Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Your Name Is 'yahweh" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Name Is 'yahweh" (238 Views)

Allah Is Yahweh (there Is No Muslim Jesus) / Is Yahweh As Powerful As Humans? / Why Is Yahweh Hypocritical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Name Is 'yahweh" by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
Can we have a minute of silent to pray for those whose lives have gone this month ?
Re: Your Name Is 'yahweh" by GodSaklek(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2023
Newshome:

Can we have a minute of silent to pray for those whose lives.

Yahweh and satan are the same person,yahweh is the same person as satan, he is a giant winged humanoid that once lived on earth during the time of homo erectus about 4billions years ago,he came to explore the planet earth alongside his colleague gods such as atum,euphrate,chimedis,euclaud,chaleb,murmur(the only black god among them) other gods later arrive such as Ra,cronus,vishnu,El,zeus,odin,moloch,brahmah,enki,eshu,shiva,enlil,olorun,hades,chinala,nagwu and others,many goddessed also came,they have many giants wingless offsprings(nephilims or demi-gods) such as Aris,thor,attis,bongo,baalim,sango,faulkin(later born as homo erectus jesus),amadioha,solomon,cherubim,oduduwa,seth,ogun etc.. Yahweh real name is nymphidis,he was later called satan and his followers later call him yahweh,jehova,alsadur,he lives on mount bethel,he fathered twins cherubim and seraphim,waldis and other offsprings.
Re: Your Name Is 'yahweh" by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 24, 2023
Is God not the alpha and omega ?
Re: Your Name Is 'yahweh" by GodSaklek(m): 9:22am On Aug 24, 2023
Newshome:
Is God not the alpha and omega ?

which god you are talking about?,because the universe(the greatest light) created all this gods i mentioned, and everything inside the universe,including us.. So,which god u are talking about?
Re: Your Name Is 'yahweh" by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 24, 2023
God is only one but gods are alot , are you saying you don't know the difference between my God and those gods ?
Re: Your Name Is 'yahweh" by GodSaklek(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2023
Newshome:
God is only one but gods are alot , are you saying you don't know the difference between my God and those gods ?
Your God?, do u mean satan(yahweh)?,its better to worship your head instead of yahweh(nymphidis),the consuming fire himself,the god of fire,the author of confusion,the evil genius,the god of war,the devil himself.
yahweh or any other gods can't physicaly visit the earth unless they wil be born as homo sapiens,he and few are currently in a world of nowhere(not existing again),u are powerful than yahweh..
have u ever think why yahweh cant kill the satan to end the humanity pain?,why he allow the suppose satan to enter the eden to cause more trouble?,he said the same satan will be the one punishing souls inside his own created hell fire?,definetly,the satan wil never die,why he deliberatly put the forbiden tree inside the eden,bible mention that satan and yehweh always comunicate,Lol cheesy cheesy.. I can give u a link where u can read his real story if u want..
Re: Your Name Is 'yahweh" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
I have freedom because I worship king of freedom "God" , why do you like king of prison "Satan " ?
Re: Your Name Is 'yahweh" by GodSaklek(m): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
Newshome:
I have freedom because I worship king of freedom "God" , why do you like king of prison "Satan " ?

If yahweh is the one u are reffering as king of freedom u are woshiping,u totally missed it,because satan is the same yahweh u are worshiping,old writtens mentioned him as satan but only for those that edits the book splits the name,and make satan an opposite of yahweh,whereas it the same person,even u can see the traces of that in the bible of nowadays,let me give u a reference that wil burst your brain. Read = 2nd samuel 24 v 1 to 4.
Then read = 1st chronicle 21 v 1 to 5.
compare both verses,u will see that he's the same person given orders to his servants. Many of this full bible,maybe those that re-edits the book didnt notice this and some few others. What u need is to use ur brain,everythng wil work for u on earth,leave those lies,follow ur culture instead.
Re: Your Name Is 'yahweh" by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
Is this difficult their is "love" and their is "hatred", my own is love, which one is your own ?
Re: Your Name Is 'yahweh" by 1Satanist: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
GodSaklek aka Robnecter:

If yahweh is the one u are reffering as king of freedom u are woshiping,u totally missed it,because satan is the same yahweh u are worshiping,old writtens mentioned him as satan but only for those that edits the book splits the name,and make satan an opposite of yahweh,whereas it the same person,even u can see the traces of that in the bible of nowadays,let me give u a reference that wil burst your brain. Read = 2nd samuel 24 v 1 to 4.
compare both verses,u will see that he's the same person given orders to his servants. Many of this full bible,maybe those that re-edits the book didnt notice this and some few others. What u need is to use ur brain,everythng wil work for u on earth,leave those lies,follow ur culture instead.

@Newshome don't mind this olden days thief. He is just a confused ode who thinks another Nairalander is his god

The fufu brain scammed me 5k.
Re: Your Name Is 'yahweh" by 1Satanist: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
GodSaklek:

Your God?, do u mean satan(yahweh)?,its better to worship your head instead of yahweh(nymphidis),the consuming fire himself,the god of fire,the author of confusion,the evil genius,the god of war,the devil himself.
yahweh or any other gods can't physicaly visit the earth unless they wil be born as homo sapiens,he and few are currently in a world of nowhere(not existing again),u are powerful than yahweh..
have u ever think why yahweh cant kill the satan to end the humanity pain?,why he allow the suppose satan to enter the eden to cause more trouble?,he said the same satan will be the one punishing souls inside his own created hell fire?,definetly,the satan wil never die,why he deliberatly put the forbiden tree inside the eden,bible mention that satan and yehweh always comunicate,Lol cheesy cheesy.. I can give u a link where u can read his real story if u want..

Shut up there before ordinary ogun kee you.

You want to tell us the real story according to who? Where did you read it from... hmmmmm let me gusss your Port Harcort based lesbian goddess told you the story here right on her thread grin grin grin

Oga that woman sells cement and cosmetics for a living. Go and make money and stop fooling your beards

Mugu!

cc: Newshome
Re: Your Name Is 'yahweh" by 1Satanist: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
GodSaklek:

Yahweh and satan are the same person,yahweh is the same person as satan, he is a giant winged humanoid that once lived on earth during the time of homo erectus about 4billions years ago,he came to explore the planet earth alongside his colleague gods such as atum,euphrate,chimedis,euclaud,chaleb,murmur(the only black god among them) other gods later arrive such as Ra,cronus,vishnu,El,zeus,odin,moloch,brahmah,enki,eshu,shiva,enlil,olorun,hades,chinala,nagwu and others,many goddessed also came,they have many giants wingless offsprings(nephilims or demi-gods) such as Aris,thor,attis,bongo,baalim,sango,faulkin(later born as homo erectus jesus),amadioha,solomon,cherubim,oduduwa,seth,ogun etc.. Yahweh real name is nymphidis,he was later called satan and his followers later call him yahweh,jehova,alsadur,he lives on mount bethel,he fathered twins cherubim and seraphim,waldis and other offsprings.

Satan your papa and mama are the same person. Na all of una follow dey sell hot water for hell fire but na just one god go kee all of un.

The god ogun who bows before Gold Almighty whose name is Jehovah. grin grin grin
Re: Your Name Is 'yahweh" by 1Satanist: 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
GodSaklek:

which god you are talking about?,because the universe(the greatest light) created all this gods i mentioned, and everything inside the universe,including us.. So,which god u are talking about?

We are talking about just one god who is under Jehovah God of heaven and earth.

We are talking of ogun.

Las las na ogun go kee you and all scammers like you. E no better for you if you no refund me my money
Re: Your Name Is 'yahweh" by Dtruthspeaker: 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
GodSaklek:

Your head is full of charcoal since you are not able to process the difference between the 2 scriptures in which they both show one of the instances where God was punishing David for his sins and the second one shows how God punished him by allowing Satan to bring calamity on him, when God is no longer your fotress and strong tower. Which was why David cried out "O Lord, why hast thou forsaken me"/thou hast chastised me sore".

So, you have blasphemed God, so you are finished!

1 Like

Re: Your Name Is 'yahweh" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
I like light and not darkness, what about you ?
Re: Your Name Is 'yahweh" by JohnNgene: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
FOR MY GOD SO LOVES SATAN

1. For my God so loves Satan that after Satan waged a war in heaven, He used Archangel Michael to cast Satan out from heaven down to earth INSTEAD OF KILLING SATAN.

2. For my God so loves Satan that He cursed Adam and Eve INSTEAD OF KILLING SATAN .

3. For my God so loves Satan that He drowned the whole world with a flood for 40 days and 40 nights INSTEAD OF KILLING SATAN.

4. For my God so loves Satan that He destroyed the unity of the people by causing division of their languages at Babel INSTEAD OF KILLING SATAN.

5. For my God so loves Satan that He gave Satan permission to kill Job's children and leave Job in an ọdi-ndu-ọnwu-ka-mma situation INSTEAD OF KILLING SATAN.

6. For my God so loves Satan that He impregnated a virgin and then sacrificed his only begotten son on a cross INSTEAD OF KILLING SATAN.

7. For my God so loves Satan that we Judaists, Christians and Muslims have been killing ourselves and non-religious people in the name of my God for more than 2,000 years INSTEAD OF KILLING SATAN.

(1) (Reply)

The Tree In The Middle / If The Bible Will Take Africans To Heaven, Will The White Man Bring It To Africa / Seek Clearance From God Before You Relocate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.