, u can't find a single intracity bus or even taxi in Asaba. Waste Mgt is uncoordinated. And govt would never do anything revolutionary to change status quo cos no one is pushing them. There is no NLC or civil society groups in Delta

Relocate from asaba ....osiso
Re: Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by Forumobserver12(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2023
free2ryhme:

Hon. Princess Pat. APh.D - Women Affairs, Community and Social Development

Is she related to fred ajudua grin grin

if you know you know

Why do you asked??
Re: Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by Equalitygod: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2023
saintruky:

To hell with APC, PDP... In fact to hell with Nigerian politicians... They are all bunch of rogues... No good can ever come them... Even if you get good heart to perform, the system go so corrupt you... See buhari...

Oko no come gimme headache... I only reacted to a post not for you to counter... If leadership of any party dey favour you and your family... Baba i say congrats... Nor gimme headache you hear... Cheers

Pdp don dey suck delta state since 1999. The state get potential before. The landmass is far bigger than Lagos and Abuja put together. All the resources na pdp dey chop am.
All the road for Abraka don die, no politician wan construct am. Many deltans prefer Omo agege since pdp don dey rule since 1999 we all hope for a different party this year but.... Omo agege still dey court tribunal self?

LP, Apc, pdp and Apga governship for delta state are the same corrupt thief so I nor expect anything before.
No wonder all the youth for delta state dey do yahoo.

Obi, Atiku and Tinubu are the same corrupt guys too so nothing go better if any of them enter. I just sorry for their supporters wey dey shout.
Re: Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by Olinex: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2023
free2ryhme:

if you know you know

She is the wife to chief barrister Fred chijindu Ajudua.
Re: Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by free2ryhme: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2023
Forumobserver12:

Why do you asked??

Ajudua !!!!! grin grin
Re: Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2023
speedeinstein:
Good morning everyone, I have being broke for a while now but I am willing to do any task just to get paid even if it #1000 per job

Here's a list of some small tech tasks I can assist you with to get paid, I am very humbled 😊 right now

1. Website Updates; Assist in making minor updates, edits, or content changes on your websites.

2. Basic Graphic Design; Create simple logos, social media graphics, or banners for your business or brand.

3. Technical Support; Provide remote technical support for troubleshooting computer issues or software installations.

4. Data Entry; Assist with data entry tasks, such as inputting information into spreadsheets or databases.

5. WordPress Setup; Help set up WordPress websites, install themes and plugins, and customize basic settings.

6. Social Media Management; assist in managing and scheduling social media posts for your business or brand.

7. Email Marketing; Assist in setting up and sending email marketing campaigns.

8. Basic Coding Tasks; Complete simple coding tasks like HTML/CSS adjustments, minor JavaScript updates, or fixing broken links.

9. App Testing; Participate in beta testing for mobile apps or websites and provide feedback on usability and functionality.

10. Content Proofreading; Offer to proofread and edit articles, blog posts, or other written content for grammar and clarity.

11. Online Research; Help gather information or compile research on specific topics.

12. Video Editing;Edit and create basic video content, such as trimming, adding captions, or basic transitions.

13. Virtual Assistance

14. Translation; assist in translation of short documents, articles, or website content.

15. Basic SEO Optimization
I'm in need of business card.
Re: Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by manitoba(m): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
We are rooting for Sinatra
olisaEze:
Ada Anioma suppose don turn Agadi-nwanyi Anioma by now! Wetin former HOR wan use commissioner do again? And for the love of X I hope Ajudua’s wife was not given Min Of Lands, cos his sister just left there and Ibusa people don thief everybody finish! Only beacon of hope in that list is the one & only Odirov Odinigie benbestic! Just like Papilo on Peak, I know say you go make us proud one day!🤘🏻

1 Like

Re: Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by Belleful: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
Odibembem:

Someone reading this would assume Delta is a serious state. It's about d mist unserious state in Nigeria. Here they don't hold state govt to account, all d blame is on d FG while d state plunder the resources without d slightest fear. Look at d transport system in Asaba and Warri, Keke Napep more than cars, u can't find a single intracity bus or even taxi in Asaba. Waste Mgt is uncoordinated. And govt would never do anything revolutionary to change status quo cos no one is pushing them. There is no NLC or civil society groups in Delta

Thank you. You have said it all. I have argue and quarrel with many ignored fools about holding the state government responsible, but lala, the federal government is their problem.
Re: Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by Alphanancy: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2023
free2ryhme:

if you know you know
She is the wife.
Re: Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by Divay22(f): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
speedeinstein:
Good morning everyone, I have being broke for a while now but I am willing to do any task just to get paid even if it #1000 per job

Here's a list of some small tech tasks I can assist you with to get paid, I am very humbled 😊 right now

1. Website Updates; Assist in making minor updates, edits, or content changes on your websites.

2. Basic Graphic Design; Create simple logos, social media graphics, or banners for your business or brand.

3. Technical Support; Provide remote technical support for troubleshooting computer issues or software installations.

4. Data Entry; Assist with data entry tasks, such as inputting information into spreadsheets or databases.

5. WordPress Setup; Help set up WordPress websites, install themes and plugins, and customize basic settings.

6. Social Media Management; assist in managing and scheduling social media posts for your business or brand.

8. Basic Coding Tasks; Complete simple coding tasks like HTML/CSS adjustments, minor JavaScript updates, or fixing broken links.

9. App Testing; Participate in beta testing for mobile apps or websites and provide feedback on usability and functionality.

10. Content Proofreading; Offer to proofread and edit articles, blog posts, or other written content for grammar and clarity.

11. Online Research; Help gather information or compile research on specific topics.

12. Video Editing;Edit and create basic video content, such as trimming, adding captions, or basic transitions.

13. Virtual Assistance

14. Translation; assist in translation of short documents, articles, or website content.

How can you be broke when you have a hand in all these skills..
Hmmmm
Re: Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by pseudaria: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Don't even think about attacking anyone from my village.. You dont even want to DARE.

Trash

Ibusa people have refused to allow asaba men develop their land back of airport because of jealousy and envy. Always sabotaging buildings and using juju to fight landowners. Una be thieves just like your master Fred ajudua. The wife is not even from Delta she is n easterner
Re: Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by ChiefOkporghe: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
speedeinstein:

13. Virtual Assistance

Re: Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by Vokians(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
Judekenny:
"The system you Supported many years ago will also come back to say hello after your man is striped of power"
Please, We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/8RUuYNoiP91TARtu5
_
Can I have your whatsapp contact
Re: Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by Odibembem: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Relocate from asaba ....osiso

Ehen see them, d scum of d earth, PA to d PA to the SA to the Deputy Speaker!

1 Like

Re: Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by avidleo: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
free2ryhme:

if you know you know

Na him wife from rivers state

She recently spent 3 terms in the state house of assembly
Re: Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by saintruky(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
FYI pdp no suck delta... Pdp swallow delta completely... All d aspirants from the other parties were all parts n parcel of pdp... From Agege (apc) to sdp (Gbagi) to Ken pela (LP)... All them dey pdp b4 dem decamp to other parties...

From time of Ibori, abraka no be like town for delta... D town was completely abandoned cos of jugunu ogboru... Ibori nor develop abraka, uduaghan nor do... Okowayo nor do... Those days, abraka always suffer low current light... Lamp sef shine pass d light nepa dey give em... If not for d school when dey abk... Only God know how d town for be...

All politicians in delta irrespective of party na thieves... As such anyone enter go just thief him share waka comot n d toothless efcc wont probe anyone of them...

Any junkie can just wake up n say e wan be delta governor... N yes d person go enter d position... Na that level we dey for delta now...

Equalitygod:

Pdp don dey suck delta state since 1999. The state get potential before. The landmass is far bigger than Lagos and Abuja put together. All the resources na pdp dey chop am.
All the road for Abraka don die, no politician wan construct am. Many deltans prefer Omo agege since pdp don dey rule since 1999 we all hope for a different party this year but.... Omo agege still dey court tribunal self?

LP, Apc, pdp and Apga governship for delta state are the same corrupt thief so I nor expect anything before.
No wonder all the youth for delta state dey do yahoo.

Obi, Atiku and Tinubu are the same corrupt guys too so nothing go better if any of them enter. I just sorry for their supporters wey dey shout.
Re: Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by saintruky(m): 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

He wasn't in charge of Delta City bus scheme ..

Small small dey lie..

Who was?
Re: Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by saintruky(m): 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
VinnyBaba:

I don't trust so called 'Neutrals' like you. 😏

All Neutrals in Nigeria Secretly support APC.😒

In Delta, they Liked to Criticize Okowa/PDP Govt but Keep Mute once the FAILURES of Buhari is Mentioned. sad

Oko nor gimme headache na shuoooo...

Shey na buhari govern other rich oil states like Akwa Ibom, Rivers, n even Calabar?

Amongst the Niger Delta states, which of em get the highest federal monthly allocation?

1 Like

Re: Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by AwokenVawulence: 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
Good at least he should do better than okowa
Re: Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by gare(f): 3:19am On Aug 24, 2023
free2ryhme:

if you know you know

The wife
Re: Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by Equalitygod: 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
saintruky:
FYI pdp no suck delta... Pdp swallow delta completely... All d aspirants from the other parties were all parts n parcel of pdp... From Agege (apc) to sdp (Gbagi) to Ken pela (LP)... All them dey pdp b4 dem decamp to other parties...

From time of Ibori, abraka no be like town for delta... D town was completely abandoned cos of jugunu ogboru... Ibori nor develop abraka, uduaghan nor do... Okowayo nor do... Those days, abraka always suffer low current light... Lamp sef shine pass d light nepa dey give em... If not for d school when dey abk... Only God know how d town for be...

All politicians in delta irrespective of party na thieves... As such anyone enter go just thief him share waka comot n d toothless efcc wont probe anyone of them...

Any junkie can just wake up n say e wan be delta governor... N yes d person go enter d position... Na that level we dey for delta now...

Yes very foolish set of people. Na school give Abk small hope.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Speech At The 71st UN General Assembly (Full Text) / Obanikoro Undertakes To Return N480m, Submits Passports To EFCC / Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.