Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth (29385 Views)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos) / Update on : Has My Wife Finally Moved On / Has My Wife Finally Moved On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:
It is with joy in my heart and a gladdened spirit,I wish to inform esteemed family section members that I am now a father of a bouncing boy given birth to buy my wife in the early hours of this morning smiley

We had tried for so long to have a baby,there were doubts creeping in from friends and family alike but our faith in God never wavered.It wasn't easy.My wife was having birth complications as the doctor said her pelvic region wasn't opening up enough to birth a child and that the baby was rightly positioned.Fear gripped me cheesy but I had to be a man and offer encouragement to my wife because she was already asking me if she dies while giving birth,will I marry another wife? cheesy cheesy Those complications took a lot of strength from her and finance from me and she spent some days in the hospital before she finally gave birth in the wee hours of this morning to the glory of God.Mother and baby in good health.

Thank you lord for your mercies.

Allahamdulilahi
Thanks to Allah
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by ekukeku(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congrats sir
I'm happy for u
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by daneni1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:
It is with joy in my heart and a gladdened spirit,I wish to inform esteemed family section members that I am now a father of a bouncing boy given birth to buy my wife in the early hours of this morning smiley

We had tried for so long to have a baby,there were doubts creeping in from friends and family alike but our faith in God never wavered.It wasn't easy.My wife was having birth complications as the doctor said her pelvic region wasn't opening up enough to birth a child and that the baby was rightly positioned.Fear gripped me cheesy but I had to be a man and offer encouragement to my wife because she was already asking me if she dies while giving birth,will I marry another wife? cheesy cheesy Those complications took a lot of strength from her and finance from me and she spent some days in the hospital before she finally gave birth in the wee hours of this morning to the glory of God.Mother and baby in good health.

Congratulations Chief!!! The resources to care for both of them will always be available.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
The quoted part made me laugh, congratulations to you and wifey.
MrUgo4christ111:

but I had to be a man and offer encouragement to my wife because she was already asking me if she dies while giving birth,will I marry another wife? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by BigDawsNet: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Lincton: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by isabi2lof: 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations 👏 to you both

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by babzlim(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations 🎊 bro God bless your home and bless you with more funds to take care of your home.

2 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by chi4paul: 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
God be praised

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Faposky95: 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
talented321:
I know u are overtaken by joy'' but i don't think posting the kid online is necessary for now.....
All the same u and ur wife are great and enduring people....
1. Op don't forget this part...... So so important.....

Call 09130937906 DNA guy.....

3 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by iscom(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations 🎊 🎉 🎈 🎊 🎁
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by jeromestarks: 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mindlog:

Hurt one, who has worked in a genetic testing practice? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is it not stupid to brag before a mortuary attendant? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Read about abroad and you will see that Nigerian hospital result can be questioned. It's best you conduct it under their guidance and guidelines if you don't want to face a lot of problems. Anyway,I don't expect you to understand.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by VTJN(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations

There are still responsible Men out there

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by lorenzos1: 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations Bros, I tap into your blessing

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by wellmax(m): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations to you and your family.

To all those waiting for similar good news, God will do it for you too.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by backtovillage: 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
grin grin cheesy
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by easzypeaszy(m): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations Sir
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by sunnymighty(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

Congrats bro! What God cannot do does not exist. God be praised!!!
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by dahmie2013: 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations. God bless the baby.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by kindmman(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
9 years no be joke o. My wife and I waited on God for two years so I know how it feels. Congratulations brother! May God be with you and your family.

4 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by OnonujuChrist(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
Wonderful 👍.. congratulations 👏.. glory to God.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Funjosh(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Kaffy2903(f): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
congratulations
God Almighty will protect the baby and God will provide for you
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Tobbyjug: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations.grace has finally found you.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Missyajoke(f): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

Congratulations sir
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Okeydioha(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

Thanks be to God bro and a big congratulations to u and ur beautiful wife. May God provide all that is needed to take care of the baby and may his birth brings and open door to ur family,once again congratulations.

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

Congratulations bro. This is excellent news
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Chibuzoripob: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
cool Thank you JESUS

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Achor1111(m): 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations.
I speak to your family, next child won't take more than 2yrs gap.

6 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by richkal(m): 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
All thanks to God almighty cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by wunmi590(m): 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
cool

Congratulations boss, may this joy be permanent...

The baby shall be a source of joy to your household and usher in a new siblings..

Big congratulations 🎊 once again

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by edward1106(m): 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

I am happy for you as I am for someone who just gave birth today to a baby girl after 13 years of waiting. Seriously, today is a very good day. I don drink beer tire. Make I go rest for work tomorrow.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage / Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia / Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.