Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

How To Survive As A Family Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Survive As A Family Man (326 Views)

Tips For Mothers On How To Survive This Harsh Nigerian Economy / Covid 19 Pandemic A Family Man In Dilemma / A Family Man Can Have This Too: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Survive As A Family Man by easzypeaszy(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Hello my fellow comrades
Some few weeks ago someone wrote on five things to do to survive this economy as a family man.
After going through it I discover most people do this things and sapa didn't leave them, I can boldly say I am part of the team as a family man.

I used "Married Men" because it's mostly men that handles 50% to 100% responsibilities at home, parents, Inlaws and church activities.
If you're a woman in this category, you can try this method.

Note: May not work for everyone

Locate any cooparative and colabo with them
Start a monthly contributions let say 40k monthly.
You can get loan and foodstuffs at cheaper rate for example
1 bag of rice, oil to pay 3 times.
Loan to help you pay rent, school fees let say get 500k pay 2 terms for school fees, pay rent 250k.
Loan repayment and contributions can be like 60k monthly and if your salary is 150k for example you still have 90k, do am as supose since u still savings with the cooperative and you still share profit at the end of the year.

In Nigeria we pay for the following; Me as a case study per year.

House Rent 250k... 20,900 /M
School fees 260k for 3kids
Transport 60k.. 5k/M
Shop rent/Office Trnsprt 240k... 20k/M
Feeding 1.2M... 100k/M
Clothing 200k... 50k/Q
Family programs Unkwn
Church 50k to 100k
Parents 120k to 150k.. We contributes 10k/M
Gifts 50k to 100k
Subscription/Data/Nepa 130k to 150k
TOTAL...... 2.5M to 2.7M per annum
I dey short of about 300k to meet up.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive As A Family Man by Newdawn30: 12:59am On Aug 24, 2023
I like the co-operative idea
Re: How To Survive As A Family Man by callmevirus(m): 8:28am On Aug 24, 2023
Good one
Re: How To Survive As A Family Man by Newdawn30: 9:50am On Aug 24, 2023
🙂
Re: How To Survive As A Family Man by flokii: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2023
When you go shopping, buy the basic things you use like soaps, detergents, beverages etc with long shelf life in bulk instead of 2 or 3.. buy plenty and keep in the house. It will save you the transport to the store or supermarket every now and then.
Adjust your meal time table.. some do one zero one, like that just to reduce feeding cost. My advice is don't ever skip breakfast cos it's like the most important meal of the day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

URGENT!! Please Advise A Brother / Distress Sale Brand New Elepaq Generator For Sale / 70% Of Current Young Nigerian Ladies, Are Too Immoral To Become Good Mothers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.