Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister (43981 Views)

CAN Queries Adegbite, Lagos Chairman, Over Position On Muslim-muslim Ticket / Tinubu’s Youth Group Convener, Ogunolu Samsideen Quits APC (Pics) / Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by safarilove(m): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2023
ok
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 23, 2023
lol APC.
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by LegitWebsites: 10:03am On Aug 23, 2023
naptu2:
President Bola Tinubu had appointed Abubakar Momoh as the minister of youths, but he later redeployed him to the Ministry of Niger Delta Development. See previous thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/7810527/president-tinubu-redeploys-oyetola-tunji-ojo

This has created a vacancy in the Ministry of Youths and some youths are actively campaigning for that position on social media. They have even created campaign videos for their candidates.

Some others believe that it is wrong for people to campaign for the position of youth minister, since it is not an elected position. They are embarrassed by the way that the people that are campaigning are behaving.

See screenshots below (Rinsola Abiola is Chief MKO Abiola's daughter).

She appears not to be the greedy type
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by Memphitz357: 10:03am On Aug 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Aşiwaju will appoint a credible Youth Minister.
Be rest assured.
#RenewedHope
Renewed suffering
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:05am On Aug 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Be rest assured.
#RenewedHope
a credible one like MC olomu... zombiessss
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by Allisgud: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2023
Shebi na this one yul edochie dey find abi na Reno omokri
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by tunwumi: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2023
madridguy:
I, Hon. Madrid-guy, of nairaland constituency, I nominate Mr. Peter Obi as youth minister grin

Obi is the youngest politician and he will represent the youth very well.

Too much Sense dey worry you 😂
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by BigBlackPreek(m): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2023
pepper yam scatter
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by Originalsly: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2023
naptu2:

Are we here to view comments from people in another forum?

This is how outsiders creep into and take over our communities under the nose of our clueless leaders. Mods ... wake up and do the needfu.
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by Whalis: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2023
A babe asked me to send her money I told her I didn't have it. She said even it's 2k.
My question now is does it mean she doesn't have 'even it is 2k'?
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by tonytony208(m): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Be rest assured.
#RenewedHope

Renewed Hopelessness. cheesy

Go and ask Kwara State people that got 100 grains of rice per household from FG Palliative. grin
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by Bigchristo: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2023
naptu2:
President Bola Tinubu had appointed Abubakar Momoh as the minister of youths, but he later redeployed him to the Ministry of Niger Delta Development. See previous thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/7810527/president-tinubu-redeploys-oyetola-tunji-ojo

This has created a vacancy in the Ministry of Youths and some youths are actively campaigning for that position on social media. They have even created campaign videos for their candidates.

Some others believe that it is wrong for people to campaign for the position of youth minister, since it is not an elected position. They are embarrassed by the way that the people that are campaigning are behaving.

If dem waste their time campaign finish Sheyi Tinubu will be the Youths minister 😂😂😂
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by Bestmanfornow: 10:17am On Aug 23, 2023
West and north see politics as do or die affair, they so much believe in handouts, there's beautiful life outside politics
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by Bigchristo: 10:17am On Aug 23, 2023
Whalis:
A babe asked me to send her money I told her I didn't have it. She said even it's 2k.
My question now is does it mean she doesn't have 'even it is 2k'?
Naija girls don’t accept this bitter truth that they need a job instead of relationship and this derives from entitlement mentality that man will pay their bills, make she go work and earn money instead of pressurizing someone else’s son, dem wan use relationship cashout 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by ufuosman(m): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by VOTSexchange: 10:26am On Aug 23, 2023
madridguy:
I, Hon. Madrid-guy, of nairaland constituency, I nominate Mr. Peter Obi as youth minister grin

Bro, I nominate you.

U self don try
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by madridguy(m): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2023
cheesy

tunwumi:

Too much Sense dey worry you 😂
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by Billmos: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2023
This post go fit peter obi honestly
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by samwash(m): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2023
Tinubu should either appoint Charlie Boy, Wizkid,Tiwa Savage or Davido for that position.
We need vibrate youth in that position.
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by Chetas81(m): 10:45am On Aug 23, 2023
900warriorz:
Everybody campaigning for his or her pockets....wahala cheesy
this are the reason trump called Nigeria shithole
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by Knetpro(m): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2023
It is well.
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by KingMiles007: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2023
APC Youths Snub Dayo Israel, Beg Tinubu To Allow Son Select Youth Minister

The youth leaders of the All Progressives Congress, APC, have declared their support for Seyi Tinubu, son of President Bola Tinubu, for overseeing the selection of the Minister of Youth, snubbing its National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal.

In a letter dated 21st August, titled ‘Clarion call for a purposeful minister of youth that is fit for the job,’ the youth leaders of the party snubbed their national leader while praising Seyi Tinubu for ‘painstakingly strengthening the youth wing of the party’. Giving their reasons for their support, the youth leaders said that Seyi, during the elections, ‘travelled at odd hours to numerous states across federation canvassing support for the success of the Tinubu-led administration.’

They noted that the selection of Seyi will be favourable as he understands the importance of a viable ministry of youths and will ease the agitations of the youth across the states of the federation.

See the letter to Tinubu here 👉 https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109

Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by JAWBONE(m): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2023
Look at the association of clowns hustling for their pockets
Ministerial position don turn campaign. Na only APC person come dey see all this nonsense
People that are just after sharing money without any tangible job
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by Bfly: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2023
A sign Tinubu didn't do much homework on assigning portfolios. Where is the distraction coming from?
They Tinubu is a workaholic, He must deliver o.
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by Addme: 11:03am On Aug 23, 2023
madridguy:

Vawu-lence
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by maticar: 11:11am On Aug 23, 2023
madridguy:

its good you recognize obi as capable in any capacity

now, are you capable?
you dont want to be a minister in your lord commander cabinet?
why didnt you nominate yourself or your father?

you can see that sense is far from you.

1 Like

Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by juman(m): 11:18am On Aug 23, 2023
They're practising politics.
Absolutely correct.
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by juman(m): 11:22am On Aug 23, 2023
Me, I advocate for Yul Edochie.
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by madridguy(m): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2023
If I nominate myself you will be among the criers that will be crying to FIFA, UEFA or ICAN that APC did not include people from other party into their cabinet.

maticar:

its good you recognize obi as capable in any capacity

now, are you capable?
you dont want to be a minister in your lord commander cabinet?
why didnt you nominate yourself or your father?

you can see that sense is far from you.
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by madridguy(m): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2023
grin

Addme:

Vawu-lence
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by nepapole(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2023
Eniola Badmus nko... awon oniranu
Re: Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister by adedayoa2(f): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
vizboy:
Okay... Youth @ 62

Thank God he was changed. Maybe somebody at 79 may do. Youth minister that doesnt know anything about the youth or tech.

but there's no youth minister yet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Buhari Should Not Be Impeached, Kwankwaso Warns Senators / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.