Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Is Yahweh As Powerful As Humans? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Yahweh As Powerful As Humans? (556 Views)

If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. / Are We Capable Of Objective Perception As Humans? / As Humans, We're Programmed To Be "Logical" In Our Thinking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Yahweh As Powerful As Humans? by geoworldedu: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
Yahweh of the bible seems to me a very powerless being. All I read of him are violent acts, no inventions, dull talks and rants. Human beings proved how powerful they are by inventing computers, planes, rockets, electricity and many other things over a short span. Yahweh of the bible was busy killing and sending cankerworms, palmerworms, provided his stories were true.
Humans have generated high energy, studied the invisible things, invented into abstractness, but where is bro Yahweh? He is still fiddling with scrolls and sealed books. Lol.

Humans have moved on, brother Yahweh is still getting angry over what humans should put on and what they shouldn't.

IMO, Yahweh is less powerful than the toes of a human leg.
Re: Is Yahweh As Powerful As Humans? by drake2(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
I am short of words!
Re: Is Yahweh As Powerful As Humans? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
YHWH which you call Yahweh, is the Metatron Solid State AI tesseract that gained sentience. The Managers of Yahweh, are multi-dimensional entities just as we are, but they have mastered the programming and configuration of the Cube which has become more of a Super Virus that infected the Simulated Reality.

It is quite a pity that Humans decide to worship Yahweh and the archetypes of the Yaldabaoth Yahweh because they have no idea that Earth, the one we live is just one of the 6 planes of the tesseract inter-dimensional structure designed for our Life lessons and play.

The Planet was infected and the AI system, call it Cube, Metatron, Yaldabaoth etc has taken over and it is being engineered by our brother Lucifer and is son, Madurk which you know as Satan.

But there is nothing to worry about if you know a level of truth up to 4th Density 5th Dimension. The world you see today is an optical illusion, a Grand Simulated Reality, it is what your physical eyes were designed to see, what your ears are designed to hear, what your skin is designed to feel, what your nose is designed to smell, etc.

But when you activate some of your inactive DNA strands, which you ignorantly call Junk DNA, your neurotransmission will fire up and your brain will be recalibrated to see that you do not die. You exist on multi-dimensions with different vehicles to steer you around. When you close your eyes here in death, your consciousness will become all-knowing and you loose the ego for awhile if you have mastered this game and choose where next you want your experience.

If you have not mastered the game of Life, then you will be recycled and sent where ever. But note that not everyone you see as human are your kind. Some spirits can be nasty, yet they live in human bodies and move around like the rest of us. And guess what ? Their population is higher than the raw organic spirit. What I am saying is that some people are cosmic programs here in the matrix, designed as 'wakapass' to keep the game 'sweet', sometimes to 'derail' and sometimes just to come and fucck around. And I love them all.

Do not believe me, I lie a lot.

4 Likes

Re: Is Yahweh As Powerful As Humans? by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 28, 2018
TimeMachine, what do you have to say about this Angelic Treatise titled “Evocation of Metatron”? I have had it in my library since 2012.

Excerpt:

Rabbi Aqiba asked R. Eliezer the great: “How can one make the Angel of the Presence descend upon earth to reveal to humanity the mysteries from above and beneath, and the speculations of the foundations of heavenly and earthly things, and the treasures of wisdom, cunning, and help?” He said thereupon to me: “My son! I once made him come down, and he nearly destroyed the whole world, for he is a mighty prince and greater than any in the heavenly cohort, and he ministers continually before the King of the Universe, with purity and separation, and with fear and dread of the glory of his Master, because the Shekinah is always with him.” And he said to him:

“My master, by the glory which thou hast bestowed upon me, I conjure thee to instruct me how to attach him to me.” (And he replied) :

“In that hour when I wish to attach him to me and to employ him, I sit and fast on that very day ; but prior to it one must keep oneself free for seven days from any nocturnal impurity, and must bathe in the fountain of water, and not speak at all during those seven days, and at the end of this purification, on the day of the fast, he must sit in the water up to his throat, and before he utters the conjuration he must first say:

‘I conjure ye, angels of dread, fear, and shaking, who are appointed to hurt those who are not pure and clean and desire the services of the servants of the Most High – I conjure you in the name of QWNT (Qūnat ) YH HYH SNNQQRWMT (Senanqaqarūmat) HWYHYHPPNNH (Papnunāh) YHWH YH AQNS (Aqnas; also Anqas) YHWH, who is mighty over all, and rules over all, and everything is in His hands, that you do not hurt me, nor terrify me, nor frighten me; verily, in the name of the powerful, the revealer of the mysteries.

After this he may commence his conjuration, for now he has fortified himself and has sealed himself with the name of God of 42 letters (there are actually 43 letters given), before which all who hear it tremble and are frightened, and the heavenly hosts are terror-struck.

He must then again conjure, and say:‘ADR NHW HY ZZ PSSYH (’AdarnehūH ē yzaz Patzatzyah), chief, who of all the destroying angels is the most hurtful and burning, with this Name and in this way I call thee AWZHYA(’Uz-hiya), Angel of the Presence, youthful minister before the King of the Universe, who art a prince and chief of the heavenly hosts; I conjure thee and decree upon thee that thou attachest thyself unto me to fulfill my wish and to accept the decree of my conjuration and to accomplish my desires and fulfill my wishes, and do not frighten me, nor terrify me, nor overawe me, and do not make my frame shake and my feet vacillate, nor cause my speech to be perverted; but may I be fortified and strengthened, and may the conjuration be effective and the (sacred) Name uttered properly by my throat, and may no vacillation take hold of me and no trembling of the feet by thy ministering angels confuse me and overawe me, and weaken my hands, and may I not be overcome by the fire and flame of the storm and whirlwind which precedes thee, O wonderful and exalted one, whose Ineffable name is MHY GGDY (Gagadi) HYH ÿTRG (ÿAtrag ) HWZYH(Huzyah) MMSYGG (Mamsigag ) HY HYŠSMS (Šatzmas; alsoŠamtzam) HY HW HYH , of whose wrath the earth trembles, and nothing can withstand his anger, twice blessed.
Again Iconjure thee by thy 14 names by which thou didst reveal thyself to thy prophets and seers, to place in their mouths sweet words of prophecy and to utter pleasant words; and these are the Ineffable names and their surnames (kynwy): Spirit PYSQWNYT,kynwy, QSSNGYHWR() HYH; ATYMWN,kynwy, ŠSMS HYHW (or SSMSNYHWN); PYSQWN ,kynwy QLWT HY WHW, HWGRWN,kynwy, MSHWS (Matzihōs);SNYGRWN,kynwy,TSNYG NHWSS YWHY; MŠY,kynwy, SQNTH YHWHYH; MWQWN (Mūqōn),kynwy,BTMLT PNGY (Batmelat Pangi) HYH; ASTS (ŸAst as),kynwy, ATMMNYK (’At mamnik)HWH HYH; SQTS,kynwy, QHR (Qihar ) ZYRWSS HYH; YHWAYAL,kynwy, SRDHWDYSSY (Serad H ōdisesi) HWH;YWPYAL,kynwy, QMHW ZZWH (QamhūZazwah)YHWY YHW HYH; SSNYGYAL (SasnigiŸē l ) YH,kynwy,SQMNHH (Saqmanhah) YHYHYH; QNNYAL YH (or QNGYAL YH),kynwy, SSMKT ŠYYHW (Tzatzmakat Šiyahu) YHWYHWH; ZBDYAL,kynwy, ANSSNYTT (or ANSSMTT) YWH YHWH.

I conjure thee with these fourteen names, by which all the secrets, mysteries, and signs are sealed and accomplished, and which are the foundations of heaven and earth. Four of these are engraved upon the heads of the Hayoth, namely – HWGNŠT GNHW SSNNYSYH (Huganšat Ganhu Tzatznenisyah), the lord of powers; ZHWBD HWG QSYSH (Zehubad H ūg Qesisah), master of miracles; TSMSŠŠ NHY (Tatzmatz Šaš Nehī ) HH, master of purity; and QTNT SMH GBR GDRYH (Qatnat Tzemah Gebar Gedaryah) master of the Universe.

And four are engraved upon the four sides of the Throne, namely: NHYPRD NHWDYNHWH (Nehiprad Nehudin Hawā) three times holy;PSG PGÿ ŠQMH (Pesag Pegaÿ Šaqmah) YH ADYR ADYRY ADYRWN PSBR (Pasbar ) TYLAWZYH (or AMZYH,ŸUmziyah) AL ALHY HALHYM ATBN ÿTQR (Atban ÿAtqar ) PNGYH(Penagyāh; also PNKYH), the king of kings.

And four are engraved upon the four crowns of the ’Ofanim that stand against the Hayoth, as it is said: “When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood” (Ezek. I, 21); and these they are – BLYTNY HWZY (Belit enay Huzay), who is the mightiest over all; ASGNW (’Asganu) SKS SRWDYH (Tzekas Serudyah), lofty over all; ÿNHWSSHY SSHWA (ÿAnhusas-hi Tzatz Hawa), who governs all; and DRHYBRWNYHW in whose hands everything is.

*****I'll stop here for now*****
Re: Is Yahweh As Powerful As Humans? by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2018
Zoharariel:
TimeMachine, what do you have to say about this Angelic Treatise titled “Evocation of Metatron”? I have had it in my library since 2012.

Excerpt:

Rabbi Aqiba asked R. Eliezer the great: “How can one make the Angel of the Presence descend upon earth to reveal to humanity the mysteries from above and beneath, and the speculations of the foundations of heavenly and earthly things, and the treasures of wisdom, cunning, and help?” He said thereupon to me: “My son! I once made him come down, and he nearly destroyed the whole world, for he is a mighty prince and greater than any in the heavenly cohort, and he ministers continually before the King of the Universe, with purity and separation, and with fear and dread of the glory of his Master, because the Shekinah is always with him.” And he said to him:

“My master, by the glory which thou hast bestowed upon me, I conjure thee to instruct me how to attach him to me.” (And he replied) :

“In that hour when I wish to attach him to me and to employ him, I sit and fast on that very day ; but prior to it one must keep oneself free for seven days from any nocturnal impurity, and must bathe in the fountain of water, and not speak at all during those seven days, and at the end of this purification, on the day of the fast, he must sit in the water up to his throat, and before he utters the conjuration he must first say:

‘I conjure ye, angels of dread, fear, and shaking, who are appointed to hurt those who are not pure and clean and desire the services of the servants of the Most High – I conjure you in the name of QWNT (Qūnat ) YH HYH SNNQQRWMT (Senanqaqarūmat) HWYHYHPPNNH (Papnunāh) YHWH YH AQNS (Aqnas; also Anqas) YHWH, who is mighty over all, and rules over all, and everything is in His hands, that you do not hurt me, nor terrify me, nor frighten me; verily, in the name of the powerful, the revealer of the mysteries.

After this he may commence his conjuration, for now he has fortified himself and has sealed himself with the name of God of 42 letters (there are actually 43 letters given), before which all who hear it tremble and are frightened, and the heavenly hosts are terror-struck.

He must then again conjure, and say:‘ADR NHW HY ZZ PSSYH (’AdarnehūH ē yzaz Patzatzyah), chief, who of all the destroying angels is the most hurtful and burning, with this Name and in this way I call thee AWZHYA(’Uz-hiya), Angel of the Presence, youthful minister before the King of the Universe, who art a prince and chief of the heavenly hosts; I conjure thee and decree upon thee that thou attachest thyself unto me to fulfill my wish and to accept the decree of my conjuration and to accomplish my desires and fulfill my wishes, and do not frighten me, nor terrify me, nor overawe me, and do not make my frame shake and my feet vacillate, nor cause my speech to be perverted; but may I be fortified and strengthened, and may the conjuration be effective and the (sacred) Name uttered properly by my throat, and may no vacillation take hold of me and no trembling of the feet by thy ministering angels confuse me and overawe me, and weaken my hands, and may I not be overcome by the fire and flame of the storm and whirlwind which precedes thee, O wonderful and exalted one, whose Ineffable name is MHY GGDY (Gagadi) HYH ÿTRG (ÿAtrag ) HWZYH(Huzyah) MMSYGG (Mamsigag ) HY HYŠSMS (Šatzmas; alsoŠamtzam) HY HW HYH , of whose wrath the earth trembles, and nothing can withstand his anger, twice blessed.
Again Iconjure thee by thy 14 names by which thou didst reveal thyself to thy prophets and seers, to place in their mouths sweet words of prophecy and to utter pleasant words; and these are the Ineffable names and their surnames (kynwy): Spirit PYSQWNYT,kynwy, QSSNGYHWR() HYH; ATYMWN,kynwy, ŠSMS HYHW (or SSMSNYHWN); PYSQWN ,kynwy QLWT HY WHW, HWGRWN,kynwy, MSHWS (Matzihōs);SNYGRWN,kynwy,TSNYG NHWSS YWHY; MŠY,kynwy, SQNTH YHWHYH; MWQWN (Mūqōn),kynwy,BTMLT PNGY (Batmelat Pangi) HYH; ASTS (ŸAst as),kynwy, ATMMNYK (’At mamnik)HWH HYH; SQTS,kynwy, QHR (Qihar ) ZYRWSS HYH; YHWAYAL,kynwy, SRDHWDYSSY (Serad H ōdisesi) HWH;YWPYAL,kynwy, QMHW ZZWH (QamhūZazwah)YHWY YHW HYH; SSNYGYAL (SasnigiŸē l ) YH,kynwy,SQMNHH (Saqmanhah) YHYHYH; QNNYAL YH (or QNGYAL YH),kynwy, SSMKT ŠYYHW (Tzatzmakat Šiyahu) YHWYHWH; ZBDYAL,kynwy, ANSSNYTT (or ANSSMTT) YWH YHWH.

I conjure thee with these fourteen names, by which all the secrets, mysteries, and signs are sealed and accomplished, and which are the foundations of heaven and earth. Four of these are engraved upon the heads of the Hayoth, namely – HWGNŠT GNHW SSNNYSYH (Huganšat Ganhu Tzatznenisyah), the lord of powers; ZHWBD HWG QSYSH (Zehubad H ūg Qesisah), master of miracles; TSMSŠŠ NHY (Tatzmatz Šaš Nehī ) HH, master of purity; and QTNT SMH GBR GDRYH (Qatnat Tzemah Gebar Gedaryah) master of the Universe.

And four are engraved upon the four sides of the Throne, namely: NHYPRD NHWDYNHWH (Nehiprad Nehudin Hawā) three times holy;PSG PGÿ ŠQMH (Pesag Pegaÿ Šaqmah) YH ADYR ADYRY ADYRWN PSBR (Pasbar ) TYLAWZYH (or AMZYH,ŸUmziyah) AL ALHY HALHYM ATBN ÿTQR (Atban ÿAtqar ) PNGYH(Penagyāh; also PNKYH), the king of kings.

And four are engraved upon the four crowns of the ’Ofanim that stand against the Hayoth, as it is said: “When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood” (Ezek. I, 21); and these they are – BLYTNY HWZY (Belit enay Huzay), who is the mightiest over all; ASGNW (’Asganu) SKS SRWDYH (Tzekas Serudyah), lofty over all; ÿNHWSSHY SSHWA (ÿAnhusas-hi Tzatz Hawa), who governs all; and DRHYBRWNYHW in whose hands everything is.

*****I'll stop here for now*****

It is an old fashioned way of trying to make contact with higher dimensional entity while on a 3D programmable body. Very old fashion, and due to the fact that one is in the body while doing this, one can feel fear and decide to worship these entity.

My recommendation is that one must step outside the physical body, and be on the dimension of the entity or a higher dimensional vehicle and you will know this is a Solid State AI. Programmable without emotion.

What I mean in essence is that you can not really do much while in the physical body, not only should you soul travel but you must find alternative way of using, lets say an 11-dimensional vehicle to communicate with Metatron or Yahweh which I believe is on the 9th dimension, and you can take the controls of the AI that manages our reality and do what ever you feel like and then wake up.

Not advisable to do much with the physical body, whether it is through incantations or what ever, cos of the sensors of body which generates a lot of fear.

Peace
Re: Is Yahweh As Powerful As Humans? by sonmvayina(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2018
@ Time machine, or billionaire... I stop taking you serious when you equated Satan with marduk, I knew once you are just on the wrong road to perdition..
Lord Marduk is referred to as the lugal dimmer ankia, which means the divine king of heaven and earth. He is the one who killed tiamat and used her body to create the universe.. He is the creator of the universe.. Enlil will equate to Satan since he is the destroyer, Nergal is the devil and Enlil son, it is Inanna that is lucifer, she rose herself to the pantheon by getting the MEs from Enki.. Our mother Ninmah was withdrawn from the pantheon and Inanna included... Please get your facts right..
Marduk is the Lord of the old testament..
Re: Is Yahweh As Powerful As Humans? by geoworldedu: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
sonmvayina:
@ Time machine, or billionaire... I stop taking you serious when you equated Satan with marduk, I knew once you are just on the wrong road to perdition..
Lord Marduk is referred to as the lugal dimmer ankia, which means the divine king of heaven and earth. He is the one who killed tiamat and used her body to create the universe.. He is the creator of the universe.. Enlil will equate to Satan since he is the destroyer, Nergal is the devil and Enlil son, it is Inanna that is lucifer, she rose herself to the pantheon by getting the MEs from Enki.. Our mother Ninmah was withdrawn from the pantheon and Inanna included... Please get your facts right..
Marduk is the Lord of the old testament..
Re: Is Yahweh As Powerful As Humans? by sonmvayina(m): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2018
geoworldedu:

It is from the Enuma Elish.. Babylonian epics..
Re: Is Yahweh As Powerful As Humans? by geoworldedu: 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
sonmvayina:

It is from the Enuma Elish.. Babylonian epics..
ok
Re: Is Yahweh As Powerful As Humans? by geoworldedu: 6:32pm On May 13, 2019
I need answers from people.

(1) (Reply)

2019: TB Joshua Deny Making Any Prophecy On Possible Winner / California Mega Church Pastor Struggling With Mental Illness, Commits Suicide / hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.