Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,388 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Any Ideas On Snail Farming? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Ideas On Snail Farming? (825 Views)

Any Ideas On How To Become A Distributor Of Nestle Products? / Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? / Cold-room Business: Any Ideas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Ideas On Snail Farming? by getnaira12: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2007
Does anybody know a thing about snail farming?Where to get the particular type of breed? the feeds and other info that is necessary to start one?

I like the idea cos it doesn't have to use lots of space.Please i kinda need answers,need to know where to starch my money in?Thanks
Re: Any Ideas On Snail Farming? by bolorunfem(f): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2007
Does anybody know a thing about snail farming?Where to get the particular type of breed? the feeds and other info that is necessary to start one?

I like the idea because it doesn't have to use lots of space.Please i kind of need answers,need to know where to starch my money in?Thanks
[quote][/quote]

Great! I also need information on snail farming. Ive been meaning to attend one of these organised seminars that are advertised in the dailies and on air these days. Can someone provide some useful hints please? Bless u.
Re: Any Ideas On Snail Farming? by abujal(m): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2007
@bolorunfem
@getnaira12
Snail farming is one of the easiest and the least expensive type of farming
all u need is a little space for your snail and the get your good breeds of
snails to start. Averagely a good breed of snail will lay about 400eggs
per clutch and you will have as much as say 50% hatchability i will send u
a pic of how u should build your cage and management practice in snail
farming as well as breeds and the best breed to use. (the best breed of snails are found in Ghana)
send your email to abujal03@yahoo.com with the subject snail farming

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Young And Entreprneur Sprit Of Asians And Africans! / Fast Food Business / Dvcf Oil & Gas Plc Private Placement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.