Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 (26451 Views)

INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State / Okorocha Advocates One Senator Per State To Cut Cost Of Governance / PDP’s $3m Per State Cash-For-Vote Plot Revealed - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by AfonjaEmir: 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
no shaking...you will soon start RONU. cool

Omoawoke:

Deport them from southwest to southwest ? I don’t get?

Is it a crime to tell you to go back to your region? It’s like telling you to go back to your region sounds like a punishment
Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by beardedboy(m): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Please what are the sources of your data sir?

Hope they remember to add the recent kidnapping of Taniolorun to the data in Oyo state?
I wouldn't expect a pagan to know the difference between an arrest and kidnapping. Worshipping what you created is the peak of backwardness.
Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by Omoawoke: 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
AfonjaEmir:

Ronu is a good thing, it means think!

Yes we think deeply before doing anything. We calculate from beginning and think of the end

You Oponus don’t think, how can you open your mouth and say you developed Lagos (the 4th largest economy in Africa)

Lmao, who una be. You people need Lagos not the other way round, you come to Lagos to make a living. Lagos does not need you, you need Lagos.
Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by Omoawoke: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
AfonjaEmir:

Your region is the poorest in Southern nigeria

Why?

After north east, southeast has the poorest individuals, that’s why you all abandon your land and run to southwest

Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by AfonjaEmir: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
Why disturbing Ya self with the poorest region?

Why are palliatives becoming expensive like "COCAINE" in the SW?

Why are your people the hungriest? cool

Omoawoke:

Your region is the poorest in Southern nigeria

Why?

After north east, southeast has the poorest individuals, that’s why you all abandon your land and run to southwest
Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by AfonjaEmir: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
Tears...

Develop He-badan cool

Omoawoke:

Ronu is a good thing, it means think!

Yes we think deeply before doing anything. We calculate from beginning and think of the end

You Oponus don’t think, how can you open your mouth and say you developed Lagos (the 4th largest economy in Africa)

Lmao, who una be. You people need Lagos not the other way round, you come to Lagos to make a living. Lagos does not need you, you need Lagos.
Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by Omoawoke: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Why disturbing Ya self with the poorest region?

Why are palliatives becoming expensive like "COCAINE" in the SW?

Why are your people the hungriest? cool

Any proof we are the hungriest?

I just gave you the statistics for the poorest regions and it pointed that southeast people are really suffering

And only rich cities have money to share palliatives. When has providing palliatives mean poverty?
Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by Omoawoke: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Tears...

Develop He-badan cool

Please use your own hand to search for the most developed cities in Nigeria. If you don’t see Ibadan there, dm me let me give you money to buy recharge card.

Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by AfonjaEmir: 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
You sure? cool

Omoawoke:

Please use your own hand to search for the most developed cities in Nigeria. If you don’t see Ibadan there, dm me let me give you money to buy recharge card.
Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by AfonjaEmir: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
Palliative Millionaire.

Half bag of rice for a whole community...RONU.. cool

Omoawoke:

Any proof we are the hungriest?

I just gave you the statistics for the poorest regions and it pointed that southeast people are really suffering

And only rich cities have money to share palliatives. When has providing palliatives mean poverty?

1 Like

Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by DeTribalisedCit: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
madridguy:
Yobe State is the most safest state in Nigeria.

God be praised.
Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by Judolisco(m): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2023
LikeAking:
Yobe is the best state in Nigeria.

Good people.

They are the real children of God. They are not tempted by the the things of this world.
na lack of data oga...

1 Like

Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by oneclickng: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
Brendaniel:
So the south west has a higher rate of kidnap than the south east, in fact if you go by region the south east has the least rate of kidnap, but you see these ronu people they always try to make it look as if the south east is the most unsafe region in Nigeria, they begin to compare the south east with the north, their hypocrisy stinks, they will come and say why are Igbos leaving the south east, naturally Igbos travel to other places to explore, that is why they say if you go to any place and you don't see an Igbo man, run away from there...

South west - 168

South east - 154
Ironically, 90% of the kidnapped victims of the South West ended up with decapitated heads, dismembered body parts.
Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by Jcoleworld911: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
tongue
Omoawoke:

The poorest region in the south is the southeast.

This is southeast, the real definition of poverty

The most developed cities in Nigeria apart from Lagos are in Ogun and Ibadan. In fact Ibadan is more developed than the entire southeast combined together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVAq9uSwXU

Please see poverty by head count. Southeast states were reported to be the worst in southern Nigeria.

This same Ibadan?🤭

Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by Amotolongbo(f): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
beardedboy:

I wouldn't expect a pagan to know the difference between an arrest and kidnapping. Worshipping what you created is the peak of backwardness.
But thank God that I’m not worshiping a paedophile grin
Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by Uchek(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
Totally agree with you!

horsepower102:

But if you follow Nigerian news and social media, you will think the south east is the worst place affected by kidnapping. Anything negative that happens in the south east is over broadcasted. Some people celebrate as if they are having a party just for the chance to taunt igbos.
Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by okoroemeka(m): 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
Brendaniel:
So the south west has a higher rate of kidnap than the south east, in fact if you go by region the south east has the least rate of kidnap, but you see these ronu people they always try to make it look as if the south east is the most unsafe region in Nigeria, they begin to compare the south east with the north, their hypocrisy stinks, they will come and say why are Igbos leaving the south east, naturally Igbos travel to other places to explore, that is why they say if you go to any place and you don't see an Igbo man, run away from there...

South west - 168

South east - 154
what I believe that is even more worrisome and horrendous than kidnapping in the southwest is the institutionalization of ritual killings in the region,I bet if a data of the fallen victims are compiled it may be twenty fold the number of kidnapped victims,it is most chilling the silence from their leaders and elites,if they cannot stand bodly and speak against such a terrible crime they must be complicit.
Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by porthouse7(f): 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

South west - 168

South east - 154
no be Evans people dey kidnap for south west, reason we don't want you people in our region
Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by Uchek(m): 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
OLODO RABATA! We went home in 1967 and separated from Nigeria when we declared Biafra. Yoruba went to war to stop Igbos from leaving and force them back to Nigeria.

Una not get SHSISHI shame!

sammirano:

Kidnapping is different from beheading. We are not asking you not live your life in east, pls you people should start going home, I can't work 10km without seeing Dem.

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by Brendaniel: 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
porthouse7:
no be Evans people dey kidnap for south west, reason we don't want you people in our region

From July 2022 to June 2023, post a link to prove your claim even if it is just one evidence of Igbo doing it in that period, secondly if you no want Igbo for ya land, support Biafra agitation for referendum or shut up and enjoy ya 1 Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by Lekan239(m): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

South west - 168

South east - 154
chai. Everything about you guys na competition.

Ronaldo 1000match played, 700goal
Messi 800match played, 686 goal.

That is not about Ronaldo amd messi..

I no say ur brain no go carry am so make I breaks am down for you. South West population is higher than south east population.
Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by Evilstorm: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

It's baffling you because it's the truth....

Ok...India just landed a rocket in the far side of the Moon and the constant argument here is who is doing worst than my ethnic group..that means we're all doing bad.
Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by Brendaniel: 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
Evilstorm:

Ok...India just landed a rocket in the far side of the Moon and the constant argument here is who is doing worst than my ethnic group..that means we're all doing bad.

No, some of us don't do that...

1 Like

Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by iyke2frankeze: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

South west - 168

South east - 154
Those lunatics will always be spilling saliva on themselves over Southeast while their land has become a burial ground.

1 Like

Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by Brendaniel: 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
Lekan239:
chai. Everything about you guys na competition.

Ronaldo 1000match played, 700goal
Messi 800match played, 686 goal.

That is not about Ronaldo amd messi..

I no say ur brain no go carry am so make I breaks am down for you. South West population is higher than south east population.

So are you trying to say that the 154 people from the south east are more important than the 168 people from the south west?

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by Evilstorm: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

No, some of us don't do that...

There are exceptional people here but the vast majority us can't think beyond our religious, ethnic or regional inclination before commenting.
Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by rafcrown(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
SELF DEFENCE IS THE ONLY WAY OUT. IF YOU CANNOT PROTECT ME,LET ME PROTECT MYSELF.
Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by Brendaniel: 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
Evilstorm:

There are exceptional people here but the vast majority us can't think beyond our religious, ethnic or regional inclination before commenting.

Well, some of us don't do that....
Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by ipodstinks: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

South west - 168

South east - 154
Your education is a waste.

SW.... 165
SE..... 157

Now check by state, and most one that happen in SW are by your people.
Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by Brendaniel: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
ipodstinks:
Your education is a waste.

SW.... 165
SE..... 157

Now check by state, and most one that happen in SW are by your people.

You are still wrong the actual figure is

SW - 168
SE -159

The picture wasn't really clear but I have seen the clearer version, if you can post a link to prove that any Igbo person kidnapped in SW from that 168 figure here from July 2022 to June 2023, please prove me wrong...

1 Like

Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by ipodstinks: 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

They hate east with passion, they careless about their region
I wonder how dull most of you easterners are in thinking.

If as small as your region is, you could have such number of kidnapping compared to SW which is almost times 3 of the SE, then it us a big shame on you and your region.

SE..... 29,525km²
Kidnapping..... 157

% Kidnapping.... 0.53%

SW...... 79,665km²

Kidnapping...... 165

% Kidnapping..... 0.21%.

This is a shame on SE.
Re: Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 by Antivirus92(m): 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Christistruth03:

After eating Human Flesh Egusi Soup and Akpu for breakfast you now turn up to vomit rubbish

www.nairaland.com/7810799/italian-pm-giorgia-meloni-claimed

These are the INTERNATIONAL CANNIBALS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How NNPC Act, BPP Contract Clause Frustrated Kachikwu’s Bid To Micro-manage Baru / How We Were Attacked At Ambode's House – EFCC / Idris Salako Resigns As Lagos Commissioner For Physical Planning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.