Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal (9205 Views)

APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed / Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case / FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by piper7(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2023
Bmaster:
may igbo and yoruba kill the mother of your mother,ode!
Stop with the cursing pls. It's just cruise.
Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by ralfdudu1: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2023
Kingosytex:
Cole is a clown, what made him think he won Rivers? The elections weren't even keenly contested. Kaduna, Enugu, Abia, and Kano were keenly contested and the losers have some points.
Some people are damn delusional, but anything is possible. If Hope can come from 4th to 1st, then nothing surprises me.
poor wretched man calling someone who can feed his entire family for hundred years a" clown".its not your fault I blame mtn for giving you cheep data
Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by Kingosytex(m): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2023
ralfdudu1:
poor wretched man calling someone who can feed his entire family for hundred years a" clown".its not your fault I blame mtn for giving you cheep data

Sabinus, Macaroni, Mark Angel, Brain Jotter, AY and co are all clowns making mind blowing money.
Have you seen how foolish and idiotic you are to equate my comments to money?
What's the correlation between clownery and money making?
Have you seen that you are senseless.
My data sub for a week can feed your miserable generations till Jesus comes. I accept Cole is bigger and richer than I am but I'm way bigger than you and your generations past, present, and unborn.

1 Like

Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by Themandator: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2023
Sure ones includes
Lagos
Enugu
Rivers

Penguin2:
Rivers

Lagos

Enugu

Kaduna

Ogun

Nasarawa

Kebbi

Sokoto

One or two or more of these states will not escape judicial restitution.

All eyes on the judiciary!
Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2023
Pastor Tonye cole grin
Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by thegooddieyoung: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2023
You forgot Nigeria broh

Penguin2:
Rivers

Lagos

Enugu

Kaduna

Ogun

Nasarawa

Kebbi

Sokoto

Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by damkin24(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:
Rivers

Lagos

Enugu

Kaduna

Ogun

Nasarawa

Kebbi

Sokoto

Sorry o
Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by confirmerg(m): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2023
Oya sope otilo
Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by Tisham20(m): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2023
Wike yaf still the score
Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by IfnobeGod20: 11:30am On Aug 24, 2023
Judekenny:
Question?

How can someone who want to fix a state Rig an Election!

The same problem that created our many problems the first place.

Yet a sane person who wishes his country well is clapping for them
Many Nigerians don't really know what they want, they proclaim good living but embrace injustice in another length and they think God is a God of abracadabra..kolewerk. whatever you sow, Yu must reap. No two ways about this.
Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by IfnobeGod20: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:
Rivers

Lagos

Enugu

Kaduna

Ogun

Nasarawa

Kebbi

Sokoto

Especially that Rivers state, they've been perpetuating electoral malpractice for every election circle and they always maneuver their ways. They will continue to undermine democracy until the system correct such rape to democratic participation.
"Alleyesonthejudiciary"

1 Like

Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by IfnobeGod20: 11:48am On Aug 24, 2023
Kingosytex:
Cole is a clown, what made him think he won Rivers? The elections weren't even keenly contested. Kaduna, Enugu, Abia, and Kano were keenly contested and the losers have some points.
Some people are damn delusional, but anything is possible. If Hope can come from 4th to 1st, then nothing surprises me.
If you've been following Rivers state elections, you will conclude that election in that state has been charade and it became even worse during Wike's tenure. They just seat in places and concoct results to announce.
How is it hearable that APC won the presidential election in Rivers but could not win a single National Assembly Election conducted same time same day? I want somebody to proof me wrong.
Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by Bmaster(m): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2023
piper7:

Stop with the cursing pls. It's just cruise.
ok,you for tell us say na cruise.

I thought you really wanna start up a tribal war
Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by tesppidd: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2023
Kingosytex:
He doesn't have to prove he won Rivers.

He only has to prove that the election was marred by substantial irregularities and violations.
Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by tesppidd: 11:54am On Aug 24, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

If you've been following Rivers state elections, you will conclude that election in that state has been charade and it became even worse during Wike's tenure. They just seat in places and concoct results to announce.
How is it hearable that APC won the presidential election in Rivers but could not win a single National Assembly Election conducted same time same day? I want somebody to proof me wrong.
Don't mind that dude.

Rivers election has always been a case where the predominant party PDP has always been too scared to leave anything to chance.
Election they would ordinarily win,, they still resort to ballot snatching, bribing of INEC, bribing of security agents, deployment of cultists and thugs, writing of fake result sheets,
I mean every manner of election violation you could think of.
Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by Penguin2: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
thegooddieyoung:
You forgot Nigeria broh

Lol!

That one na sure banker na.

It’s like the way we exclude Dangote when counting rich people in Nigeria because he’s too rich to be included. Lol!

We are waiting to see the miracle that the Tribunal will use to retain Tinubu in power.
Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by Penguin2: 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Don’t mind them.
Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by Chikeluba25(m): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:
Rivers

Lagos

Enugu

Kaduna

Ogun

Nasarawa

Kebbi

Sokoto

You forgot Abia
Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by Ecosystem4u: 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
We wont be fooled by the outcome of this case, they have no case in the first instance. PH is a PDP state at least for the Gubernatorial elections. All this is just to suggest they are impartial, how come this is the first case likely to be conluded among many? And all over the news. The APC candidate there was just for formality sake. Give us a date for the main case Nigerians are following.

#Alleyesonthejudiciary
Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by Basitelo1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
obembet:

Many Nigerians don't understand this...

APC SDP LP PDP are same family

Some animals are still killing themselves, insult people up-and-down cos of Thier brother.

I will keep saying this, I will never vote for APC PDP, any of Thier branches or Thier products.

My mumu don do since 2007

Old fool yen yen but u support Tinubu grin
Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by obembet(f): 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
Basitelo1:

Old fool yen yen but u support Tinubu grin

Ur mother is a fool... I never support Tinubu... And I will never support ur obi and obi will never become president... Werey jati jati
Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by lomprico(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Wike owns the courts in Rivers state
Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by Basitelo1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
obembet:

Ur mother is a fool... I never support Tinubu... And I will never support ur obi and obi will never become president... Werey jati jati

Old fool keep crying, foolish tribalist goat

Obi becomes President or not suffering is akin to u lots
Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by ufuosman(m): 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:
Rivers

Lagos

Enugu

Kaduna

Ogun

Nasarawa

Kebbi

Sokoto

sokoto state Apc won very well
Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by ufuosman(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
Benwallt:

Even Abia too
😳😳😳
Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by Ferrous(m): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

You've never heard where a particular party won their state elections including governorship and another party won their presidential election?

The thing is, most of these Obidient promoters are just political neophytes.
Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by UncleDeeee(m): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Just open mouth, waaahhhhh
Vomit nonsense

Racoon:
Governor Nyesom rigged PDP in against APC In Rivers, but have since moved over to the APC. With LP set to reclaim it mandate in Rivers State, let's see what become of both of them.
Re: APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal by IfnobeGod20: 11:59am On Aug 25, 2023
Ferrous:

You've never heard where a particular party won their state elections including governorship and another party won their presidential election?

The thing is, most of these Obidient promoters are just political neophytes.
Mr. Man, you can be a novice to Rivers state politics but I am not and I know many readers here are not. Rivers state elections have been characterized by different infractions since immemorial. It was same Rivers that 2m people registered and 2m people voted in 2011. No one died. No one sick. No one travelled. No one purposely not vote. In 2015, the state recorded the highest political deaths in Nigeria during election. Even the electorates there wouldn't say what you commented because they know they have been surchanged for long.
Ordinarily PDP will win the election but not with wide margin they always want people to believe they won it. Go and interview people in Rivers state, they will tell you same. They always perfect that charade and the judiciary has been giving them backing. Until something is done about it, such will continue to be repeated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northerners Given Ultimatum To Quit Niger Delta By Militants / Can Nigeria Become A Developed Country? / Are We Wrong About President Goodluck Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.