Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Works In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Works In Nigeria? (185 Views)

Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw / Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Works In Nigeria? by Chibuzoc(m): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2023
I came across a post on X which caught my attention and I am bringing it here.

I need answers from honest Nigerians.
Thank you

Re: What Works In Nigeria? by gidgiddy: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2023
Chibuzoc:

Thank you

Nothing works in Nigeria, thats why the unity beggars and one Nigerianists are desperate for Nigeria not to break up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Works In Nigeria? by Chibuzoc(m): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2023
gidgiddy:

Nothing works in Nigeria, thats why the unity beggars and one Nigerianists are desperate for Nigeria not to break up

They would call you a Biafran that's why I want answers from honest Nigerians
Re: What Works In Nigeria? by Wodu89: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2023
That's lie. The whole world didn't begin at the point Nigeria is presently. We must see the light in ourselves and create the world we desire out of what's available before us. Nigeria stop this persistent condemnation thiingey. Haiti isn't better than Nigeria. Poland isn't any better. Ukraine can't be said to be much better. We must build the nation through positive collectivisim

1 Like

Re: What Works In Nigeria? by Chibuzoc(m): 11:01am On Aug 23, 2023
Believers of one Nigeria should comout
Re: What Works In Nigeria? by Chibuzoc(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2023
Wodu89:
That's lie. The whole world didn't begin at the point Nigeria is presently. We must see the light in ourselves and create the world we desire out of what's available before us. Nigeria stop this persistent condemnation thiingey. Haiti isn't better than Nigeria. Poland isn't any better. Ukraine can't be said to be much better. We must build the nation through positive collectivisim

We are humans because we have laws, remove laws and we are animals. Unfortunately, Nigeria does not obey laws that's why nothing works else tell me one thing that works
Re: What Works In Nigeria? by Madmohamed1: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2023
Chibuzoc:

Thank you
corruption, boko harm, terrorism, election rigging, killing of innocent people by law enforcement ,bribe, police brutality,
and many more

2 Likes

Re: What Works In Nigeria? by Chibuzoc(m): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2023
Madmohamed1:
corruption, boko harm, terrorism, election rigging, killing of innocent people by law enforcement ,bribe, police brutality,
and many more

You're a honest Nigerian wink
Re: What Works In Nigeria? by Madmohamed1: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2023
Chibuzoc:

You're a honest Nigerian wink
thanks you very much
Re: What Works In Nigeria? by Donwilson88: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
Please don’t say nothing works here!!
Crime works here!our present president is president out of crime
The INEC chairman is still there because crime worked for him and kept him there!

My neighbor that has a brand new car is kinda rich because I believe he is an internet fraudster

My friend that got a new job where he s paid 120k a month paid before he was given the job!
So you can’t do well here if you are not a criminal! Its animalistic because there is no rule of law Sorry! But it the Truth!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Deceiving Yourself? David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu / Isese: Cleric Asks Tinubu To Intervene In Talolorun’s Case / Please Help! I Am An Obidient Who Do Not Know How To Use Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.