Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions (13121 Views)

"APC Announces Zoning Arrangement For Filling Vacant NWC Positions After Selecti / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results / Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by nairalandkachy1: 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
In line with the August 3 directive of the National Executive Committee (NEC) of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), the party’s National Working Committee (NWC) has approved names of officers to fill the six vacant positions in the administrative organ of the party.

The six positions to be filled are; Deputy National Chairman (North), National Vice Chairman (North Central), National Legal Adviser, National Women Leader, National Welfare Secretary and Deputy National Publicity Secretary.

The committee also approved the filling of the Zonal Organising Secretary (North Central)

The vacancies occurred following the ministerial nomination of two members of the committee, the resignation of three others and the demise of one.

Rising from its weekly meeting, the National Secretary of the party, Senator Ajibola Basiru on Wednesday told newsmen that the NWC has ratified the names sent to it by states and regions the positions were zoned to.

According to Basiru, “During the last NEC meeting, the NEC empowered the NWC of the party to fill the existing vacancies occasioned due to the resignation and death of the national welfare officer of the party. In furtherance of the power vested on the NWC of the party we have elected the following persons to fill the existing vacant positions.”

Those approved to fill the vacant positions are Ali Bukar Dalori, Deputy National Chairman (North), Hon. Garba Datti Muhammadu (National Vice Chairman (North West), Dr. Mary Alile Idele (National Women Leader); former Nasarawa State Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice Prof. Abdul Karim Abubakar Kana (National Legal Adviser), Hon. Donates Nwankpa (National Welfare Secretary) and Hon. Duro Meseko (Deputy National Publicity Secretary).

The National Secretary also announced Ikani Shuaibu Okolo as the Zonal Organising Secretary (North Central).

The Nation gathered that the elected officers will be inaugurated next week.

The NEC at its August 3rd meeting directed the administrative organ to fill the vacant positions after receiving nominations from the State Executive Committee of state chapters that the positions were zoned before the April 2022 National Convention in line with Article 31.5 of the party’s Constitution.

Article 31.5(i) reads: “In case of a National/Zonal Officer, the State Executive Committee shall propose a replacement to the State Congress and Zonal Executive Committee for endorsement. Thereafter, the name shall be sent to the National Working Committee, which shall forward sane to the National Executive Committee for approval”

On the off-season governorship elections in Bayelsa, Imo and Kogi states, the Secretary said works are in the advanced stage for the composition of campaign councils with the list of members of the councils released next week.

https://thenationonlineng.net/apc-fills-vacant-nwc-zonal-positions/

4 Likes

Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by TemplarLandry: 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by EnglishUsa: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
Remaining one vacant to add

Very important do not forget to add it

4 Likes

Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by NwaNimo1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
Jagabandits.....

2 Likes

Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by tolumizzy(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
Rubbish party
Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by BigDawsNet: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
When will I get my own appointment

1 Like

Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by MadeSharp: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
Useless party

1 Like

Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by DatNaijaGuy: 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
To be filled with crooks and rogues who are loyalists of Bobo Chicago, the druggie.

4 Likes

Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by kestolove95(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Our party

3 Likes

Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by RT2023: 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
Good

2 Likes

Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by bhella10: 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
DatNaijaGuy:
To be filled with crooks and rogues who are loyalists of Bobo Chicago, the druggie.
E nor concern you Omo heebo!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by Kdon2: 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/apc-fills-vacant-nwc-zonal-positions/

See as everything is going smoothly unlike buhari wey no know how to manage anything. Everything na military style.

3 Likes

Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by LilyColin(f): 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
APC is a very evil party of doom.

Thunderstorm from Pluto strike the members & supporters of the evil party
Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by Confirmedzombie: 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
The marginalisation of the igbos is not fair at all.

No federal character in this list. No igbo appointed .

I feel bitter right now. Are igbos not part of Nigeria.

This govt is disappointing me I must confess.

Why sideline the igbos in appointments like this.

Its well

2 Likes

Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by Trackstars: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
LilyColin:
APC is a very evil party of doom.

Thunderstorm from Pluto strike the members & supporters of the evil party

Amen
Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by Trackstars: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
bhella10:
E nor concern you Omo heebo!
Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by Trackstars: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
The marginalisation of the igbos is not fair at all.

No federal character in this list. No igbo appointed .

I feel bitter right now. Are igbos not part of Nigeria.

This govt is disappointing me I must confess.

Why sideline the igbos in appointments like this.

Its well
Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by Trackster: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Kdon2:

See as everything is going smoothly unlike buhari wey no know how to manage anything. Everything na military style.
Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by Trackster: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
kestolove95:
Our party
Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by Trackster: 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
EnglishUsa:
Remaining one vacant to add

Very important do not forget to add it
Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by NnamdiN: 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nothing about these devils should make the news
Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by LAXconfidential(m): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
BigDawsNet:
When will I get my own appointment
never
Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by LAXconfidential(m): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
Useless party

1 Like

kestolove95:
Our party
Useless member

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries / Senate Endorses Sack Of 3,000 NIMC Workers / Akpabio Blames Nigeria’s Woes On False Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.