Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw (21929 Views)

"These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' / Open Letter To Mr.president By Seyilaw - People React / Arisetv And Rufai Oseni Lied About Chicago University Denying Tinubu – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by YorubaNiBaba(m): 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Nigerian comedian, Oluwaseyitan Aletile has said that denying what the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress Bola Tinubu did in rebuilding Lagos as a governor is plain hatred

He made this known on his Instagram page on Friday.

Seyilaw wrote, “We can pretend, refuse to accept it, and even deny it, but what Tinubu did to rebuild Lagos after the military era can never be overstated.
You can use other metrics I don’t know to judge him, but to deny his works in Lagos as governor and the continuity is plain hatred.

“If I was paid to campaign for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU, let God judge me. I have always maintained my stance that I will never receive money to campaign for any politician and that I have always kept.”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0WRwUZf8e3JJjFWA6CUZxic1cJThA2UQtA1j17hM6Rv3766CndWdNXVXZBzL3jyS1l&id=135140476511057&eav=AfYM5o32vRh8yz8uyHGluVeSv9zG5qfx0ClX7K0BXtArIf3pj4J4L2M8ThDsQhT6LvY&paipv=0&_rdr

112 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by WibusJaga: 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2023

OK even if he was a Superman that built Lagos, his mental health has deteriorated over the years.

Can the balablu bulaba microphone-licking druggie feature in a debate now or can he coherently answer random questions from journalists, without committing gaffes?

Abeg we don't want to end up with another Paul Biya of Cameroon that farted on National TV or that South Sudan president that urinated on his trousers in public. smiley

228 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by Victorclean1: 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
Is funny at times. But are these SW neighbors (majority) not having traditional leaders who can think outside the box for the suffering of vast majority?.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by odduduwa: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Expired bankrupt comedia ,who cares about an ewedu munching pig

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by madridguy(m): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Well said Seyilaw. Many people that left their village to Lagos with their polybag knows the truth but the inbuilt hatred in their heart will not make them.

The millennium classrooms alone is enough to always give kudos to Jagaban.

217 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by Indispensable85(m): 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
Absolutely!
Hatred will consume them.

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by mrvitalis(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
The question is is Tinubu today in the same physical and mental health capacity as the Tinubu that ruled Lagos ?

That's the key question

Age catches up with everyone eventually that's why we have retirement age

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by Zonefree(m): 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
“If I was paid to campaign for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU, let God judge me.

Story.

If you're having conversation or transaction with someone and they bring GOD into it unnecessarily, flee.

Seyi is a dubious criminal-minded extinct low budget comedian.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by MissLeslie(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
mrvitalis:
The question is is Tinubu today in the same physical and mental health capacity as the Tinubu that ruled Lagos ?

That's the key question

Agree with the writer first

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by doggedfighter(f): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
Been long I heard of Seyi law.

Is he still into comedy ?

18 Likes

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by doggedfighter(f): 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
MissLeslie:

Agree with the writer first

That will be agreeing with lies

20 Likes

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by forgiveness: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

That's the key question

Yes. Ask yourself. How can someone without good mental health outsmart the cabals to win APC presidential primary against all odds?

How old is Tinubu if you think he is not actually 70 years old?

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by triple996(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
Of cause by waillers go stil wail

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by Obaofaba: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
It's not wickedness but envy.

Tinubu is the only contestant that is marketing himself based on what he's achieved.

I dare the rest to followsuit.

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by Zonefree(m): 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
doggedfighter:
Been long I heard of Seyi law.

Is he still into comedy ?
As Nigeria hard like this, can someone like Seyi Law, as a comedian, make you laugh? Be frank please

9 Likes

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by doggedfighter(f): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
Zonefree:

As Nigeria hard like this, can someone like Seyi Law, as a comedian, make you laugh? Be frank please

He was never funny to me grin🤣

9 Likes

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
These are the same idiots that campaigned for PMB in 2015, that's why i can never take any of them serious. When i see pple castigate some southerners for supporting anoda northerner to succeed Buhari i bcom angry, remembering what the same pple, including Tinubu did to their brother in 2015. I once told u pple that a time will come that other southern Nigeria pple will laugh at them when they need our help

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by Obaofaba: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

That's the key question

The question is, did Tinubu achieved a lot in Lagos as governor?

Yes or no?

How old is Donald Trump?
How old is Joe Biden?

Trump will likely come back to rule Americans again.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by Zonefree(m): 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
doggedfighter:

He was never funny to me grin🤣
He figured out that already and delved into agbo business. Heard he's now the one supplying all the tree barks to Lagos agbo women.

8 Likes

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by Villa12(m): 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2023

PrinceofLagos
NwaMamalwota
EzeNwaayiMmili the 30k Npower stipend beggar and other demented effermite zombies 😀😀😀

Make una come see wetin pass my power o😀

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by Racoon(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
What is all these hyping of Tinubu developing Lagos sef? So all the past Lagos governors didn't do anything only the heroine and cocaine drug sniffing baron?

So Brigadier Mobolaji Johnson, Mudashiru Gbolahan, R. Adr Ndubuisi Kanu, late Lateef Jakande(Baba Kekere), Brigadier Buba Marwa etc did nothing in Lagos?

34 Likes

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by Obaofaba: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
Racoon:
So all the past Lagos governors didn't do anything only the heroine and cocaine drug sniffing baron?

You are too young to know what Tinubu did in Lagos and too dogmatic to read them online or too docile to see the structures on ground.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by Lanretoye(m): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
Including the ones that attended free school lagos too...mad people.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by Racoon(m): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:
You are too young to know what Tinubu did in Lagos and too dogmatic to read them online or too docile to see the structures on ground.
Do you know who I am? Tinubu build Lagos yet goes to cosy France, London hospitals to seek healthcare?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by Villa12(m): 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
Racoon:
What is all these hyping of Tinubu developing Lagos sef? So all the past Lagos governors didn't do anything only the heroine and cocaine drug sniffing baron?

So Brigadier Mobolaji Johnson, Mudashiru Gbolahan, R. Adr Ndubuisi Kanu, late Lateef Jakande(Baba Kekere), Brigadier Buba Marwa etc dud nothing in Lagos?
You're a small boy. You know nothing about governance and dividend of democracy

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by Villa12(m): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
Racoon:
Do you know who I am? Tinubu build Lagos yet goes to cosy France, London hospitals to seek healthcare?
Your Obi who didn't do anything for 8 years in Anambra abandoned the state to live right in Lagos that Tinubu governed

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by Exclusive101: 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
Oloriburuku foolish Igbos claim Oduduwa de suffer but go to all the bus park in Biafra to catch glimpse of wretched Biafrans labouring daily to their death just to escape Biafra in different Ekene dilichukwu GIG Peace Agufore Ifesinachi Okeson GUO Young Shall Grow etc to come to Oduduwa land to continue labouring in vain.

Victorclean1:

Just surprise how myopic majority of oduduwpigs are. Are you not tired of suffering?. Classical case of a robot following his manipulator to volcanic lava.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by Demigod22: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Zonefree:

Hahaha, my belle o.

1 Like

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by PoliciaNLand: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Villa12:

PrinceofLagos
NwaMamalwota
EzeNwaayiMmili the 30k Npower stipend beggar and other demented effermite zombies 😀😀😀

Make una come see wetin pass my power o😀
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by kunle4toyeyaho: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
You may not like Tinubu as a person but nobody can deny he brings innovation into governance.I witnessed his excellent leadership style as Lagos Governor and I believe he has the capacity and the capability to turn things around for good.Vote Tinubu and see performance

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Denying Tinubu’s Works In Lagos As Governor Is Plain Hatred — Comedian Seyilaw by Obaofaba: 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
Racoon:

But Obi is contesting too, are there no hospital in Anambra State?

Why has any politicians not go there for treatment?

41 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana / May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke / 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.