Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions (13125 Views)

"APC Announces Zoning Arrangement For Filling Vacant NWC Positions After Selecti / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results / Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by famology(m): 12:34am On Aug 24, 2023
Edo has taken national women leader
Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by AfonjaPriest: 12:51am On Aug 24, 2023
Levithe:
Please guys, please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

1 Like

Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by simpleseyi: 4:59am On Aug 24, 2023
EnglishUsa:
Remaining one vacant to add

Very important do not forget to add it

To dream is human, to start acting the dream is stupidity.
Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by IfnobeGod20: 5:21am On Aug 24, 2023
Kdon2:

See as everything is going smoothly unlike buhari wey no know how to manage anything. Everything na military style.
Please what is going smoothly here? Parties fill up vacant positions now and then. And why this looks as smooth, is because the situation is not a product of litigation, some affected got another position, some voluntarily withdrew their service to the party and one died. If it involves litigation, the party won't be laughing.
Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by juman(m): 5:22am On Aug 24, 2023
Jagabannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by complexstuffs(m): 7:48am On Aug 24, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
The marginalisation of the igbos is not fair at all.

No federal character in this list. No igbo appointed .

I feel bitter right now. Are igbos not part of Nigeria.

This govt is disappointing me I must confess.

Why sideline the igbos in appointments like this.

Its well

Igbos are the architects of their problems.
Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by Jsucre(m): 8:26am On Aug 24, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Its well
no one eat his cake and still have it.
Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by BigDawsNet: 8:47am On Aug 24, 2023
LAXconfidential:
never

Not this regime but I will someday and you will work for me
Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by Decent09(m): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Its well

To fill vacancies oo, already the said positions are mean for the said regions.

Igbo people no dey die or resign on appointment oo
Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by LAXconfidential(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Not this regime but I will someday and you will work for me

If your words had any power you won't be in your current situation
Re: APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions by BigDawsNet: 5:30am On Aug 25, 2023
LAXconfidential:

If your words had any power you won't be in your current situation

I wish you are here.. America has lot to offer you too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpabio Blames Nigeria’s Woes On False Prophecies / Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi / Judicial Panels Must Investigate All Incidence Including Lekki Shooting — UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.