Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole (39313 Views)

France Becomes First Country To Make 'abortion' A Constitutional Right / Ugandan Paratroopers Crash Land On Spectators At 60th Independence / Bukele: El Salvador Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender, The First Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by kkins25(m): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
DatNaijaGuy:
I might be wrong, I think this is an unnecessarily power play between these so called super powers. India, a country ravaged with endemic poverty is spending so much for space exploration when millions of Indians can't eat twice a day and with millions of unemployed roaming the streets.
Third World countries need HDI and not this jamborees.
grin grin grin funny. It's like you don't know the nature of power on earth.
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by Abifarin16: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
MMWandali:
Great
Congratulations to India

It doesn't have to be US or Russia always

Naija can't even dream of it
Let us deal with insecuritu first.
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by GboyegaD(m): 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
DonroxyII:
Election is always beyond the electorate anywhere in the world cheesy

Whosoever wins is the one ordained by the Powers that Be ... That Power is Interested in Our Country from now On till Eternity !

From Tinubu Onwards, It will always get Better Not Just For Nigeria But Africa & Humanities Generally !

Abeg, I refuse to live in delusions. Anyways, I wish your thoughts come through.
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by YesDaddyTill203: 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

Your genius Tinubu has made Buhari look like a genius in less than 3 months, I can really see why you guys hate Peter Obi, darkness hates the light, that's why ...

We prefer Tinubu to your black cloth-wearing incompetent MOFO who left Anambra in the Stone Age. Obviously, you have never seen light in your life hence you wouldn't recognize it when you see one. Keep wailing and crying till 2031. That's your problem.

How a man who most Igbos called incompetent and a failure while he was in office, suddenly became a savior and a genius should be a course of study in tribal blindness/hypocrisy/sentiment at major Universities in Nigeria.
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by Tijani009: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
MMWandali:
Great
Congratulations to India

It doesn't have to be US or Russia always

Naija can't even dream of it

Sorry we could not fit doing it
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by lawalmovichhhh: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
abeg were naija wan land
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by correctguy101(m): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
1Alex:
It's a lie. Nigeria is the first country to land on Moon, sun, jupiter and venus.

grin grin

Yeye pesin... grin grin
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by Greenfaces: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
DatNaijaGuy:
I might be wrong, I think this is an unnecessarily power play between these so called super powers. India, a country ravaged with endemic poverty is spending so much for space exploration when millions of Indians can't eat twice a day and with millions of unemployed roaming the streets.
this could open up avenues to generate revenue. Maybe. Technology is power in 21st century

2 Likes

Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by Pootle: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2023
the money spent on this mission would have gone a long way in helping alot of poor ppl in India

1 Like

Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by Undisputed147: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
This is very incredible.. India have my 5 ✨✨✨✨✨ for this great achievement. More blessings to Indians and more blessings to my country Nigeria
WriterNig:

1 Like

Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by rationalhuman(m): 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2023
You are wrong, It is First to land on South Pole (Dark side) of the moon. That is the most difficult place to land due to various reasons like too many craters, Challenging to scan, target and execute soft landing on that place.

Israel failed
Japan Failed
Russia Failed

Agbeni33:
Hello Op..just to correct something.

India is not the first country to land on the moon's Lunar pole. India is number 4 in the world. The following countries got there before India.

America
China
Soviet union
India.

1 Like

Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by AfroHypeMedia: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2023
DatNaijaGuy:
Nigerians with negative emotions. Instead of congratulating India 🇮🇳 on their latest scientific achievement and space exploration, you are reminding them of their poor population and poverty. Nigerians think they know everything when they should keep quiet 🤫.

2 Likes

Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by Khyrvxjzy: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

You don't know me so you can't call me a poor man, besides I hope your support for Tinubu Tinubu has taken all your family and relatives out of poverty....

bro you are poor and i am not supporting tinubu
am telling you a poor man should not support politician
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by DonroxyII: 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
GboyegaD:

Abeg, I refuse to live in delusions. Anyways, I wish your thoughts come through.
This ain't Delusions ... It will happen within Your eyes if you haven't clock 50s.
Bookmark this Thread & Sync it to Your Google account ...Or Safe am for a place in your memories ... You will laugh & smile at Last, Amen.

Tinubu is the beginning of course it won't start like Disney buy it's gonna be much more beautiful than Disney ....

Trust Me, Walahi I swear !
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by Brendaniel: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

[b]
We prefer Tinubu [/b]to your black cloth-wearing incompetent MOFO who left Anambra in the Stone Age. Obviously, you have never seen light in your life hence you wouldn't recognize it when you see one. Keep wailing and crying till 2031. That's your problem.

How a man who most Igbos called incompetent and a failure while he was in office, suddenly became a savior and a genius should be a course of study in tribal blindness/hypocrisy/sentiment at major Universities in Nigeria.

Same way you preferred Buhari to Jonathan and we can see how it ended, you keep choosing nonsense leaders because of tribe and religion, I feel it was your type and leaders like Tinubu that kept Africa backwards for centuries till whites came and colonized Africa.

You people fight the ones who want progress just for bragging rights without anything to show for, same way Almajiri's in the north bragged having Buhari in power with nothing to show for and took the country backwards just for bragging rights.

The same thing you people are doing for Tinubu, in just 3 months we can all see the effects.....

1 Like

Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
DatNaijaGuy:

So also Nigeria with its vast wealth and mineral is being divulge of corrupt leaders and politicians with the help of Britain milking the nation dry and impoverishing the masses!
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by Brendaniel: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

bro you are poor and i am not supporting tinubu
am telling you a poor man should not support politician

Proof of evidence that I am poor?
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by keymatt(m): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
For more lies, text NASA to 911 🤣 🤣 🤣
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by Janyves(m): 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
Maybe someday..... Naija will venture the interstellar way. Presently most of our voyages are [/b] Metaphysical................. [b]
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by Khyrvxjzy: 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

Proof of evidence that I am poor?

only poor people support politician so you are poor
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by Abagworo(m): 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
Our immediate elder brother India. The only nation with more shanty towns and Keke than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by Risingblue008(m): 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
And we dey here dey fight heards men and bandits wey APC nuture for this lovely country
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by gentlegeno(m): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
Were they competing?
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by jackie111(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
New Indian movie loading
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by Brendaniel: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

only poor people support politician so you are poor

P-square, Timaya den be poor people abi?

Oga park well jare....
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by YesDaddyTill203: 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

Same way you preferred Buhari to Jonathan and we can see how it ended, you keep choosing nonsense leaders because of tribe and religion, I feel it was your type and leaders like Tinubu that kept Africa backwards for centuries till whites came and colonized Africa.

You people fight the ones who want progress just for bragging rights without anything to show for, same way Almajiri's in the north bragged having Buhari in power with nothing to show for and took the country backwards just for bragging rights.

The same thing you people are doing for Tinubu, in just 3 months we can all see the effects.....

Stop spewing trash. The one and only reason why you and others are crying and wailing for Obi is simply because he's IGBO. Nothing else. This is all about an IPOB IGBO agenda. Stop your asinine excuses and hypocrisy.
For your information, the economy was not great under Jonathan either, and the world economy has taken a nose dive since then.
Maybe you have never left your village before, but I can tell you right now that even the best economies in the world are struggling right now.
One day an Igbo man or woman will be the President of Nigeria, but it will not be this incompetent, fake statistic, pathological liar, religious fanatical transgender Obi. NO WAY.

BTW, when it's all said and one, Tinubu will be the best President that Nigeria has ever had. Take that to the bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by onomeabuja: 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
WriterNig:
👍🏻 Like for India, share for Nigeria
Walahi u really mumu with this Ur likes & shares undecided

1 Like

Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by Litmus: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
Funny Nigerians celebrating India that didn't let thire poor breath. When Nigeria sent her first satellites to space by collaborating with British universities publicly, just as India no doubt achieved this feat by having Americans, Brits and Russians collaborating with them but in secrete, Nigerians were shouting, " Nonsense, na satalite we go chop?". Nigerians were up in arm ably abetted by the likes of Bill gates, saying that money was being spent on vanity project, that Nigeria must first feed the poor. We must let the poor bweeed! Pressure was put on government to cut spending on Nigeria's space program.

Well, India's poor that didn't breath then are now inhaling and exhaling with pride today! Tomorrow they will return to suffocating but due to India daring and investing in areas that they have stopped listening to the West telling them not to invest in, India's poor will breath plenty in future. Who knows they may one day breath Martian air when they land on Mars.

2 Likes

Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by Jlow2: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
And Nigeria is still battling with 18th century challenges, electricity, roads, healthcare, portable water, infrastructures, very unfortunate for Nigeria India that believes in hindu re in space already
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by Brendaniel: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Stop spewing trash. The one and only reason why you and others are crying and wailing for Obi is simply because he's IGBO. Nothing else. This is all about an IPOB IGBO agenda. Stop your asinine excuses and hypocrisy.
For your information, the economy was not great under Jonathan either, and the world economy has taken a nose dive since then.
Maybe you have never left your village before, but I can tell you right now that even the best economies in the world are struggling right now.
One day an Igbo man or woman will be the President of Nigeria, but it will not be this incompetent, fake statistic, pathological liar, religious fanatical transgender Obi. NO WAY.

BTW, when it's all said and one, Tinubu will be the best President that Nigeria has ever had. Take that to the bank.

I never supported Jonathan either but Buhari made it worse and Tinubu has come and destroy it, if you call what Buhari did a good job then can you say amen that people will do the same kind of job you pay them to render to you, and for Tinubu he is is the worst wrongest person to ever become president of Nigeria at this time, he is even worse than Buhari.

In just 3 months he has outdone Buhari grin
Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by Sagay212: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
What next after landing in whatever phucking area of the moon? Will it stop the extreme poverty in India, will stop their men from being perverts and rapists? Instead of using that money to better the lives of their people, they are going to the moon for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole by Bravepenis: 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
The generation of a million or two million years to come will see our efforts as a genius

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) / Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit / US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.