Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) (57069 Views)

Is Lami Phillips Family The Owner Of Dowen College? / The Smartest Family In England Is From Nigeria: Meet Chris Imafidon, Wife, Kids / Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by MT: 9:51am On Aug 23, 2023
Allisgud:
UK has their own woes,assuming this man stay back in Nigeria,even if there is an intelligent or intellectual trait in their ancestral DNA they wount achieve up to this status,God help him a lot with country he Japa to,their are many brilliant oyinbo kids who becomes LGBTQ and it affect them mentaly

I do not understand how you people reason sometimes.

There is nothing bad in traveling aborad but it becomes a problem when you are using it as yardstick to undermine people in Nigeria. Have you ever heard of someone called "Shola Akinlade"; the co founder of PayStack - Born in 2000 and graduated from Babcock University in Nigeria. Networth is over 100 Million USD. He built a robust payment platform .

Life has moved beyond academic excellence, the world is waiting for individuals that can apply their knowledge to solve real human problems.

Intelligence is NEVER by location. Most kids abroad are not even intelligent. The system allows the few ones that are intelligent to govern the majority that are not. That is why it seems they are getting it right!

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/about-shola-akinlade-paystack-founder/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by omotayocaleb(m): 9:52am On Aug 23, 2023
Blessed Man.
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by BennyDGreat: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2023
Samantha124:
If that was the case, then they could've also kept their high school and university achievements private, no one was gonna force them to publicize them.

I might be wrong, but it seems like the parents were putting the children under too much pressure to always be the best students and top achievers during their school days... It's like they never had a time to enjoy their childhood because they were always under pressure to be perfect.

They're the most famous children in Britain, if they did something worth applauding after their tertiary education, I'm sure it'd have been everywhere on the internet.

There was no way they could have kept such record-breaking performance secret. I mean they attend government schools...so they stand out automatically amongst the crowd with their excellence. That's automatic news.

It didn't also mean they were trained to be perfect nor came under immense pressure. They were raised to be excellent. That's all
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by lomprico(m): 9:53am On Aug 23, 2023
AntiChristian:
They are doing well over there!

We can also try our best over here!

Here where? A place where you will score 250 in jamb and korokoro in your very eyes they will admit someone with 190 pursuing same coures with you and reject you. they will tell you it's one bullcrap of "catchment" area.

Shithole country
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by eagleae7(m): 9:53am On Aug 23, 2023
Edo amaka cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:
Nonsense....If their father remained in Nigeria and invested his money in business here, while he only went there for vacation, as some idiots here would say, heaven knows these kids would not have achieved half of their potential.. If you have money to jakpa from this country and you don't, may God punish you and i pray that that thing you're looking for, you finally see it.
Arindin, all your family members wey dey there, dem turn intelligent? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by Mccullum: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:
Nonsense....If their father remained in Nigeria and invested his money in business here, while he only went there for vacation, as some idiots here would say, heaven knows these kids would not have achieved half of their potential.. If you have money to jakpa from this country and you don't, may God punish you and i pray that that thing you're looking for, you finally see it.

Must you abuse and cursed people base on their choices?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by Yxxx: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2023
Make dem con write jamb

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by jaystefan: 10:00am On Aug 23, 2023
verybadmouth:

I only said some pigs, are igbos pigs?
Do google search of the most intelligent tribe in Africa
IGBOS are topping that stage
We are business genius and technologically intelligent people
EVEN AFTER THE CIVIL WAR THAT WAS ONLY FOUGHT IN EASTERN REGION

ONE BULLET NO ENTER SOUTH WEST

EVEN AFTER THE CONFISCATION OF IGBOS FACTORIES, COMPANIES, MONEY, AND BELONGINGS
EVEN AFTER THE Β£20 THAT WAS GIVEN TO IGBOS DESPITE THE MILLIONS THEY HAD IN THE BANK ACCOUNT BEFORE THE WAR
HERE ARE TODAY IS THE ANY MAJOR TRIBE THAT IS BETTER THAT IGBOS
WE WILL CONTINUE TO STAND WILL PRIDE AND COURAGE BECAUSE WHAT WE SURVIVE NO MAJOR TRIBE IN NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE IT AND LIVE TO TELL THE TALES
YOU ARE NOT EVEN ASHAMED OF YOURSELF THE PEOPLE YOU FOUGHT AGAINST 51years Ago are better than you in Africa and Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by Entanglement: 10:00am On Aug 23, 2023
Fira09:
Nigerian family, the Imafidon Family is the UK's smartest family.

Africa Facts Zone
if only this kids school in Nigeria university undecided
And for the pman! Na God safe you. Your children for be the dumbest people on earth here in Nigeria

Moral of the lesson: japa is always a good investment
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by Zooposki(f): 10:03am On Aug 23, 2023
livebyday:
When people tell you not to Japa remember this family. To relocate or Japa isn't just about being selfish. It is wanting to give your kids the best

I am a Bini man from Edo state but I will bluntly tell you that if these kids were raised back home hey would never get to this potential .

This why my people have always relisted towards eruope from time immemorial. As a powerful tribe we always embrace excellence.

This is why we rejected tinubu from time and till date. We don't embrace criminality. Virtually None of my family remain in Nigeria . We are less than 5% left here majority are in Europe.

We can only keep praying for you lot that Tinubu will suffer

turmacs:

The people in Europe fought for their country. They did not Japa. That’s why the African man has no respect. Shame no dey even catch una. I dey shame for una as an African woman.
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by Relevant123: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2023
Na you dey mind dey answer d Idiot!!

Western education got into the west first,then took a long time before it got to the East,
Do ur fidings,there was a time when an Igbo man was the vice chancellor of the university of Ibadan!!

Also do ur fidings,Imo state have always been the state with most graduates in Nigeria
Igbos are special kind of people no cap,they have the ability in every sphere.

Our inability to live up to expectation as a nation is due to the fact that we
have not been able to explore the immense ability in the Igbo race.

jaystefan:

Guy google the most intelligent tribe in Africa make your mouth shut up
IGBOS are the most intelligent tribe in Africa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by pascal558(m): 10:05am On Aug 23, 2023
Insodibobo:

Where did you school?

In Benin city...
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by jamesversion: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:

My Goodness. Just imagine what you wrote. You are asking God to punish someone for a decision that isn't your concern nor your business.

I don't really understand Nigeria anymore. Just imagine what a lady wrote.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by jaystefan: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2023
Relevant123:

Na you dey mind dey answer d Idiot!!

Western education got into the west first,then took a long time before it got to the East,
Do ur fidings,there was a time when an Igbo man was the vice chancellor of the university of Ibadan!!

Also do ur fidings,Imo state have always been the state with most graduates in Nigeria
Igbos are special kind of people no cap,they have the ability in every sphere.

Our inability to live up to expectation as a nation is due to the fact that we
have not been able to explore the immense ability in the Igbo race.

The guy no get Sense EVEN when they had education first for some years before IGBOS
Ke di bottle ke di ego 😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by VinnyBaba: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2023
Franzinni:
Wow I love seeing women especially recognized for the content of thier being, not by objectification like Hilda who's near nude body lived rent free in my head untill last night.

It's children like these .... These are the leaders of tomorrow Amen.

An to that Mod who removed my thread yesterday haha the jokes is on you becasue you only succeeded in proving my point! tongue tongue tongue

Instead of you to Focus on her Cooking Talents and Skills,
You were focussing on her YANCH. 😏 sad

Now, who you come dey Blame?
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2023
assholemods:
Brilliant family! Thank God say nor be Igbos! We for no rest today from that arrogant and vile tribe.
I tire,person for no hear word

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by jaystefan: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:

Do google search THE MOST INTELLIGENT TRIBE IN AFRICA
STOP HATING
ITS PLENTY 😭😭😭😭😭🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by AntiChristian: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2023
lomprico:

Here where? A place where you will score 250 in jamb and korokoro in your very eyes they will admit someone with 190 pursuing same coures with you and reject you. they will tell you it's one bullcrap of "catchment" area.

Shithole country

It's done in saner climes too! A white can score more but they'll admit a black who scored lower due to quota!

It's not only Nigeria that does that!
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by jaystefan: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:16am On Aug 23, 2023
jaystefan:

Guy google the most intelligent tribe in Africa make your mouth shut up
IGBOS are the most intelligent tribe in Africa
mumu.na why dem wan almost eradicate una during Biafran war.thats why una no fit rule Naija.intelligent my foot.greedy tribe than can sell kids for money.so so baby making factory grin
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by jaystefan: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:

GOD BLESS IGBOS WELL
WHAT WE HAVE IN OUR BRAIN IS GIVEN TO US BY GOD
WHAT WE HAVE IN OUR ACCOUNT IS GIVEN TO US BY GOD
WHAT WE ARE AS A TRIBE IS GIVEN TO US BY GOD IN JESUS NAME AMEN
ENVY OUR GRACE AND THAT GRACE WILL DISGRACE YOU AND YOUR TRIBE

KEEP HATING ITS PLENTY 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by Fash20: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2023
This is good. Man been dey nack CCECC for uni these ones dey shatter records

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by jaystefan: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
mumu.na why dem wan almost eradicate una during Biafran war.thats why una no fit rule Naija.intelligent my foot.greedy tribe than can sell kids for money.so so baby making factory grin

It's takes wisdom to succeed in anything you do
And GOD BLESS US WELL ( IGBOS )
YOU ARE AFRAID OF BEING OVERSHADOWED BY IGBOS PERFORMANCE WE KNOW YOUR FEAR BUT GUESS WHAT
WE WILL KEEP RULING YOU ECONOMICALLY ( WHICH POLITICAL POSITIONS IS BIGGER THAN ECONOMICALLY POWER)
WHO DEY BREATH
ITS PLENTY 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by netmillionaires(m): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2023
Let him go to join the trees getting burnt in Canada.

ravensckar:
You're stupid beyond belief! You even went as far as cursing people whose only crime is to choose between going abroad or remaining in their father land. You my friend are suffering from the greatest poverty of sense. Truly, many are mad but only few are roaming.

It's folks like you who have never for once been to the airport that think abroad is a bed of roses. A rable rouser like you even foolishly said he'd rather be a tree abroad than be a human in Nigeria. Make una continue, meanwhile nobody should cry to any Diaspora Commission when you see what you're looking for over there.
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by soccerlite: 10:35am On Aug 23, 2023
nigerians like book
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by Tonnierichy(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2023
viyon02:
There is a hidden secret behind this family achievement. Soo to be crack
Na God. Simple. Nothing hidden
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by lexyclasy: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:
Fine girl with harsh words,
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by Bluffly: 10:38am On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:

Can you see why you are not progressing in Life. Such a bitter heart. There are many family who grew up in Nigeria here and made it well in life. It is everyone's choice to do what they feel like doing instead of cursing your generation. Of course someone like you will only be a waste in a country like the UK because natuarly you lack content and you are more empty than a trash.

Just as there are many family in the Uk who explored opportunities and rose, so also there are many who couldn't get their feets there and this is also applicable to Nigeria.

Get a life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by Youngkaro45: 10:40am On Aug 23, 2023
This man came to my school in 2016 during my final year to give a seminar, one can tell he actually knows his onions. He granted two students UK scholarship on the spot, the overall best student and the worst graduating student with the lowest cgpa. Auditorium scatter, worst graduating student dey UK as we dey talk grin
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by sslcrypt: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2023
Ameboperoo:

When our best brains all leave the country leaving only we the dumbest, we can keep marrying each other and produce a new generation of dumbies ruled by dumbies for the dumbies.
Then we can change the name of Nigeria to Dumberia

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Violence pro max
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by Elliotwaveforec: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2023
Applied science and mathematics please not just theories. We need inventions that would solve human problems not just theories.

We enjoy the inventions of whites because they applied the knowledge of maths to solve human problems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

School Children Die On Their Way Back From Excursion. (graphic Photos). / We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG / Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.