Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) (3973 Views)

What Is This Eye-saw? Be Warned, It's.. (graphic!) / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) / Scoochies (skushi) - Is It Really Good For My Health? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by Blake755: 2:12am On Oct 12, 2023
Please before you get addicted in a relationship please go for genotype test to avoid bringing innocent child and suffer them as a result of your own foolish mistake Even though you are getting old or you have have been single for long abeg go for test to know if you are compatible .
Despite of different campaign yet Nigeria is still one of the biggest number of sickle cell does it mean that the don't know about it or what is even better you aborted the baby when its still in the womb than to give birth and the child will start suffering what he doesn't know about .
Pic : she lost her life from leg ulcer dying for what is doesn't know anything about
#Sicklecell awareness
#check your genotype
Her only crime was she was born a warrior cry embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by 2Radii: 4:35am On Oct 12, 2023
Please wait....

Is that garnished indomie or what??

Don't tell me its someone's leg cus I won't believe you, if that should be someone's leg then the person should have died from the pains and discomfort long ago.

Please explain ursef sir.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by 2Radii: 4:37am On Oct 12, 2023
But wait op, how is leg ulcer related to sickle cell tins, what concerns genotype with leg ulcer??

6 Likes

Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by Mvnster: 4:43am On Oct 12, 2023
Its high time states houses of assembly pass laws banning marriage and child birth between as/ss couples. Children cant just come to life to suffer all manner of things because of two foolish adults.

2Radii:

But wait op, how is leg ulcer related to sickle cell tins, what concerns genotype with leg ulcer??
You dont have any friends with sickle cell that has leg ulcer? The pain is terrible and it does not even heal

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by orisa37: 4:57am On Oct 12, 2023
HE IS COMMITTING SUICIDE.
Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by OVB123: 5:36am On Oct 12, 2023
This is very terrible.
Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by Shedrack777: 5:47am On Oct 12, 2023
i wouldn't want to believe this op that genotype is the cause of this leg ulcer

3 Likes

Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by cenaman(m): 5:56am On Oct 12, 2023
Please censor the image

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by kevwemike: 6:02am On Oct 12, 2023
genotype doesn't relate to this leg ulcer abeg talk another thing

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by ikeno(m): 6:14am On Oct 12, 2023
Had my crisis, got admitted twice in two different hospitals, got 2 pints of blood transfusion at both hospitals, spend close to 500k at both all within a month.
Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by Blake755: 6:23am On Oct 12, 2023
2Radii:

Is like you don't know that leg ulcer is a silent killer
Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by Blake755: 6:30am On Oct 12, 2023
kevwemike:
genotype doesn't relate to this leg ulcer abeg talk another thing
Really genotype is the head of everything when a couple refused to know there genotype and ended up getting married they might both be AS
When the both meet the chances of them giving birth to anemia is high now if they child is an anemia that is when the problems start from it could lead to different complications including leg ulcer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by Blake755: 6:32am On Oct 12, 2023
2Radii:
Please wait....

Is that garnished indomie or what??

Don't tell me its someone's leg cus I won't believe you, if that should be someone's leg then the person should have died from the pains and discomfort long ago.

Please explain ursef sir.
Its complications from leg ulcer sadly she just passed on
Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by spinna: 6:34am On Oct 12, 2023
It is a certain injectable pain killer that causes this. The pain killer is very addictive, once hooked on it the victim will keep using it excessively even though it creates these types of sores at the injection site.

This is the link of this type of wound or infection to Sickle cell

This is why Nigerians should avoid receiving injections from pharmacist or nurses that are working alone. This is why only weed should be the limit of drug taking for pain, highness, etc

You can see how terrible addiction can be when you see this kind of results yet continue using ..it starts as sores from the injection spot

RIP to her

2Radii:

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by Blake755: 6:36am On Oct 12, 2023
Mvnster:
Its high time states houses of assembly pass laws banning marriage and child birth between as/ss couples. Children cant just come to life to suffer all manner of things because of two foolish adults.

You dont have any friends with sickle cell that has leg ulcer? The pain is terrible and it does not even heal
It's very bad worse part is that average Nigerians doesn't even know what is genotype 😭😭

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by Blake755: 6:44am On Oct 12, 2023
ikeno:
Had my crisis, got admitted twice in two different hospitals, got 2 pints of blood transfusion at both hospitals, spend close to 500k at both all within a month.
So sorry about that do you still get crisis
Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by ikeno(m): 6:51am On Oct 12, 2023
Blake755:

So sorry about that do you still get crisis
Have never had my crisis for a very long time but this was surprising to me cuz I always take care of myself.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by chidiebere2020(m): 6:56am On Oct 12, 2023
God
Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by Mvnster: 7:00am On Oct 12, 2023
Blake755:

It's very bad worse part is that average Nigerians doesn't even know what is genotype 😭😭
Churches and mosques need to do more for better public enlightenment.
Things like this should be on frontpage

3 Likes

Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by dkidd: 7:06am On Oct 12, 2023
ikeno:

Have never had my crisis for a very long time but this was surprising to me cuz I always take care of myself.
May God continue to keep u strong. Stop being violent abeg

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by Cassandraloius: 7:07am On Oct 12, 2023
Jeez! Please go to the hospital.
Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by Blake755: 7:20am On Oct 12, 2023
ikeno:

Omo my own worst oo painful part when i have leg ulcer my parents thinks it was spiritual attack you know naija parents the thing affected me so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by Blake755: 7:20am On Oct 12, 2023
Mvnster:

Churches and mosques need to do more for better public enlightenment.
Things like this should be on frontpage
The won't imagine at this era some states in Nigeria are still doing mass wedding chaii 💔💔
Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by Blake755: 7:23am On Oct 12, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Jeez! Please go to the hospital.
The person is already late i brought this here as part of sickle cell awareness let people know there genotype before getting married to avoid giving birth to sickle anemia it's very painful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by Cassandraloius: 7:26am On Oct 12, 2023
Blake755:

The person is already late i brought this here as part of sickle cell awareness let people know there genotype before getting married to avoid giving birth to sickle anemia it's very painful

Omg! cry
May his soul find rest.
Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by Blake755: 7:28am On Oct 12, 2023
Cassandraloius:

Omg! cry
May his soul find rest.
You could do much better when you advise people to know there genotype sickle cell is more than a disease it comes with emotional crisis financial crisis it could just be avoided
Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by Anal55: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2023
Bleep too sad suffering for someone else mistakes please mnd44 this should be moved to front page so that people will know how important genotype test is
Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by APOPTOSIS: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2023
For the die hard ignorant fellows who specialize in arguing everything, sickle cell can cause Leg ulcer.
I didn't have to read through the story to validate it.
Stop arguing and learn from fields you are alien to

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by PinkNature: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2023
2Radii:

Cancer?
Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2023
I think you’re right. Someone posted about getting addicted to a certain pain injection. Although he’s not SS, but the injection site was a mess and looked horrible. Be could heal once he stopped cause he’s got normal blood. But I don’t think such healing applies to sickle cell

spinna:
It is a certain injectable pain killer that causes this. The pain killer is very addictive, once hooked on it the victim will keep using it excessively even though it creates these types of sores at the injection site.

This is the link of this type of wound or infection to Sickle cell

This is why Nigerians should avoid receiving injections from pharmacist or nurses that are working alone. This is why only weed should be the limit of drug taking for pain, highness, etc

You can see how terrible addiction can be when you see this kind of results yet continue using ..it starts as sores from the injection spot

RIP to her

Re: Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) by jelel6: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2023
That is some sight. I couldn't comprehend what I was seeing at first. May God grant her all the peace and favour she never got to enjoy in this life.

Had a bout with malaria the last few days and I hated myself and the way I felt. I can't imagine how she'd feel towards the world having been dealt that unfortunate hand.

Couples should know the price sickle cell sufferers pay is greater than any love they have for each other.

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Amazing Benefits And Uses Of Honey / How To Use Miracle Seed For Fertility, Weight Loss And Infection / Tooth Ache! What Can I Take To Soothe The Pain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.