Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) (57037 Views)

Is Lami Phillips Family The Owner Of Dowen College? / The Smartest Family In England Is From Nigeria: Meet Chris Imafidon, Wife, Kids / Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
turmacs:
Nonsense....If their father remained in Nigeria and invested his money in business here, while he only went there for vacation, as some idiots here would say, heaven knows these kids would not have achieved half of their potential.. If you have money to jakpa from this country and you don't, may God punish you and i pray that that thing you're looking for, you finally see it.
Slave...
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
livebyday:
When people tell you not to Japa remember this family. To relocate or Japa isn't just about being selfish. It is wanting to give your kids the best

I am a Bini man from Edo state but I will bluntly tell you that if these kids were raised back home they would never get to this potential .

This why my people have always relisted towards eruope from time immemorial. As a powerful tribe we always embrace excellence.

This is why we rejected tinubu from time and till date. We don't embrace criminality. Virtually None of my family remain in Nigeria . We are less than 5% left here majority are in Europe.

We can only keep praying for you lot that Tinubu will suffer
To those quoting me senselessly, you are all foolish. What do you know?

Do you know out of every 4 young men back home 3 are in cult ? We loose thousands of boys to cultism in this useless country yearly but the government does nothing. Look at Tinubu appotinimg criminals into his government and you think he can do better ? These criminals have all finished Nigeria . If Nigeria is so good why didn't any of Tinubu children grow up here? Why are all Biharis kids based abroad ? If goodluck did so well why are all his kids abroad ? Why didn't tinubu keep seyi in Lagos Island or eko Atlantic city of Lagos is heaven?

Seyi is even buying mansions across America , seyi Tinubu family is based in America not the Lagos they are shoutimg about.

See if you can get your kids abroad do not waste time.

99% of the young girls in Nigeria are into prostitution, the boys are into underage drinking , drug abuse and fraud.
How many family wey Japa be like this... You better train your pikin well... Celebrities their wey their pikin end doing drugs there nko... Any excuse to make your own country look bad... Eyin werey wey Nigeria no need to plenty for this forum... Una be liability to this country... You wey Japa you don reach this people level... Oponu sowenu
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by LeyeWrites: 4:45am On Aug 24, 2023
fxexperts:
So you are indirectly saying you are not smart abi. Change your community first before you compel another to do so.
Are you saying you're too dumb to understand English
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by riczy(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2023
DanielsParker:
What’s our own?
What are we supposed to do with this information?
Ur question came up cox: u cudnt find a place to holler"Igbo amaka"! Keep d hate low
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by riczy(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2023
tasalanoni:
They are doing well for themselves but I really question the criteria for determining the "smartest family in the Uk". Whenever I read stories like this, I try not to get too fascinated because I know it's usually the product of cheap journalism or British manipulation trying to work on the ego of the black man.

Black people especially Nigerians go to the whiteman's land and create impeccable academic records but they disappear whenever real knowledge is needed.

Ground breaking researches in every area is always led by and dominated by the whites.

This is something that can't be taken from them as far the current model of development is pursued all over the world.

YOU JUST CAN'T BEAT THEM!!
Know this and know peace
Hate will not finish u, jux appreciate them and pass!
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by Truthshscrazy: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
HBB1:

You are so silly.

The person that will discover the cure for cancer will just wake up and know how?

Molecular biologists don't do 'la cram ,la pour,' till they are versed in their craft?

You are so silly.

Do you understand what it means to master a craft, moreso a scientific field?

A child has a Masters degree at 19, and all you can do is spew your hateful gibberish.

So because you have raised capital of 500K, you think you are better than the girl

Tell you what, there are circles she will enter because of her education, that you can NEVER enter.

Even if you disagree, you don't have to regurgitate this much bile.
O de You are very useless person. If your st upid self chooses to worship some la cram book la pour person as Smartest in a huge society consisting of over 60million people, where they have not done any smart thing beneficial to mankind to improve the society; then that is your problem

If they were even Mensa members with rarest IQ's scores over 180 in the top one percentile of world's smartest humans, Person for no hear word again. If they were even Curie family credited for discovering radioactive radium/polonium, laying foundations for treatment of neoplasms by radioactive isotopes, and with five family members later winning Nobel prizes for several innovations in physics, Chemistry making life easier for humankind the world over, nobody for breathe again.

You yourself, how much have you raised? Regurgigating so much bile over my laboratory hub .I dont have to be discussing with dimwits who have done nothing interesting with their lives
There are circles that Mark Zuckerberg enters that you and your entire generation can never dream of entering in your existence, and its not because of a paper degree educatiom from a university, of which he doesnt even have. People doing great smart things in the world are not doing them because of worthless paper degree. La cram book la pour Education is not a measure of smartness .
How many bachelors degrees and masters does the great inventor Thomas Edison have? How many bachelors and masters degree does the innovator credited with bringing cars to the masses, inventing moving assembly line of the motor car, Henry ford the drop out have? or even Bill gates or Steve Jobs?

There are circles the college drop out Steve jobs is mentioned, that your full genealogy cannot dream of entering. And its not because of paper degree, which is not even a true metric of smartest in the society or most intelligent in society. I shouldnt be discussing with dimwits like you. Now kindly fvck outta my mentions, ode.

Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by Johnn78: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Fira09:

Nigerian family, the Imafidon Family is the UK's smartest family.

Peter and Paula were the youngest kids in UK Secondary Schools at age 9. They passed Cambridge Advanced Math Exams at age 6.

Christina was the UK's youngest university student at age 11.

Anne-Marie spoke 6 languages at age 10, and graduated from Secondary School at age 10. She bagged her Master's Degree at age 19.

Samantha Imafidon entered secondary school girl at age 9.

She was the UK's youngest Secondary School student at the time.

[/url]

I am the smartest person on nairaland.

◾I AM THE SMARTEST NAIRALANDER 💪💪💪 I entered secondary school at age 9. I was classmates in jss1 with 10years old and 11years old children. And the youngest ever.

Iwrote WAEC from SS2 at age 13, . And studied a four years course at the university outside the country.
◾I graduated at 17 and had my masters degree at 18plus. And l know one or two kids like me who finished school almost same time frame.

◾ l AM THE SMARTEST HUMAN ON NAIRALAND.💪💪💪 I ENTERED JSS1 AGE 9 HOLDING GROUND WITH 10YEARS OLD KIDS AND 11 YEARS OLD KIDS.BAGGED MY MASTERS AT AGE 18PLUS. I AM THE SMARTEST NAIRALANDER🏆
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by HBB1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Truthshscrazy:

O de You are very useless person. If your st upid self chooses to worship some la cram book la pour person as Smartest in a huge society consisting of over 60million people, where they have not done any smart thing beneficial to mankind to improve the society; then that is your problem

If they were even Mensa members with rarest IQ's scores over 180 in the top one percentile of world's smartest humans, Person for no hear word again. If they were even Curie family credited for discovering radioactive radium/polonium, laying foundations for treatment of neoplasms by radioactive isotopes, and with five family members later winning Nobel prizes for several innovations in physics, Chemistry making life easier for humankind the world over, nobody for breathe again.

You yourself, how much have you raised? Regurgigating so much bile over my laboratory hub .I dont have to be discussing with dimwits who have done nothing interesting with their lives
There are circles that Mark Zuckerberg enters that you and your entire generation can never dream of entering in your existence, and its not because of a paper degree educatiom from a university, of which he doesnt even have. People doing great smart things in the world are not doing them because of worthless paper degree. La cram book la pour Education is not a measure of smartness .
How many bachelors degrees and masters does the great inventor Thomas Edison have? How many bachelors and masters degree does the innovator credited with bringing cars to the masses, inventing moving assembly line of the motor car, Henry ford the drop out have? or even Bill gates or Steve Jobs?

There are circles the college drop out Steve jobs is mentioned, that your full genealogy cannot dream of entering. And its not because of paper degree, which is not even a true metric of smartest in the society or most intelligent in society. I shouldnt be discussing with dimwits like you. Now kindly fvck outta my mentions, ode.

You have written all these because of children that did extraordinarily well in school?

Is this a mental illness or you are just a spiteful person.

Who cares if there are not in MENSA- who freaking cares.

What if they did well in Tennis, is this what you will say too?

If your Child did this well in school, is that what you will tell him?

Who cares if I cannot enter where Zuckerberg cannot?

Ami Zuckerberg or have I disparaged what he has done?

Or am I a Billionaire?

Money, you don't have...

Sense zero!

The Asians and their brilliance in the sciences is ascribed to what?

Or you think Curie or Newton were uneducated?

Did they just wake up on a Sunday morning and discover Xrays ?

You are so daft!

Must everyone be entrepreneurial?

Money is a power.
Intelligence is, and academic prowess is too.
So are military strength, physical strength, political authority, connrctions, charisma and spiritual power ( if you believe in stuff lile that)

To downplay one, is just foolishness.

But you know what, whatever rocks your boat, Mr 500k investment money.
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by Truthshscrazy: 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
HBB1:

You have written all these because of children that did extraordinarily well in school?

Is this a mental illness or you are just a spiteful person.

Who cares if there are not in MENSA- who freaking cares.

What if they did well in Tennis, is this what you will say too?

If your Child did this well in school, is that what you will tell him?

Who cares if I cannot enter where Zuckerberg cannot?

Ami Zuckerberg or have I disparaged what he has done?

Or am I a Billionaire?

Money, you don't have...

Sense zero!

The Asians and their brilliance in the sciences is ascribed to what?

Or you think Curie or Newton were uneducated?

Did they just wake up on a Sunday morning and discover Xrays ?

You are so daft!

Must everyone be entrepreneurial?

Money is a power.
Intelligence is, and academic prowess is too.
So are military strength, physical strength, political authority, connrctions, charisma and spiritual power ( if you believe in stuff lile that)

To downplay one, is just foolishness.

But you know what, whatever rocks your boat, Mr 500k investment money.
Ode, your mumu is too much. Kindly fvck off my mentions. You are not only mentally ill , you lack brain.

The wright brothers invented Aeroplane for the world, Without even being Secondary school graduates. High school Dropouts without Aeroneutical engineering degree or Aerodynamics gave the world the Aeroplane✈️.

Thomas Edison, a high school Dropout gave Humanity the electrical light bulb and he is credited with several scientific inventions including the motion Camera.

My kids can do well in school for all l care, but la cram BOOK la pour la pass exam is NOT criteria or true test of smartness or intelligence to certify the SMARTEST HUMANS in a society of over 60 million people.

Its an insult to intelligence, to Certify the smartest humans in a society by la cram book la pour. But you are too daft to grasp the intellectual soundness of the conversation. Ode fvck off my mentions and get lost.

Ode there are places Dropouts Bill gates and Mark Zuckerberg enters that you or your genealogy can NEVER dream of entering, and it is not because of bachelors and masters degrees paper degree .

Their ingenuity and brilliance and innovative smartness to the field of computer science, is indispensable. Thomas Edison ingenious smart contribution to the field of physics is humunguous.

Not to mention Henry ford, despite not being a mechanical engineer, his smart brilliant foundational contribution to Mechanical engineering are a touch of genious, he is credited with intelligent invention of the assembly line for mass production of motor cars.and his sound intellectual scientific principles for the assembly line has stood the test of time in the physical sciences and field of mechanical engineering.

Whatever rocks your boat, stupid. That is why the british society will always rank lower than Chinese/Asian and American society in the innovative sciences . Because the british man is all about paper papers book book degrees degrees. But the American or Asian does not care if the most intelligent smartest innovative chap who can get the work intelligently done in the most efficient way , is a high school dropout or even someone with poor grades.

Whatever rocks your boat stupid. Ode l know the Smartest person in your family is who pass exam pass la cram book la pour. That is your problem. Now fvck off my mentions i diot .

paper degree, is NOT even a true metric of "smartest in the society or Most intelligent in society". I shouldnt be discussing with dimwits like you. Now kindly fvck outta my mentions, and get lost ode.
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by Truthshscrazy: 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Johnn78:

I am the smartest person on nairaland.

◾I AM THE SMARTEST NAIRALANDER 💪💪💪 I entered secondary school at age 9. I was classmates in jss1 with 10years old and 11years old children. And the youngest ever.

Iwrote WAEC from SS2 at age 13, . And studied a four years course at the university outside the country.
◾I graduated at 17 and had my masters degree at 18plus. And l know one or two kids like me who finished school almost same time frame.

◾ l AM THE SMARTEST HUMAN ON NAIRALAND.💪💪💪 I ENTERED JSS1 AGE 9 HOLDING GROUND WITH 10YEARS OLD KIDS AND 11 YEARS OLD KIDS.BAGGED MY MASTERS AT AGE 18PLUS. I AM THE SMARTEST NAIRALANDER🏆

Na so so exam dem dey pass. I have seen your type before. Book book exam Naija smartest people quoting and vomitting crammed book stuff.Garbage in Garbage out.

How many things you don invent for society? What mathematical or physics formula or theory did you formulate, Wetin you don discover? Which sickness or medical innovation you don cure?

Ode if you like Bag five masters degrees at age 18. Pass 100 exams. That does not make you "Smartest human being in society. "
Nairaland/Nairalanders and poor journalism. Mtchew.
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by HBB1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
Truthshscrazy:

Ode, your mumu is too much. Kindly fvck off my mentions. You are not only mentally ill , you lack brain.

The wright brothers invented Aeroplane for the world, Without even being Secondary school graduates. High school Dropouts without Aeroneutical engineering degree or Aerodynamics gave the world the Aeroplane✈️.

Thomas Edison, a high school Dropout gave Humanity the electrical light bulb and he is credited with several scientific inventions including the motion Camera.

My kids can do well in school for all l care, but la cram BOOK la pour la pass exam is NOT criteria or true test of smartness or intelligence to certify the SMARTEST HUMANS in a society of over 60 million people.

Its an insult to intelligence, to Certify the smartest humans in a society by la cram book la pour. But you are too daft to grasp the intellectual soundness of the conversation. Ode fvck off my mentions and get lost.

Ode there are places Dropouts Bill gates and Mark Zuckerberg enters that you or your genealogy can NEVER dream of entering, and it is not because of bachelors and masters degrees paper degree .

Their ingenuity and brilliance and innovative smartness to the field of computer science, is indispensable. Thomas Edison ingenious smart contribution to the field of physics is humunguous.

Not to mention Henry ford, despite not being a mechanical engineer, his smart brilliant foundational contribution to Mechanical engineering are a touch of genious, he is credited with intelligent invention of the assembly line for mass production of motor cars.and his sound intellectual scientific principles for the assembly line has stood the test of time in the physical sciences and field of mechanical engineering.

Whatever rocks your boat, stupid. That is why the british society will always rank lower than Chinese/Asian and American society in the innovative sciences . Because the british man is all about paper papers book book degrees degrees. But the American or Asian does not care if the most intelligent smartest innovative chap who can get the work intelligently done in the most efficient way , is a high school dropout or even someone with poor grades.

Whatever rocks your boat stupid. Ode l know the Smartest person in your family is who pass exam pass la cram book la pour. That is your problem. Now fvck off my mentions i diot .

paper degree, is NOT even a true metric of "smartest in the society or Most intelligent in society". I shouldnt be discussing with dimwits like you. Now kindly fvck outta my mentions, and get lost ode.

For every Edison or Ford you mention, I will mention 10-20 inventors who were very educated.

You cannot simply cherry pick.

So you know, Bill Gates was exposed to Computers most American Universities did not have, just because of the expensive High School he attended.

He also only dropped out of University when his Company had gained traction.

Same as Zuckerberg.

You have mentioed America and Asia as not being overtly interested in formal education...

That is simply laughable!

Same America...Same Asia?

India, Korea, China, Singapore?

🤣

Same Japan or India that are known to have about the most rigorous University entrance exams in the World?

You don't know what you are talking about!

Do you also think it is co-incidental that the most livable places in the World have the best education syatems?

Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by HBB1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
Truthshscrazy:

This is part of a list of notable inventors in history.

How many of them were not well educated?

Maybe, 1 in 50?

You are incorrigible, you know?

🤣

The only thing that has changed now is that information is now easily accessible and people can be self-taught in several disciplines.

But for you to disparage education is just absolute folly!
Nothing sharpens a mind better than a good education.

Silly!

Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by Truthshscrazy: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
HBB1:

This is part of a list of notable inventors in history.

How many of them were not well educated?

Maybe, 1 in 50?

You are incorrigible, you know?

🤣

The only thing that has changed now is that information is now easily accessible and people can be self-taught in several disciplines.

But for you to disparage education is just absolute folly!
Nothing sharpens a mind better than a good education.

Silly!
Ode, l am sorry your ignorance cannot be cured. Nobody is disparaging education. But you must be very stupid to think Education is a unit to measure degree of smartness and foolishly award "Smartest humanbeing in society based on paper degree".

The wright brothers invented Aeroplane for the world, Without even being Secondary school graduates. High school Dropouts without Aeroneutical engineering degree or Aerodynamics gave the world the Aeroplane✈️. Education is NEVER unit for measuring smartest humanbeing in the world or asociety consisting of over 60billion people.

College dropout Buckminster Fuller, with carbon Allotrope named after him Today, gave the world very intelligent smart inventions of the Dymaxion car and the geodesic dome, Drop out Fuller also developed a novel system of mathematics known as Synergetics which the mathematics professors would forever be gratefel for.and also invented the submersible & less expensive way to conduct offshore drilling revolutionising the Petroleum Engineering industry

Do you know Albert Einstein
The Nobel Prize-winning physicist, famous for his theory of relativity and contributions to quantum theory and statistical mechanics, dropped out of high school at age 15 when his mates were already acing university exams in flying colours.
Deciding to continue his secomdary education one year later already over age 16plus , Einstein took the entrance exam to the prestigious Swiss Federal Institute of Technology but failed woefully. He managed to pass the university's entrance exam only on his second attempt .
Albert Eisten is one of the Smartest intelligent physicists who ever lived in the history of the world. Field of physics will forever be grateful to him. His intelligent smart inventions & scientific postulations have revolutionalise the world of physics more than some who even got physics doctorate at age 18

College dropout Bill Gates ingenuity and incredulous smartness in revolutionazing the softwares for Windows computer, will forever be referenced in the field of computer science generations to come. He has done so much for the field than some computer science masters degrees graduates at 18 . Thats why Harvard, Stanford and several prestigious universities the world over, wouldnot think twice about bestowing honorary computer science/_computer engineering doctorates on him based on his incredulous smart remarkable contributions to the field.

Ode, l know the smartest humanbeing in your full family is who first others get paper degree quick, that is why your stupidity stinks to the high heavens. Now kindly fvck off my mentions and get lost.

Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by HBB1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
Truthshscrazy:

Ode, l am sorry your ignorance cannot be cured. Nobody is disparaging education. But you must be very stupid to think Education is a unit to measure degree of smartness and foolishly award "Smartest humanbeing in society based on paper degree".

The wright brothers invented Aeroplane for the world, Without even being Secondary school graduates. High school Dropouts without Aeroneutical engineering degree or Aerodynamics gave the world the Aeroplane✈️. Education is NEVER unit for measuring smartest humanbeing in the world or asociety consisting of over 60billion people.

College dropout Buckminster Fuller, with carbon Allotrope named after him Today, gave the world very intelligent smart inventions of the Dymaxion car and the geodesic dome, Drop out Fuller also developed a novel system of mathematics known as Synergetics which the mathematics professors would forever be gratefel for.and also invented the submersible & less expensive way to conduct offshore drilling revolutionising the Petroleum Engineering industry

Do you know Albert Einstein
The Nobel Prize-winning physicist, famous for his theory of relativity and contributions to quantum theory and statistical mechanics, dropped out of high school at age 15 when his mates were already acing university exams in flying colours.
Deciding to continue his secomdary education one year later already over age 16plus , Einstein took the entrance exam to the prestigious Swiss Federal Institute of Technology but failed woefully. He managed to pass the university's entrance exam only on his second attempt .
Albert Eisten is one of the Smartest intelligent physicists who ever lived in the history of the world. Field of physics will forever be grateful to him. His intelligent smart inventions & scientific postulations have revolutionalise the world of physics more than some who even got physics doctorate at age 18

College dropout Bill Gates ingenuity and incredulous smartness in revolutionazing the softwares for Windows computer, will forever be referenced in the field of computer science generations to come. He has done so much for the field than some computer science masters degrees graduates at 18 . Thats why Harvard, Stanford and several prestigious universities the world over, wouldnot think twice about bestowing honorary computer science/_computer engineering doctorates on him based on his incredulous smart remarkable contributions to the field.

Ode, l know the smartest humanbeing in your full family is who first others get paper degree quick, that is why your stupidity stinks to the high heavens. Now kindly fvck off my mentions and get lost.

For every 1 you mentioned, I will mention 50!
You have only been harping on and on about the exception to the rule.

I have given you a list to go through ( there is a wikipedia page on list of investors).
E no too hard.
🤣

So you are the silly one here!

So Bill Gates dropped out after he built a successful business?

But his foray into Computers started in his advantaged High School.

So you mean if Bill Gates had been born in Nigeria and attended a Lagos Island School, he would have gotten to such heights?

🤣

Or why are the most successful Nations the one's with the most educated people-- including the US and Asia?

...and twist it how you want, Einstein was very educated.

He could have struggled in school because he had ADHD, or was dyslexic, who knows...?

...but education sharpened his mind.

Again, go through the list of inventors I posted and see how many were not well educated.

Maybe not in the Arts, but in the Sciences, it is not the norm.

Your argument is quite senseless you know?

Dunce!
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by Truthshscrazy: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
HBB1:

For every 1 you mentioned, I will mention 50!

You have only been harping on and on about the exception to the rule.

I have given you a list to go through ( there is a wikipedia page on list of investors).
E no too hard.
🤣

So you are the silly one here!

So Bill Gates dropped out after he built a successful business?

But his foray into Computers started in his advantaged High School.

So you mean if Bill Gates had been born in Nigeria and attended a Lagos Island School, he would have gotten to such heights?

🤣

Or why are the most successful Nations the one's with the most educated people-- including the US and Asia?

...and twist it how you want, Einstein was very educated.

He could have struggled in school because he had ADHD, or was dyslexic, who knows...?

...but education sharpened his mind.

Again, go through the list of inventors I posted and see how many were not well educated.

Maybe not in the Arts, but in the Sciences, it is not the norm.

Your argument is quite senseless you know?

Dunce!

Ode you do not have a brain. You are so foolish you dont even have a point. Dunce I am sorry your epileptic ignorance cannot be cured, that is why the SMARTEST HUMANBEING IN YOUR FULL FAMILY TREE na who first land paper degree.

I am not harping on any exception. Do you know the great Inventor Thomas Edison who gave the world Electric Bulb, motion Camera and several other intelligent smart inventions was ejected from primary school because the teachers concluded he was too moronic to take schooling?

Yet he revolutionalised the field of physics forever with his incredulous smart intelligent inventions which have stood the scientific test of time.

The so called Smartest students of his class, How many did we hear of today, generations later?. Howbeit it would be great intellectual error and gravely fallacious to publish the list of the smartest humans in Ohio USA 1847 to early 1900s , smartest humans list in Ohio 🇱🇷 with names of human beings who carry first in school, or who finish school fast at 17 in 1860. When Thomas Edison of Ohio born 1847 was actually one of the Smartest human beings who ever lived in his era with his incredulous Smart inventions that made lives easier in society and the world all over, revolutionising the field of physics forever.

◼️Was theBill Gates the only Human being who attended the so called extremely advantageous high school you claim?

◼️ He was not🚫 necessarily the BEST STUDENT IN THE CLASS EITHER, NEITHER🚫 WAS HE THE YOUNGEST GRADUATING STUDENT IN HIS HIGH SCHOOL. Why are others his classmates not known the world over for their practical ingenuity? or intellectual difference in field of art, the sciences?. For his incredulous smart windows software revolutionising the world all over; Bill Gates will Forever be referenced in the field of Computer science/Computer Engineering. When you see a gifted smart intelligent genius, give it to him. School is not 🚫a Metric to rate the smartest humanbeing in the World or smartest human being in country of over 60million people

Eisten struggled in high school and dropped out at 15. Returned to continue the nex t year when his seemingly smarter mates were already acing university exams.
He failed the university exams woefully at first trial when he finally completed secondary school. Going by the plaim dumbness of your stupid postulation, Smartest Human being in Country Germany 🇧🇪🇧🇪🇧🇪🇧🇪 1880s is who carry first in school or first bag paper degrees. When Albert Eisten father of Relativity is on record one of the Smartest human beings who lived in Germany in the 1880s to mid 1900s.

US and Asia are societies built on Practicality and functionality. . They are a society where the best Smartest man fitted for the job is not necessarily the most educated .
Technologically Advanced Countries Usa and Asia do not care if the person who can get the job done in the Best most efficient way is a drop out. But you are too dull for the conversation.THAT IS WHY THE SMARTEST HUMANBEING IN UR FULL FAMILY TREE IS WHO IST LAND PAPER DEGREE. Now kindly fvck outta my mentions and get lost.

Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by HBB1(m): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
Truthshscrazy:

Ode you do not have a brain. You are so foolish you dont even have a point. Dunce I am sorry your epileptic ignorance cannot be cured, that is why the SMARTEST HUMANBEING IN YOUR FULL FAMILY TREE na who first land paper degree.

I am not harping on any exception. Do you know the great Inventor Thomas Edison who gave the world Electric Bulb, motion Camera and several other intelligent smart inventions was ejected from primary school because the teachers concluded he was too moronic to take schooling?

Yet he revolutionalised the field of physics forever with his incredulous smart intelligent inventions which have stood the scientific test of time.

The so called Smartest students of his class, How many did we hear of today, generations later?. Howbeit it would be great intellectual error and gravely fallacious to publish the list of the smartest humans in Ohio USA 1847 to early 1900s , smartest humans list in Ohio 🇱🇷 with names of human beings who carry first in school, or who finish school fast at 17 in 1860. When Thomas Edison of Ohio born 1847 was actually one of the Smartest human beings who ever lived in his era with his incredulous Smart inventions that made lives easier in society and the world all over, revolutionising the field of physics forever.

Was theBill Gates the only Human being who attended the so called extremely advantageous high school you claim?

◼️ He was not necessarily the BEST STUDENT IN THE CLASS EITHER, NEITHER WAS HE THE YOUNGEST GRADUATING STUDENT IN HIS HIGH SCHOOL. Why are others his classmates not known the world over for their practical ingenuity? or intellectual difference in field of art, the sciences?. For his incredulous smart windows software revolutionising the world all over; Bill Gates will Forever be referenced in the field of Computer science/Computer Engineering. When you see a gifted smart intelligent genius, give it to him. School is not a Metric to rate the smartest humanbeing in the World or smartest human being in country of over 60million people

Eisten struggled in high school and dropped out at 15. Returned to continue the nex t year when his seemingly smarter mates were already acing university exams.
He failed the university exams woefully at first trial when he finally completed secondary school. Going by the plaim dumbness of your stupid postulation, Smartest Human being in Country Germany 🇧🇪🇧🇪🇧🇪🇧🇪 1880s is who carry first in school or first bag paper degrees. When Albert Eisten father of Relativity is on record one of the Smartest human beings who lived in Germany in the 1880s to mid 1900s.

US and Asia are societies built on Practicality and functionality. . They are a society where the best Smartest man fitted for the job is not necessarily the most educated .
Usa and Asia do not care if the person who can get the job done in the Best most efficient way is a drop out. But you are too dull for the conversation.THAT IS WHY THE SMARTEST HUMANBEING IN UR FULL FAMILY TREE IS WHO IST LAND PAPER DEGREE. Now kindly fvck outta my mentions and get lost.

🤣

Oga, you are daft!

You can still only count inventors on your fingers who were not properly educated.

To start with Edison's Mother was a Teacher and eventhough good education was hard to come by in those days, homeschooled him.

If he struggled in school, he could have done that due to several things:

1. He was partially deaf
2. It is belived he had ADHD
3. Maybe he was smatter than what was being thought in his class, and got bored.

He was knwon to be an avid reader, was curious and was experimenting a lot even as a Child.
He even enrolled im a College at a point.

It is pretty obvious if he never had access to any education to sharpen his mind, he would have wasted away.

So, in your lame argument, if the Imafiodon Children were smarter than their class, they should have kept them there-- to satisfy your stupidity.

Or if a 5 year old can do Math a 15 year old cannot do, it still means the 5 year old is not smart?

Your brain is paining you!

About Bill Gates...

Have you heard of Gary Kildall, whose work people believe Gates used an only refined.

Gates got all the Glory, whilst Kidall was relatively unknown.

Not taking anything away from Gates nonetheless.

You keep on mentioning Asia and American system...

🤣

Same Asians that value University degree more than life?!

Same Asians?

🤣

Why is it that their citizens are some of the most educated in the World ?

...Or seem to excel in STEM courses in the West.

Also America?

America that is one of the top 10 educated countries in the World?

Dunce!

Again I say, people struggle in school due to different things-- psychologist and Doctors NOW know this.

ADHD, Dyslexia, dyscalculia being some causes.

So if Einstein struggled in school, he could have had some reasons to-- and I suspect ADHD.

It is said he was bored in school and would often daydream during class.

Again, you have been frothing at the mouth about IQ.

Are IQ tests not based on math and logic taught in schools?

Will a child who has never seen a book score well in conventional IQ tests?

So you know, the Imafiodon children would have scored high in any IQ test, done anywhere in the world-- if their intelligence was nurtured or innate, nobody cares.

I wi say it again, for every drop-out inventor you mention, I will give you 50 for free!

Dunce!
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by Truthshscrazy: 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
HBB1:

🤣

Oga, you are daft!

You can still only count inventors on your fingers who were not properly educated.

To start with Edison's Mother was a Teacher and eventhough good education was hard to come by in those days, homeschooled him.

If he struggled in school, he could have done that due to several things:

1. He was partially deaf
2. It is belived he had ADHD
3. Maybe he was smatter than what was being thought in his class, and got bored.

He was knwon to be an avid reader, was curious and was experimenting a lot even as a Child.
◼️ He even enrolled im a College at a point.

It is pretty obvious if he never had access to any education to sharpen his mind, he would have wasted away.

So, in your lame argument, if the Imafiodon Children were smarter than their class, they should have kept them there-- to satisfy your stupidity.

Or if a 5 year old can do Math a 15 year old cannot do, it still means the 5 year old is not smart?

Your brain is paining you!

About Bill Gates...

Have you heard of Gary Kildall, whose work people believe Gates used an only refined.

Gates got all the Glory, whilst Kidall was relatively unknown.

Not taking anything away from Gates nonetheless.

You keep on mentioning Asia and American system...

🤣

Same Asians that value University degree more than life?!

Same Asians?

🤣

Why is it that their citizens are some of the most educated in the World ?

...Or seem to excel in STEM courses in the West.

Also America?

America that is one of the top 10 educated countries in the World?

Dunce!

Again I say, people struggle in school due to different things-- psychologist and Doctors NOW know this.

ADHD, Dyslexia, dyscalculia being some causes.

So if Einstein struggled in school, he could have had some reasons to-- and I suspect ADHD.

It is said he was bored in school and would often daydream during class.

Again, you have been frothing at the mouth about IQ.

Are IQ tests not based on math and logic taught in schools?

Will a child who has never seen a book score well in conventional IQ tests?

So you know, the Imafiodon children would have scored high in any IQ test, done anywhere in the world-- if their intelligence was nurtured or innate, nobody cares.

I wi say it again, for every drop-out inventor you mention, I will give you 50 for free!

Dunce!

Mumu Thomas Edison had Absolutely No COLLEGE EDUCATION. EDUCATION IS 🚫NOT A METRIC TO RATE SMARTEST HUMAN BEING IN THE WORLD OR IN SOCIETY OF OVER 60MILLION PEOPLE. You can choke on that and get lost Ode.

Most of the STEM courses like Mechanical Engineering, or even programming one does not even need a rigid la cram la pour school curriculum inorder to understand the structure of Machines . That is why a Mechanic can do and undo a motor engine wheras a Mechanical engineering graduate may be struggling to Repair a car engine.

I could imbibe formulas in a child and nurture a child early to solve a mathematical problems , and complete early childhood education quickly. THAT DOES NOT MAKE THE CHILD, 🚫SMARTEST HUMAN BEING IN THE WORLD OR SMARTEST HUMANBEING IN COUNTRY OF OVER 60MILLION PEOPLE .

BTW, I have a Cousin whose parents are dedicated teachers with extra time for the kids and he successfully entered High school at age8 plus going on 9 and finished high school in lagos incredulously early at 14yo skipping Ss3, passing High school leaving exams in flying colours and bagged his computer science degree at age 18 in Uk . Prestigiously Holding a masters degree at 19. But it will be fallacious to now publish him as SMARTEST HUMAN BEING IN NIGERIA🇳🇬 just for entering secondary school at youngest age of 8plus/9 . Neither is he the smartest Computer Scientist in the world today. College Dropout Bill gates or even Drop out Mark Zuckerberg has intellectually revolutionised the field of computer science more than my computrr science graduate cousin. He is not smarter than Bill Gates who is even college dropout EDUCATION IS 🚫NOT A METRIC TO RATE SMARTEST HUMAN BEING IN THE WORLD OR IN SOCIETY OF OVER 60MILLION PEOPLE.

◼️ Somebody holding an MBBS medical degree early 👨‍⚕️🎓at age 17 is not necessarily Smarter than Nobel Laurette in Medicine/Physiology intellectually revolutionising the field of medicine and Genetics .
◼️Smartest in the World or in society of over 60billion people Nor be about who lst finish paper education Book Book . But you are too stupid for the conversation. THAT IS WHY SMARTEST HUMAN BEING IN UR FULL FAMILY IS WHO IST OTHERS BAG PAPER DEGREE. Ode Now fvck off my mentions and get lost Mumu.
[color=
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by HBB1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
Truthshscrazy:

Mumu Thomas Edison had Absolutely No COLLEGE EDUCATION. EDUCATION IS 🚫NOT A METRIC TO RATE SMARTEST HUMAN BEING IN THE WORLD OR IN SOCIETY OF OVER 60MILLION PEOPLE. You can choke on that and get lost Ode.

Most of the STEM courses like Mechanical Engineering, or even programming one does not even need a rigid la cram la pour school curriculum inorder to understand the structure of Machines . That is why a Mechanic can do and undo a motor engine wheras a Mechanical engineering graduate may be struggling to Repair a car engine.

I could imbibe formulas in a child and nurture a child early to solve a mathematical problems , and complete early childhood education quickly. THAT DOES NOT MAKE THE CHILD, 🚫SMARTEST HUMAN BEING IN THE WORLD OR SMARTEST HUMANBEING IN COUNTRY OF OVER 60MILLION PEOPLE .

BTW, I have a Cousin whose parents are dedicated teachers with extra time for the kids and he successfully entered High school at age8 plus going on 9 and finished high school in lagos incredulously early at 14yo skipping Ss3, passing High school leaving exams in flying colours and bagged his computer science degree at age 18 in Uk . Prestigiously Holding a masters degree at 19. But it will be fallacious to now publish him as SMARTEST HUMAN BEING IN NIGERIA🇳🇬 just for entering secondary school at youngest age of 8plus/9 . Neither is he the smartest Computer Scientist in the world today. College Dropout Bill gates or even Drop out Mark Zuckerberg has intellectually revolutionised the field of computer science more than my computrr science graduate cousin. He is not smarter than Bill Gates who is even college dropout EDUCATION IS 🚫NOT A METRIC TO RATE SMARTEST HUMAN BEING IN THE WORLD OR IN SOCIETY OF OVER 60MILLION PEOPLE.

◼️ Somebody holding an MBBS medical degree early 👨‍⚕️🎓at age 17 is not necessarily Smarter than Nobel Laurette in Medicine/Physiology intellectually revolutionising the field of medicine and Genetics .
◼️Smartest in the World or in society of over 60billion people Nor be about who lst finish paper education Book Book . But you are too stupid for the conversation. THAT IS WHY SMARTEST HUMAN BEING IN UR FULL FAMILY IS WHO IST OTHERS BAG PAPER DEGREE. Ode Now fvck off my mentions and get lost Mumu.
[color=

Edison never attended a College?

Na Babalawo school be this?

🤣

Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by HBB1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
Truthshscrazy:

[color=

You are dumb, oga!

1. It will take intelligence to make your Child ( I hope he is not as daft as you), understand complex math at a young age.

If he is not innately gifted, he would not be able to go at a certain pace.

If a 4 year old is doing Calculus, he is obviously smarter than his peers in that regard.

2. Speak for the rubbish school you attended.
Good Universities or Techinical Colleges will make good Engineers.

Graduates from STEM courses in the top schools are solid, as their work involves lots of research.

The budget of Harvard alon in a year is more than that of some Countries.

The reaaon the Imafiodona are being praised is because it was not just 1 child or 2, that did amazing.

Shows it was no fluke, hence the publicity.

But you must be a hater or be plain daft to celebrate them too.

Being Smart, means being intelligent.
I could be a criminal and be very smart.
I could be a footballer or a Coach.
Guardiola is obviously very smart...

So you comparing an 18 year old Dr, which I have not yet seen an a Nobel Laureate is plain stupid.

If they do same tests on intelligence, whomever scores highest should be deemed smarter.

Or why are you comparing apples and oranges.

Would you compare Magnus Carlsen and Elon Musk on intelligence?

Dunce!
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2023
jaystefan:

It's takes wisdom to succeed in anything you do
And GOD BLESS US WELL ( IGBOS )
YOU ARE AFRAID OF BEING OVERSHADOWED BY IGBOS PERFORMANCE WE KNOW YOUR FEAR BUT GUESS WHAT
WE WILL KEEP RULING YOU ECONOMICALLY ( WHICH POLITICAL POSITIONS IS BIGGER THAN ECONOMICALLY POWER)
WHO DEY BREATH
ITS PLENTY 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭
see mumu dey talk of economic power over political power.you mumu o.until dem fit rule Naija or take the position of richest person in Naija.na flop
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by DangoteIvy: 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
HBB1:

You are dumb, oga!

1. It will take intelligence to make your Child ( I hope he is not as daft as you), understand complex math at a young age.

If he is not innately gifted, he would not be able to go at a certain pace.

If a 4 year old is doing Calculus, he is obviously smarter than his peers in that regard.

2. Speak for the rubbish school you attended.
Good Universities or Techinical Colleges will make good Engineers.

Graduates from STEM courses in the top schools are solid, as their work involves lots of research.

The budget of Harvard alon in a year is more than that of some Countries.

The reaaon the Imafiodona are being praised is because it was not just 1 child or 2, that did amazing.

Shows it was no fluke, hence the publicity.

But you must be a hater or be plain daft to celebrate them too.

Being Smart, means being intelligent.
I could be a criminal and be very smart.
I could be a footballer or a Coach.
Guardiola is obviously very smart...

So you comparing an 18 year old Dr, which I have not yet seen an a Nobel Laureate is plain stupid.

If they do same tests on intelligence, whomever scores highest should be deemed smarter.

Or why are you comparing apples and oranges.

Would you compare Magnus Carlsen and Elon Musk on intelligence?

Dunce!
Mumu intelligence and smartness is not the same thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q-QzwGdNcI
Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by HBB1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
DangoteIvy:

Mumu intelligence and smartness is not the same thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q-QzwGdNcI

Since you cannot think for yourself, but have to cram a baseless youtube video, I can see why grammar can be such a big issue for you.

This is just basic English...

Maybe you meant to say, ' there is a difference between being book smart and street smart?'

But if you still would argue otherwise, I will just leave you to it...

Can't force sense down someone's throat

Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by DangoteIvy: 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
HBB1:

Since you cannot think for yourself, but have to cram a baseless youtube video, I can see why grammar can be such a big issue for you.

This is just basic English...

Maybe you meant to say, ' there is a difference between being book smart and street smart?'

But if you still would argue otherwise, I will just leave you to it...

Can't force sense down someone's throat
Too many Educated illiterates on this platform. Dunce. Without sense. Probably had A1 in English but basic sense and English is problem to you.
There are lots of differences between intelligence and smartness in the English language. And the intelligence quotient IQ is the popular universal standard metric unit used by Neurologists in Quantifying intelligence. But Smartness has no direct metric for quantifying it. . Dunce bye

Re: Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) by HBB1(m): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
DangoteIvy:

Too many Educated illiterates on this platform. Dunce. Without sense. Probably had A1 in English but basic sense and English is problem to you.
There are lots of differences between intelligence and smartness in the English language. And the intelligence quotient IQ is the popular universal standard metric unit used by Neurologists in Quantifying intelligence. But Smartness has no direct metric for quantifying it. . Dunce bye

You are daft!

Very very!

Seems English is a big problem for you.

So if smartness can also mean being well dressed, it negates the fact it means intelligence?

Or if I say someone is sharp, it does not mean intelligence, because being sharp can also mean well dressed.

What does smartness mean in the dictionary?

Don't start twisting words around to sound smart.

You obviously should have heard of synonyms before and if you haven't, I am sorry, I can't help you.

Besides a Neuroscientist is the one who should be pre-occupied with measuring IQ and not a Neurologist.

You seem to be out of your league here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

School Children Die On Their Way Back From Excursion. (graphic Photos). / We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG / Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.