Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System (8932 Views)

TECNO Partners VOGUE To Capture β€˜style In Motion’ At London Fashion Week / Tecno Partners The Amazing Klef Academy, Trains Creatives In Photography MasterC / TECNO Partners Easybuy To Offer Instalment Plan With Just 30% Initial Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by Breastfeed: 5:58am On Aug 29, 2023
chickenfoot:
surely it will be a banger, the camera will be something else entirely.
yes o, I expected that tech to come on the Phantom or Camon series
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by omasanbobo(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
chickenfoot:
this is also a picture taken with the Camon series
De play, this photo lack details.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by AmadorSays: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2023
Partnerships like these are those we love to see, nice from this brand.
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by AmadorSays: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2023
Breastfeed:
surely it will, we just have to wait and see
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by tafat: 11:48am On Sep 01, 2023
Awesome, I will love to see what this collaboration will produce.
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by 0xAaron: 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
This is very creative
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by KingUka: 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
DanyelAmeh:
Nice one. This is good for we who can't afford high priced devices.

Budget devices wey choke
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by Franktom247(m): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
omasanbobo:

How so?
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by KeplersCross: 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
newwise1:
Techno getting better than iphone grin
Lol, relax first grin grin
Them never reach yet but they're indeed making progress along the way and it's actually great
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by IzuKiba77: 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
KennethEnyi:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tecno is forever trash
Lol, oga you dey vex ooh
But did you really read the article though,
"multi-skin tone portrait and colour science"
Empowering a university with a project like this, not every smartphone brands can do this though and I'm sure deep down you know it
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by PotterJokes44: 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
KeplersCross:

Lol, relax first grin grin
Them never reach yet but they're indeed making progress along the way and it's actually great

A very long way to go but being on the right track is never easy, it's not easy moving forward despite every obstacle along the way, I mean I commend them for actually being productive, no device dey give back to back updates like tecno and that's fr.... They're trying to exceed expectations lol
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by koskilala: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
porthouse7:
camera, screen, OS update
TECNO got all these too now.
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by Jacku: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
Nice!!
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by Jacku: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
This company is constantly doing the best for us so that we can enjoy value for money, yet some people will come and talk anyhow
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by Jacku: 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
0xAaron:
This is very creative
I swear
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by Jacku: 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
livebyday:
All these kafirs and their lies 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

It's so unfortunate how these people mak substandard products and use lies to market them

Strive for a halal life
what's your proof that it's a lie? Cos you can literally check online to confirm this
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by Cheezzyy: 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
Tecno be doing the most
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by Yinksy09(m): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
Great partnership
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by porthouse7(f): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
koskilala:
TECNO got all these too now.
Tecno na phone? Compared to pixel the original android phone
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by Yinksy09(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
That’s goodnews.
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by chickenfoot: 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
omasanbobo:

Make I hear word abeg, below is a picture taken by the almighty galaxy s23 ultra cheesy
so? Does that make the Camon series less clearer?
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by chickenfoot: 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
Breastfeed:
yes o, e go really make sense.
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by chickenfoot: 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
omasanbobo:

how? E no clear?
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by Breastfeed: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
chickenfoot:
yes o, e go really make sense.
sure thing, that will really be amazing to see.
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by chickenfoot: 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2023
Breastfeed:
sure thing, that will really be amazing to see.
yes o, it surely will.
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by koskilala: 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
porthouse7:
Tecno na phone? Compared to pixel the original android phone
oh please, TECNO na beta brand abeg
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by koskilala: 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
chickenfoot:
how? E no clear?
good question
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by tafat: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
chickenfoot:
so? Does that make the Camon series less clearer?
co ask, he's talking like the camera of the Camon series isn't that clear.
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by chickenfoot: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
tafat:
co ask, he's talking like the camera of the Camon series isn't that clear.
I wonder o, people have to understand that any in the Camon series promises and amazing camera.
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by tafat: 8:08am On Dec 02, 2023
chickenfoot:
I wonder o, people have to understand that any in the Camon series promises and amazing camera.
yes o, the Camon series are mainly camera centric
Re: TECNO Partners University Of Leeds To Improve Multi Skin Tone Imaging System by chickenfoot: 5:25am On Dec 04, 2023
tafat:
yes o, the Camon series are mainly camera centric
no be lie, their other specs are awesome too though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? / What Makes Your Mobile Phone Special? / Samsung, Tecno, Huawai Led In Africa's Smartphone Sales As Growth Slowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.