Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth (29354 Views)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos) / Update on : Has My Wife Finally Moved On / Has My Wife Finally Moved On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Ishilove: 9:21am On Aug 24, 2023
jeromestarks:

Are you a virgin?
If not, you have lost your glory.
It is your mother and sisters that have lost their glory, not me.

Lunatic. Your parents think they have a son, they don't know he is a few steps from entering the market place

2 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Nweike1: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:
It is with joy in my heart and a gladdened spirit,I wish to inform esteemed family section members that I am now a father of a bouncing boy given birth to buy my wife in the early hours of this morning smiley

We had tried for so long to have a baby,there were doubts creeping in from friends and family alike but our faith in God never wavered.It wasn't easy.My wife was having birth complications as the doctor said her pelvic region wasn't opening up enough to birth a child and that the baby was rightly positioned.Fear gripped me cheesy but I had to be a man and offer encouragement to my wife because she was already asking me if she dies while giving birth,will I marry another wife? cheesy cheesy Those complications took a lot of strength from her and finance from me and she spent some days in the hospital before she finally gave birth in the wee hours of this morning to the glory of God.Mother and baby in good health.

Thank you lord for your mercies.

Congratulations sir. God is great
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by darexolu16(m): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:
It is with joy in my heart and a gladdened spirit,I wish to inform esteemed family section members that I am now a father of a bouncing boy given birth to buy my wife in the early hours of this morning smiley

We had tried for so long to have a baby,there were doubts creeping in from friends and family alike but our faith in God never wavered.It wasn't easy.My wife was having birth complications as the doctor said her pelvic region wasn't opening up enough to birth a child and that the baby was rightly positioned.Fear gripped me cheesy but I had to be a man and offer encouragement to my wife because she was already asking me if she dies while giving birth,will I marry another wife? cheesy cheesy Those complications took a lot of strength from her and finance from me and she spent some days in the hospital before she finally gave birth in the wee hours of this morning to the glory of God.Mother and baby in good health.

Congratulations..Ayo abara tintin
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by AceVentura: 9:52am On Aug 24, 2023
talented321:
I know u are overtaken by joy'' but i don't think posting the kid online is necessary for now.....
All the same u and ur wife are great and enduring people....
1. Op don't forget this part...... So so important.....

Let him celebrate however he wants to.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by AceVentura: 9:52am On Aug 24, 2023
Congratulations…
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Marisujuaku(f): 10:05am On Aug 24, 2023
Congratulations to your family sir. Na dis kind news I wan dey hear for this Emilokan regime
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by talented321: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2023
Oga u are a kid' u never start life....
doneback04:

Joy killers Nairaland will never producer good people
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by dannyspeejay(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2023
grin grin grin

congrats man!!!!
God bless your Union
cool

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Beatswim: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2023
talented321:
I know u are overtaken by joy'' but i don't think posting the kid online is necessary for now.....
All the same u and ur wife are great and enduring people....
1. Op don't forget this part...... So so important.....
u are such a delusion bastard who is already has its place in a hell...such a psychopath

2 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by talented321: 10:20am On Aug 24, 2023
You are a kid so u don't have any idea.....
Beatswim:
u are such a delusion bastard who is already has its place in a hell...such a psychopath
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Naturalmeforgoo: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2023
Congratulations for the arrival of your bundle of joy.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by QueenDima47(f): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2023
God of the women has done it again. Praise be to his name alone.
Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸ‘ bro.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by kambili999(f): 11:33am On Aug 24, 2023
Congratulations to your family Sir. God will bless you with everything you need to raise the baby well to his glory. Amen
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by kcbaba007: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2023
Congrats bro. I appreciate God non your behalf, and pray that those also looking for fruit of the womb will also be blessed with it by God's grace. May God bless your pocket and reasoning to train this child in God's own way, and may God bless this child and use him for his glory in Jesus names

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Jeshurun90: 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dis wan wey OP never reply those trying to unjoy this joyful thread,I hope the OP is in his right frame of mind?πŸ™„

I hope the OP's mind has not been poisoned?πŸ™„
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

Congratulations to you sir!
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by culf: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
Congratulations
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by doneback04: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
talented321:
Oga u are a kid' u never start life....

Just dey play
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by arsenal444(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

congratulations
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by giftphilips(f): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
To God be all the glory congratulations πŸŽ‰
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Knetpro(m): 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
Congratulations. πŸ‘ πŸŽ‰
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by HoneySwag(f): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
Congratulations to you dear, may the birth of your child open doors of endless blessings and may the Light of God forever shine in your home. Amen πŸ™
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Emmanuel30a: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

What does/what did this means, and how does this/did this concerns us or means&meant anything to "us"...? Did this or does this means anything to "us"...? Glory be to GOD and to THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, ETC;...,is what you wants to hears or says...? Ear says... I hears and I says...? Hears and says what...? What follows or what would follows,etc; after singing Awilo Logomba,etc; on a bed with pillow or on a bed without pillows... I hope you won't start to borrow or borrows a hoe(from toes to toes...,why can't or why won't you use your toes...,o you foes or all ye foes-everywhere you goes...? Who would helps you to tows your toes...? Who would helps you to toes and tows your rows and cornrows or your rows like cornrows...? Tone tone semitones,tone tone tone semitones...?)-to hoes your rows and cornrows or to hoes your rows like cornrows...,especially when you don't have a hoe...? Look at your elbow... You are a Willow or like a Willow...? Let me see your window/windows...,or let me see from your window/windows... I want to see if you are a widow or if you would soon becomes a widow..., like what...or like a what...? Like Rainbow, a Rainbow or like an Iya Rainbow...? Did you have a bow or rainbow...?... Did you have a pillow or you are using pillows...? How low is your pillow/how low are you pillows,etc; before you begins or would begins to do bend down below...? Fire2Γ— down below...?... Toes/tows your rows or boat gently on the streams..., verily3Γ—; gently on the streams...?...
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Emmanuel30a: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
HoneySwag:
Congratulations to you dear, may the birth of your child open doors of endless blessings and may the Light of God forever shine in your home. Amen πŸ™
Lies... Laye yii, ko joo... Which God and which light passes out of here or here and there...? Which lights for GOD or which LIGHT of GOD and of THE LORD JESUS CHRIST...?... Dindinrin nio, you are doing well and your family are doing well...?...
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Simpubozz(m): 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
congratulations, God bless him all way up.
It’s still a mystery to me when couple can’t conceive , after they have both been examined to be fine medically, even spiritually self .
Make God no shame person
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Emmanuel30a: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
Simpubozz:
congratulations, God bless him all way up.
It’s still a mystery to me when couple can’t conceive , after they have both been examined to be fine medically, even spiritually self .
Make God no shame person
Mumu... You better... or why can't you go and set up a mystery ministry, or a ministry of mystery/for mystery hysterics or for mystery and hysterics/ministry and hysterics...,etc... Be the choleric cleric...of such ministry...
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by DrDunamis(m): 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

Congratulations 🎊 πŸ‘ πŸ’ πŸ₯³ 🎊 πŸ‘ πŸ’ πŸ₯³ 🎊 to you both but share do DNA
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by doctorsage: 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

And the YHWH remembered your family on this day...Congrats!
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
All I will say is Congratulations!!!

Hmmmm...9 years and no IVF.

Issoright
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Winicurl(f): 5:51am On Aug 25, 2023
Congratulations.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Foxie: 6:27am On Aug 25, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

Congratulations. God is worthy to be praised.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Exceed15: 10:54am On Aug 26, 2023
This child bring you more blessing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game / Am I Spoiling My 7-year Old Son? / Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.