Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

What Is This Eye-saw? Be Warned, It's.. (graphic!) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is This Eye-saw? Be Warned, It's.. (graphic!) (337 Views)

Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) / HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Eye-saw? Be Warned, It's.. (graphic!) by imagrg(m): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
I was taking a walk around my vicinity when I can across this boy by name, David with a horrible eye problem.

I couldn't help but to invite him and the mother to my house to find out exactly what the problem is.

The mother explained to me that the challenge started as swellings from the neck which was operated on. But later it escalated to the right eye.

They have no money for extra medical attention hence they left everything to fate.

David is an SS2 student of Ute Senior Secondary School in Benin City, Edo State.

He needs everyone's help. Anything offer would do; medical or in cash...no matter how small.

Please contact me and let me direct you to where David lives with his parents if you truly have the love of humanity in mind.

0 8 0...350...963..42

Or you can talk to David's mother on..

I have done my own portion to save a soul.

Re: What Is This Eye-saw? Be Warned, It's.. (graphic!) by Obainoman6: 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
u
Re: What Is This Eye-saw? Be Warned, It's.. (graphic!) by wittywriter: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
Disheartened...how true is this?

Wittyness
Re: What Is This Eye-saw? Be Warned, It's.. (graphic!) by illicit(m): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
shocked
Re: What Is This Eye-saw? Be Warned, It's.. (graphic!) by tobby20: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
imagrg:
I was taking a walk around my vicinity when I can across this boy by name, David with a horrible eye problem.

I couldn't help but to invite him and the mother to my house to find out exactly what the problem is.

The mother explained to me that the challenge started as swellings from the neck which was operated on. But later it escalated to the right eye.

They have no money for extra medical attention hence they left everything to fate.

David is an SS2 student of Ute Senior Secondary School in Benin City, Edo State.

He needs everyone's help. Anything offer would do; medical or in cash...no matter how small.

Please contact me and let me direct you to where David lives with his parents if you truly have the love of humanity in mind.

0 8 0...350...963..42

Or you can talk to David's mother on..

I have done my own portion to save a soul.

this is what our celebrities ought to be doing but no one mumu obo would use his money to buy stupid chain and una go dey hail am send aza make I send una fourty kay

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Antioxidants Encourage The Largely Body And Health / Nufinity / Students Infected With HIV/AIDS In Adamawa As Teacher Practicalises Biology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.