Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode (32883 Views)

Ondo Acting Gov, Aiyedatiwa Freezes LGs Accounts / PDP Govs Clash With Wike Over Planned Return Of Anyanwu As National Secretary / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by Stylz69(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2023
Typical nature… nothing special

Loyalty isn’t really a word that exists in their dictionary. They’ll stab you in the back the first chance they get!

Who the cap fits… abeg wear it in peace.
Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by boldtruthalways: 11:27am On Aug 23, 2023
Many Nigerian politicians are devil's incarnate. Juicy ministries in Ondo State......embezzling of public funds, that's what is happening everywhere. May God save Nigeria.....very unfortunate country.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by Shimbo96(m): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2023
adigun27:
You people can lie this is pure propaganda right from day 1 the deputy Gov was just acting by mouth the Governor son is the Acting Gov , name one executive meeting Ayedatiwa held and what he say there ssg, ssa on special duty are the problem . Deputy Gov is the best deputy any Governor can pray 4

So Gov son is attending meetings on behalf of his father? Who's this sef?

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by Ogsirsolo: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2023
What the governor coming to do we at peace here he should rest there small we need the school bus's mimiko gave to us back in town..if he like he can appoint all he's inlaw as Local government chairman
Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by wittywriter: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2023
dawnomike:
They all are politicians... zNo loyalty, No empathy and no sincerity!!!

Apt...BTW kindly drop your lichess username...that dead ...Moreso the digits on your profile isn't reachable.

Wittyness
Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by Oakenshield: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2023
Yet he spent millions at a foreign hospital and also collecting estacodes of almost $10000 daily for 2 months. Plus salary and allowance being paid yet he never chose to build a good hospital. All those miscreants supporting bad governance never see anything

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by phemmyfour: 11:41am On Aug 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I have a feeling that Ayedatiwa's hands are not clean.
you didn't play any song

Anyway play "Return of the Mark" by Mark Morrison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by Burgerlomo: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2023
Llight101:
Toh.
What I see is greed.

Greed and betrayal 😎
Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by jrusky(m): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2023
What panic is Aketi not the governor? That is greed, he is not the governor.
Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by jaxxy(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2023
how can u even think that to ur boss.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by Chetas81(m): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2023
You mean panic, the eleriburuku citizen always betrayed their self
Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by happney65: 11:54am On Aug 23, 2023
This is why Govornors do not trust their deputies except for a few

If this is true,The first task of Akeredolu is to remove the acting Govornor immediately he returns

I wish him speedy recovery
Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by lomprico(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2023
Llight101:
Toh.
What I see is greed.

But is the governor not suppose to resign?

2 Likes

Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by LLSAINT(m): 11:59am On Aug 23, 2023
........he reminds me of Macbeth of Shakespeare folklore......
TemplarLandry:
I have a feeling that Ayedatiwa's hands are not clean.
Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by Obierika(m): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
The purpose of this news is to to create bad blood between the governor and his deputy
Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by RaptorX: 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
adigun27:
You people can lie this is pure propaganda right from day 1 the deputy Gov was just acting by mouth the Governor son is the Acting Gov , name one executive meeting Ayedatiwa held and what he say there ssg, ssa on special duty are the problem . Deputy Gov is the best deputy any Governor can pray 4
I have reliable sources living in Akure and you are correct, the son and the first lady are the one's in charge and nothing is done without their approval

2 Likes

Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by RaptorX: 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
Oakenshield:
Yet he spent millions at a foreign hospital and also collecting estacodes of almost $10000 daily for 2 months. Plus salary and allowance being paid yet he never chose to build a good hospital. All those miscreants supporting bad governance never see anything
Heard from my sources in Akure that #800 million monthly is released from the Ondo state government purse for his treatment abroad.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by AfonjaConehead: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
igboslayer:
gov Akeredolu is a very fine fair skinned yoruba man.
It is very hard to see those coneheaded structured people with fair skin like this...they are mostly all black charcoal ronus looking for heads to mine at any given opportunity grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by President2001(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
Stopped spreading fake news it will not add to your glory
Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by BoldBrainz(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
adigun27:

Evidence, or you go explain tire!
Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by ade4real2016: 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
This lucky might not that lucky if Akeredolu returns....He might be suspected of masterminding d mysterious sickness that have befallen his principal...He looks like a dangerous fellow...
Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by samuel9000: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
U can fool urself.....not me an Ondo state indigen.

Bunch of betrayers

adigun27:
Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by Yankee101: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
Akeredolu should just what he what he eats and from whom

Clear out the cabinet plus the deputy and chief of staff
Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by Abagworo(m): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
What a wicked world we live in. The wicked and ungrateful shall forever live in panic
Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by Igboslayer: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=125305065][/quote]

Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by Shawl001(m): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2023
Trying to poke nose into Politicians' matter, is like bringing your nose close to a Conc. Ammonia, it Wil hurt you.
They know whats going on among themselves. They will settle themselves by themselves.

Shikena#
Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by AriyaTV: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
HeartlessMan:
I thought their politics are united and sophisticated?

I've never heard of any saboteur Deputy Governor in South East but I know many in South West especially in sophisticated Lagos.

You're just plain hypocrite.

Have you forgotten Okorocha and his deputy.

Don't also forget what is happening between the Present imo state governor and his deputy.

Is that not south east?

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by HeartlessMan: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
AriyaTV:

You're just plain hypocrite.

Have you forgotten Okorocha and his deputy.

Don't also forget what is happening between the Present imo state governor and his deputy.

Is that not south east?

Re: Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode by MasterTee007: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
The action of the Deputy begs the question --- was he complicit in the sickness of the Governor? He knows the return of the Gov could mean that he would be forced to resign. Good riddiance.

OndoEyes:

https://independent.ng/ondo-akeredolus-planned-return-sets-acting-gov-in-panic-mood/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Rice Farmers To Otti: Place Your Order & We Will Supply You With Abia Rice / Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) / We Can’t Sack Service Chiefs Now – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.